Pokémon XY Leaks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, I wanna see just how "significant" it's Sp Att increase is!!!
yeah considering how much boost charizard X got for attack and the fact that his SpA is naturally higher im expecting it to be pretty crazy. Also im very interested to see what other stats get a boost since it looks like all the other mega evos have had a boost in multiple stats. speed would be really nice but we will see

Or like the million other references to other regions it means nothing :|
It's hard to tell until we're playing to see for ourselves if Hoenn references way outnumber the others (like Kanto references in Hoenn and Johto references in Sinnoh). But please, no, no more remakes. :(

yeah considering how much boost charizard X got for attack and the fact that his SpA is naturally higher im expecting it to be pretty crazy. Also im very interested to see what other stats get a boost since it looks like all the other mega evos have had a boost in multiple stats. speed would be really nice but we will see
I think a boost in speed seems likely, considering it's sleeker and more aerodynamic look. I can't see it gaining too much in the way of defensive stats or attack due to its much smaller frame compared to MegaZardX or even BaseZard, but you never know.

It would also make a nice contrast to MegaZardX who didn't gain anything in the way of speed but got a decent defense stat increase, setting it up to be more of a bulkier bruiser with attack (or lightning bruiser once a few Dragon Dances are under its belt) vs a more glass cannon-y MegaZardY with special attack

Special, Flying type
Lugia weeps

That's actually surprising, both in the fact that it's not dark (I mean come on Geomancy is probably fairy...) and that it's special (I guess I assumed there'd be a physical and special legendary and Xerneas would be the special).

I think a boost in speed seems likely, considering it's sleeker and more aerodynamic look. I can't see it gaining too much in the way of defensive stats or attack due to its much smaller frame compared to MegaZardX or even BaseZard, but you never know.
Logically i have to agree with you, it certainly looks that way judging from appearance but this is GF so you never know. Honestly im surprised it has taken this long. I really expected Charizard Y to be one of the first pokemon we got a look at since you get access to a charmander and his megastone early on. Anyway hopefully we can get some info out of this

Ruby and Sapphire remakes are 99% confirmed at this point. This makes me indescribably happy. Hoenn has so much potential with 3D. I just hope they flesh out the cities instead of just copy/pasting them.
Can't wait to see what they do with the Dive spots in 3D. Swarm battles underwater would be pretty awesome.

Interesting note on EXP: The Gen V Exp. relative formula has been undone. Exp. is now earned like it was in the first four generations. I might end up using Exp. All after all and just toggling it a lot...

NO. I am not going back to the place with the water routes and the water pokemon and the water gym leader and the water legendary! YOU CAN'T MAKE ME.
The trumpets are calling...

With Josh's post we can narrow the base stats down to:

HP: 126-141 (unchanged)
AttacK: 131-134
Defense: 92-103
SpA: 131-145 (relatively unchanged)
SpD: 98-109
Speed: 88-101

We're gonna have some real odd stats here.
Are we sure there are no EVs? Yvetal's halfway to level 51 in that picture.

Crap, I missed it. What's the MegaZard X spread?
78/124/118/129/85/100

I feel like MegaZard Y should be getting 130+ Sp. Attack and 110+ Speed while losing Attack

Are we sure there are no EVs? Yvetal's halfway to level 51 in that picture.
Assuming it's caught at level 50, it wouldn't matter as it hasn't hit level 51 yet. Stats don't change until a Pokemon gains a level

Jibaku

Who let marco in here????
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
there may be some EVs involved. In that case my base stats may be 1 or 2 points off. However, it'll never go past the range set calced by the first yveltal screenshot.

and we're past due for R/S remakes.
No, we really aren't. The main reason for Gen 1 and 2 remakes were for the connectivity issues that totally cut off Gens 1 & 2 from 3. There's no such issues now. Additionally, if we go by the logic that since Hoenn was x years ago, therefore it needs a remake, then Gen 1 also needs another one soon. Then Gen 4, then Gen 2 gets another one.

There needs to be a stop to the remakes. The series is already watered down by a formula that, despite being broken here and there, is quite set in stone. The last thing we need is 2/5ths of the game released each gen to be a remake of a game from two generations ago.

We need more new blood, and X/Y seems to be a great step in the right direction.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 8)