SPOILERS! Pokemon Sun and Moon Full Game Story Spoiler Discussion (Read the OP)

Both of you make fair points, but I agree with Azery more. Its far more superior to Battle Tower/Maison.

Little spoiler inside:

This is only the REGULAR Doubles (Not Super Doubles) format, I think. Unlike the Chatelaines of Maison the AI here actually has a competent team and puts up a fight.

Both of you make fair points, but I agree with Azery more. Its far more superior to Battle Tower/Maison.

Little spoiler inside:

This is only the REGULAR Doubles (Not Super Doubles) format, I think. Unlike the Chatelaines of Maison the AI here actually has a competent team and puts up a fight.
telekinesis on pelipper though

Honestly your first mistake was question AI in general. Its smarter, but never perfect. :/

Doesn't Telekinesis make it so all moves hit, though?
Telekinesis raises chance of being hit by 30% if I recall, it wasn't a sure fire thing.

Honestly your first mistake was question AI in general. Its smarter, but never perfect. :/

Yeah. It's probably to make everything really accurate.
Including Stone Miss :^]]]]].

sure, which is why it is a fine move to have in the doubles format and a move you should never use when you are one pokemon against 2.

kind of surprised Blue doesn't have a mega evolution. guess he uses z moves while red uses megas rather than both doubling up

sure, which is why it is a fine move to have in the doubles format and a move you should never use when you are one pokemon against 2.

kind of surprised Blue doesn't have a mega evolution. guess he uses z moves while red uses megas rather than both doubling up
He might have megas in Super Doubles? I remember quite a few people saying he switches between mega aero/gyara/ala or something.

I don't think Battle Legends have access to Mega Evolution until Super Format, cause I believe Red has a...
Mega Charizard X

I saw Red with mega blastoise, haven't seen him rotate for other.

It's nice knowing that Blue still has its Ttar.

So Blue used 7 different Pokemon So far.
I'm wondering if we are seeing Red's Espeon or Blue's Rhyperior, Pidgeot or Heracross. Not hoping for his Yellow teams.

I can't wait for Battle Tree teams.

Good that there's some love for my favorite Tyranitar:-)

Do we know if UBs are nature locked, can you influence the nature with Synchronize, or any other info for natures and Ultra Beasts?

And with Type Null too, thanks

Fireburn

BARN ALL
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
So since Red gives you Mega Stones for the Kanto Starters after besting him in the Battle Tree, can you get other Mega Stones from other special trainers in a similar fashion?

That awkward moment you realize a Youngster could defeat the Elite Four by training mostly on Route 1...

EDIT: Weird... I'm watching this video at this moment and it's still available.

Not sure if this counts as story spoiler or not, but does Olivia always use Edgy edge-lord Lycanroc or does it depend on the version you're playing?

Is there a list on how to trigger post game events? So far I have completed the following:

• UB Beasts 1 to 5, Stuck on how to trigger the 6th Necrozima?
  • Obtain keystone and Alakazite from Dexio and Sinnia in the 4th island.
  • Battle principal in the school
  • Found Jolteon in Malie Community Center, Polly in the School, Glaceon in Ika Town
  • Battle Guzma in Hao'li Beachfront
  • Chose to Battle Red and unlocked Battle Tree
I can't seem to find Gladion and for the life of me, I can't fish out a Mareanie.

Last edited:
Is there a list on how to trigger post game events? So far I have completed the following:

• UB Beasts 1 to 5, Stuck on how to trigger the 6th Necrozima?
  • Obtain keystone and Alakazite from Dexio and Sinnia in the 4th island.
  • Battle principal in the school
  • Found Jolteon in Malie Community Center, Polly in the School, Glaceon in Ika Town
  • Battle Guzma in Hao'li Beachfront
  • Chose to Battle Red and unlocked Battle Tree
I can't seem to find Gladion and for the life of me, I can't fish out a Mareanie.
Fish a Corsola, adrenaline orb, false swipe.

Enjoy your Tokapex.

Is Kukui champion or not? I thought he was but I also heard that he just battles you last and isn't actually champion, so I wanted to know for sure?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)