Pokemon Rap Battles Season 2: Sign-ups!

Moment of silence for x5Dragon who is no longer with us. Love never did have a thing on his triple beam dreams.

Okay let's get down to business. There's going to be a few changes based on the poll votes from last round. What we're going to do is everyone will sign-up by posting a pokemon. I'll give everyone a week and some days to write a rap that is entirely self promotional. This means in the "first" round you will not have an opponent, and thus your rap will be entirely self-promotional. This will eliminate people with commitment issues and will also allow us to set up a poll to seed the tournament.

In short, pick a pokemon and rep yourself because there are no opponents this round. Be sure to post the name of your pokemon in case your image link does not work.

Deadline to enter yourself into the competition is Friday the 18th. After that date we will start the self-promotional round and take it from there.

Awesome! So psyched to write some more lyrics. Hopefully I can bring my A-Game this time.

(Chansey)

Fat pink ho boutta lay an egg all OVER y'alls faces!

Aerodactyl yeee

Blast from the past, with base 130 I'm too fast
Best be watchin your back, but wait - I've already passed

<%forks> tennis
<%forks> what mon should i be
<%forks> for round 1
<%forks> pick any pokemon
<%forks> and i will rep it
<&tennisace> igglybuff
<%forks> got it

time to get iggly with it

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)