Pokémon XY Leaks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hopefully Goodra has a new breeding combo. Dragon/Indeterminate would mean...uh, I can't think of any moves this combo could really chain over other than Dragon Dance if it even learns it.

Moreso than new type combos, I enjoy new breeding combos.

it will be interesting to see what level noibat evolves at as well as noivern's base stats/ability. also do we know if you can catch pokemon from other regions at this point or if they just start appearing in the wild after defeating the E4 if at all.

I still am confused as to why Hawlucha is a flying type that learns fly and can't get into sky battles.
Meanwhile, Gyarados and Mega Charizard X made it into sky battles....
Logic.

^ Beats me. My theory is that Hawlucha is more of a speedy glider than one who flaps his wings while stationary. But with that logic Garchomp acts the same and can't learn fly.

Do we know Goodra's base stats? are they 600 for sure?
No knows the base stats for sure, but according to the leaked picture in OP, its stats at lvl 70 are:

220 hp
189 atk +
121 def -

I think its rather close to, if not, 600.

I still am confused as to why Hawlucha is a flying type that learns fly and can't get into sky battles.
Logic.
Maybe out of pity, given that Hawlucha would be weak to pretty much everything else there barring stuff with Levitate. And even then, Weezing can have Psybeam, Mismagius and Gengar get Psychic...

Logic.
where was this confirmed?
If that's the case, the we can forget ALL about Doduo/Dodrio in them too :/
link please

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 5)