SPOILERS! Pokemon Sword and Shield Datamine Thread

can't confirm the implications of this post but would like to bump it!
I think Centro did say they JUST got the download to datamine, so they may have found a new source. Who knows? We'll know in a couple of hours for sure, though.

Why is moxie even a point in your argument when the shit is running 50 spe, with means it cant snowball into opposing teams, which is what moxie is about.
if they are forced to sack then you get +1 which means all defensive answers are gone with a bulky mon who won't be 1 shot from ou mons
tbh it was just me listing stuff

Bro I hate this leak cycle can anyone other than Centro leak something please I hate it here
rip in dlc

Bruh base Moltres has Roost, Defog, U-turn and Hurricane and thats literally all you need lol
Bra, if you are running a defensive spread, as this thing doesn't get a deffensive ability like mandibuzz does in overcoat which would help it to avoid chip damage, and you are also not running nasty plot, you are probably better with foul play or knock off. And guess what, I'm doubting they are giving it those moves. Its GF after all.

Man, Ice types just can't ever catch a break lmao.. when was the last good (OU material) Ice type? Kyurem black?

Like bad enough ice types have some of the worst defensive typing in the game, they have to have the worst stat distribution lmao.

DHR Edit: last bit was totally unnecessary

Last edited by a moderator:
This mon is nowhere near Genesect.
Aside from again neglecting to include the ability(which boosts its power) when talking about Eleki, I'd say that your final statement isn't a bad thing. We wouldn't want this mon to be so good as to be uber, after all. I'd prefer a decent, if almost impossibly fast, mon than another sacrifice to the uber(or OUBL most likely) tier.

Aside from again neglecting to include the ability(which boosts its power) when talking about Eleki, I'd say that your final statement isn't a bad thing. We wouldn't want this mon to be so good as to be uber, after all. I'd prefer a decent, if almost impossibly fast, mon than another sacrifice to the uber(or OUBL most likely) tier.
If you are saying this mon is comparable to Genesect pressence regarding what we know, after including its ability, please confirm it so I can know what we have in our hands.

If you are saying this mon is comparable to Genesect pressence regarding what we know, after including its ability, please confirm it so I can know what we have in our hands.
What I'm saying is that I don't want to to be close to Genesect in power. Always sucks when a mon is booted out of OU and it's not a major legendary. I'm also saying you keep writing it off.

What I'm saying is that I don't want to to be close to Genesect in power. Always sucks when a mon is booted out of OU and it's not a major legendary. I'm also saying you keep writing it off.
I don't want neither.

Why would it be nowhere near Genesect in terms of raw power of functionality? This is what makes no sense. Why Genesect? What has to do a random, hyper-fast pure electric type mon with 100 100 offensive stats (that reminds me of Deoxys-A above all things except for its incapability to set up hazards) with Genesect of all mons? Just because someone compared both lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)