Pokemon NPC Mafia v2 - NPCs win!

imperfectluck

Banned deucer.
"You'll never get me!!!!!" exclaimed tredge, jumping onto his Magneton and, surprisingly, flying away. It turns out his Magneton knew Levitate! However, he has now left the premises and will no longer be eligible to qualify for the semifinals of the NPC Mafia Tournament due to this :(

Dear tredge,
You are Ty. You are the cameraman of the Gabby and Ty duo, and you are also an agent of Archie.

In the games, you were often seen traveling around the world with your faithful Magneton. With your Magneton, by PMing imperfectluck ‘Night X – Magnet Pull USER,’ that user will find themselves strangely compelled to target you with whatever they were doing that night. In addition, instead of using the Magnet Pull ability at night, you may instead PM imperfectluck ‘Night X – Metal Sound USER,’ where the user in question is a user that you have Magnet Pulled before at some point. You may also PM imperfectluck ‘Night X – Thunderbolt USER,’ where Thunderbolt will be able to kill any user that has been hit with Metal Sound previously. You may only use one ability per night.

You are allied with Team Aqua. You win if Team Aqua wins.
It is now Night 5. Night 5 ends Jan 8th, 10:00 pm EST or when all night actions have been sent in.

Wow. I just went to dinner. That was fast...
Well, day 4 when getting inspected n1 is respectable I suppose. One of these days I'll win a mafia, you'll all see... >:-D and technically, I still havn't died...
And I'm just happy my precious maggy survived. All Hail Kyogre!

That line is only for the use of Team Aqua members, not villagers who were accused of being a member of our noble team.

PS: All Team Aqua members should end their posts with "All Hail Kyogre!"

All Hail Kyogre!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)