Other Politics cycle 1

Myzo doing a hard chainsaw defense of Scrake I can overlook. I can even overlook Haruno out-Trumping The Donald. But when you propose a policy that could wipe out half the playerlist... even if it was in good faith, Shubaka's proposal is too dangerous to ignore.

pancake

movement and location
is a Contributor Alumnus
o_O what u want me to do
I'm only being demanding because town's gonna get nothing done without it:

3 Buttered Toast - cancerous, shubaka, myzozoa

3 Shubaka - I changed this from last time because haruno is cool. knights, lw, haruno

6 Cancerous - everyone not listed above

if anyone has any objections to this plan, chop chop now, if you aren't going along with this plan you are clearly not politician because it is the best plan, you must lynch your person but you can make an argument to lynch another person instead of yourself.

ok so people seem to be misinterpreting my mass tie vote. we can assume there's at least half politicians, and let's assume each scum is equal sized. Worst case scenario is 6/3/3 faction splits. We have two of the Lizards on one person, we can lynch both of them later. we have all three Crabs on different people, we can lynch them with care. we'd have two or one politician lynches, we're down to six or seven players, in which we end up with a decimated town if and only if ALL of the lynches hit politicians. however, if we can land even half on scum, we get to 3/2/1. this is in WORST case scenario. (2L, 1L1C, 1C1P, 1C1P, 2P, 2P / 2L, 1L1P, 1C1P, 1C1P, 1C1P, 2P)

however, in all likelihood the Lizards get split up, there's three, maybe four lynches, and the Lizards and Crabs are exposed. looking at a 6/3/3 lynch, there's way too much variability. Lizards can gather together on the 6, make a clean get away. Crabs can scatter all three across all lynches, essentially just confirming they exist. Politicians become essentially irrelevant, just the masses in which the scum hide in. or the lizards spread out, making them simply existent, crabs consolidate two on the 6, hiding in plain sight because the politicians lynched the 6 just before. there's so much to go wrong, and not all that much that goes right.

Three reasons why your plan and the subsequent justification don't hold water.

1. Known number of lizards and crabs are not the same. There's only two known crabs, not three.
2. If the Word of Mod is a complete tally, then Lizards have room to split the vote, but crabs don't.
3. Politicians won't know until the flips if they bus their own and this fact could be taken advantage of.

I get the feeling you either don't know what you're talking about or just slipped your way into a definite noose position.

LightWolf

lightwoof
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Also politicians lynch all those with most votes, not those with most politician votes, this has been said in counter arguments to you and you ignored it.

With that we can't take any mass trades with a likely 1 for 1 outcome, because at low numbers our kill becomes incredibly manipulateable. But even if you thought that wasn't the case, you are rolling multiple dice, with at best you'd consider 50 50 odds, which scum could still have pushed in their favour by voting deliberately for their own, stopping those lynches.

Ergo your plan is suicide which ever way we'd assume it works.

Ok so this is still going on.

Pancake vote on me were funny when it was not serious, but now you just did exactly the thing koc did.
I have scum lean on this.

Willing to die for the cause.

pancake

movement and location
is a Contributor Alumnus
I'm 90% sure that knights is a politician like me because we appear to be the only ones intent on contributing to this game. this is going to be a disaster if you guys are inactive.

Meeting of Nations, XX/01/XXXX

Council of Defense Against Conspiracies

You all gather in the chamber to discuss the grave matter of villainous half-humans who have invaded your cushy jobs.

LightWolf takes the floor.

"My fellow Smogonians, The world is very different now. For man holds in his mortal hands the power to abolish all forms of human poverty and all forms of non-human life. And yet the same revolutionary beliefs for which our forebears fought are still at issue around the globe--the belief that the rights of man come not from the generosity of the state but from the hand of Mod." (Yes, I stole that from a JFK speech, Fite me)

Then, Haruno storms down, along with Cancerous. "Look, nobody writes legislation better than I do." He bellows. "We're going to build a wall, and we're going to make KnightsOfCydonia pay for it." Myzozoa nods in agreement.

After that, the House devolves into bickering and shouting, before, suddenly, all the lights go out.

"We should shut down the government!" Rings loud the voice of Pancake. "Of course, make sure that we get payed in the time off."

Meanwhile, Acidphoenix and Scrake lobby for Thetwinmasters, resulting in Walrein getting removed from office.

Then, Whydon shouts, "Hey, guys! I think I found the breaker! How many politicians does it take to screw in a light bulb?"

One, if ButteredToast is any indication.

When the lights come back on, you all realized that people are dead. Unfortunate.

Somehow, Haruno took a bullet to the knee. Looks like he won't be campaigning any more.

Dear Haruno,

You are Donald Trump.

"It's gonna be huuuugggggeeeee."

You have the ability to vote. Whoever is voted on by a majority is killed.

You are a Politician. You win when all opponents are dead.
Furthermore, Shubaka was found, the chilly relations being too much for his cold-bloodedness.

Somehow, you all didn't notice that he was a Lizard Person. You'd think that would be more obvious.

Cycle 2, bois. DL in approx. 60 hours (I don't know Internet's time very well).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)