Pokemart (go to 8th post for the good stuff)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can breed a good IV one myself, I wouldn't mind a spitback.
Ok, male or female? Don't know if you have a good ditto to breed with a male, but the female does not have any egg moves. I saw your posts about the April friendly, so I'm guessing egg moves do not matter though. Which would you prefer? :]

Ok, male or female? Don't know if you have a good ditto to breed with a male, but the female does not have any egg moves. I saw your posts about the April friendly, so I'm guessing egg moves do not matter. Which would you prefer? :]
Does the female have any interesting pokeballs?

flargananddingle

Is it possible for me to get one of those Tyrunts? I'll give you a Shiny Charizard, Jolly (31/31/31/28/31/31) with Egg Moves DD, Flare Blitz, and Outrage to clone for Full Redis :3 (I do need the original Charizard back though) FUlly trained and all.

Edit: I'll also throw in the Char X stone with him so you can Clone that as well for Redis

flargananddingle

Is it possible for me to get one of those Tyrunts? I'll give you a Shiny Charizard, Jolly (31/31/31/28/31/31) with Egg Moves DD, Flare Blitz, and Outrage to clone for Full Redis :3 (I do need the original Charizard back though) FUlly trained and all.

Edit: I'll also throw in the Char X stone with him so you can Clone that as well for Redis
I actually already have a fully trained timid charizard and a ut charmander exactly like what youre offering sorry..any other offers? Also I cant clone items

flargananddingle

hm….I can just straight up trade you an HP Fire Froakie in a quick ball also, give you a Shiny 5 IV Sylveon in a Premier Ball to clone, Shiny 5 IV Timid Greninja to clone, non shiny 6 IV Totodile with egg moves, etc. The ones to clone I need to get the originals or one of the clones back, but they would be full redis. I also got the Sylveon and Greninja from TSV so they aren't nickname able.

Edit: If you want a different HP Fire Froakie i got a 31/24/31/30/31/30 Greninja in a Net ball, but That would be a cloning Pokemon, with full redis

Last edited:
Slashari
LF:
Vullaby
Nature: Impishl | Ability: Overcoat
IVs: 31/31/31/x/31/31
Egg Moves: Foul Play - Knock Off

Have to offer:
I can offer things like dream ball eevee with ems, sports ball pinsir/scyther with ems,flawless karrablast, flawless carvanha with ems,Flawless diveball corphish with ems,Meditite in lvl ball with t-punch,dream ball croagunk with ems,dive ball feebass,moon ball/dream ball starly with ems,love ball heracross w/ ems,moon ball meowth, flawless venipedes in heal balls, dratini's with extremespeed/marvel scale and various natures of 5iv rotoms.
If you need any more information let me know =]

jonnyknows I responded to your PM, if you didn't notice... You said you were interested in Zygarde, and I asked what you had to offer for it.

Slashari
LF:
Vullaby
Nature: Impish
l | Ability: Overcoat
IVs: 31/31/31/x/31/31
Egg Moves: Foul Play - Knock Off

Have to offer:
I can offer things like dream ball eevee with ems, sports ball pinsir/scyther with ems,flawless karrablast, flawless carvanha with ems,Flawless diveball corphish with ems,Meditite in lvl ball with t-punch,dream ball croagunk with ems,dive ball feebass,moon ball/dream ball starly with ems,love ball heracross w/ ems,moon ball meowth, flawless venipedes in heal balls, dratini's with extremespeed/marvel scale and various natures of 5iv rotoms.
If you need any more information let me know =]
I actually have most of that stuff, sorry.

Slashari

Had time to think?
At the moment, I don't think I'm interested.

Check my Spreadsheet (in signature) for a Snorunt, please :D
If this was aimed at me, I'd do it for a Bold Dream Ball Chansey. :]

Last edited:
Trevenant forest Hey would you be willing to trade a HA female HP Grass Omanyte for a Dream Ball Female HA Impish Gligar 31/31/31/xx/31/31. If that's not enough, would you take it if it was shiny? I can try to get it TSV hatched fairly soon if that helps the deal out(as well as if you wanted it nicknamed).

jonnyknows I responded to your PM, if you didn't notice... You said you were interested in Zygarde, and I asked what you had to offer for it.

I actually have most of that stuff, sorry.

At the moment, I don't think I'm interested.

If this was aimed at me, I'd do it for a Bold Dream Ball Chansey. :]

ThNks for replying. anything you're looking for specifically I can breed? I ran out of legendaries. Defog pokes? Got a shiny gligar with defog.

Trevenant forest Hey would you be willing to trade a HA female HP Grass Omanyte for a Dream Ball Female HA Impish Gligar 31/31/31/xx/31/31. If that's not enough, would you take it if it was shiny? I can try to get it TSV hatched fairly soon if that helps the deal out(as well as if you wanted it nicknamed).
Hmm, not really too keen on breeding a 1/8 hidden power female with HA :(. Best I could do is a female spitback along with a perfect hp grass male. Let me know if this still interests you. I would def be interested in the shiny if you can get it hatched :)

Trevenant forest my exam is done so I should have the Larvitar spit back within the hour :)
Alright cool :). Unfortunately, I do not have your stuff bred up yet, and with me having to take home a fake baby for a school project this weekend, don't know if I'll even be playing pokemon lol. It would be much appreciated if you could have more patience with me, and that patience will be rewarded with a ball service (no SS safari though)

Trevenant forest, hey what's the go with your Apricorn/Safari/Sports Ball Service? Are you still doing it? As I was wondering if I could get a Love Ball Clefairy and if you have SoulSilver a Fast Ball Vulpix?
Alright, what do you have to offer? Do you have any interesting female spitbacks in interesting balls?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)