Pokey giveaway

What mythological creature is Mawile based off of?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is my first time posting a topic, if I make a mistake or could be doing things better please let me know.

I'm having some technical issues in getting my game to connect to the internet. Feel free to message me just in case I don't get it fixed before this thread expires. I am still working on getting the slowpoke I want so I will have lots.

I'm looking to get rid of some slowpokes, if I could get females in exchange for them that would be super. But just as long as they all go I wont complain.

Slowpoke lvl 1
Modest, capable of taking hits, own tempo
31 19 31 31 31 31

Slowpoke lvl 1
Modest, Alert to sounds, own tempo
31 31 13 31 31 31

Slowpoke lvl 1
Modest, somewhat vain, own tempo
31 31 31 17 31 31

Slowpoke lvl 1
31 31 31 31 7 31

Slowpoke lvl 1
Modest, mischevious, own tempo
31 21 31 31 31 31

Slowpoke lvl 1
31 17 31 31 31 31

Last edited:
This is my first time posting a topic, if I make a mistake or could be doing things better please let me know.

I'm looking to get rid of some slowpokes, if I could get females in exchange for them that would be super. But just as long as they all go I wont complain.

Slowpoke lvl 1
Modest, capable of taking hits, own tempo
31 19 31 31 31 31

Slowpoke lvl 1
31 31 13 31 31 31

Slowpoke lvl 1
Modest, somewhat vain, own tempo
31 31 31 17 31 31

Slowpoke lvl 1
31 31 31 31 7 31

Slowpoke lvl 1
Modest, mischevious, own tempo
31 21 31 31 31 31

Slowpoke lvl 1
31 17 31 31 31 31
Could I please have the very first slowpoke? And how do I get it? Through gts or the normal way?

Could I please have the very first slowpoke? And how do I get it? Through gts or the normal way?
The only way I know how to trade is through the friend code. I haven't traded or played with other players in years. Last time I did we still had to use a link cable lol So now I'm sort of playing catch up on all the new ways to do things. I've done a bunch of wonder trades in the last little bit but that's all really.

And yes you can have the first slowpoke on the list.

The only way I know how to trade is through the friend code. I haven't traded or played with other players in years. Last time I did we still had to use a link cable lol So now I'm sort of playing catch up on all the new ways to do things. I've done a bunch of wonder trades in the last little bit but that's all really.

And yes you can have the first slowpoke on the list.
GTS distribution is where people put up a pokemon, and tell you the pokemon, level, IGN and message, and you trade it on the GTS

GTS distribution is where people put up a pokemon, and tell you the pokemon, level, IGN and message, and you trade it on the GTS
What's GTS stand for?

Also, my game has not been connecting to the internet for some reason. I haven't had time to figure out what the problem is, the system says it has internet until I try to get online to trade. Returning to the home screen it is stuck on local... I just haven't had time to figure it out.

What's GTS stand for?

Also, my game has not been connecting to the internet for some reason. I haven't had time to figure out what the problem is, the system says it has internet until I try to get online to trade. Returning to the home screen it is stuck on local... I just haven't had time to figure it out.
Global Terminal Station...you just have people put up a junk pokemon and write a message of your choosing so you know they are wanting a pokemon from your giveaway.

What's GTS stand for?

Have you accepted the new terms of service of the nintendo network? You can check that in the upper icon in the Settings app. I had problems connection to the bank and accepting that fixed the problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)