Portable Resources

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think I'm the only one out there who finds himself playing pokemon with no access to a computer, and that maybe certain resources, such as an IV calc, could possibly be programmed for TI-83+/TI-84+. Even if its not for all pokemon, since I'm aware that would be a huge project. Maybe just legedaries or pokemon that are gifts ingame? I don't know how possible this is logistically, and I have no knowledge of caclulator programming.

Caelum

qibz official stalker
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Eh, this isn't really the purpose for this forum since it's not a site / forum suggestions and that is the intent of this forum. There have been other versions for other calculators, but TI-84 is just a bitch to program and the layout for such a thing would be sloppy so I can understand why a lot of people haven't taken it up.

I know StarBP's is working on his calculator for TI-84, so just watch for that in C&C. I'm sure he'll bump his thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)