Post your searing hot takes

Its not about living on a farm or any of that.

Living rurally allows your children to grow up closer to the outdoors. It keeps them more in-tune with nature.
I agree with you, but not because of that
outside i:
have no control over the temperature
am constantly attacked by bugs
am dying from alergies
have no internet access for some of my devices
am at risk to be attacked by a bear
have no easy access to food, clean water, first aid, electricity, ect.

I love nature, but that dosent mean i want to spend time in it. the pros of being indoors far outweigh the cons

Urban or Rural is a good place to raise kids, suburban is the real hell zone imo
pros of suburbs:
less trafic
less polution
less crime
cons of suburbs:
the home owners association
i really hate the home owners association
i dont want to spend a fortune on a lawn that i dont care about
did you know that in some places, you can be arrested for not maintaning your lawn?
redlining

BP

Upper Decky Lip Mints
is a Contributor to Smogon
pros of suburbs:
less trafic
less polution
less crime
cons of suburbs:
i really hate the home owners association
i dont want to spend a fortune on a lawn that i dont care about
did you know that in some places, you can be arrested for not maintaning your lawn?
redlining
I'm gonna complete agree with this. The only negative of the burbs is the fucking HOA. Worst thing know to man and its the reason why I prefer rural areas.

as much as i love final fantasy - dragon quest is > tier square enix properties for me. (and i was a FFXI head for years back when it was new on top obv loving the great ones lol)

edit*: even that dragon warrior monster for gameboy back in the day ate up a lot of my life breeding monsters to see if i can get hosses to kill the arena haha.

Slasher movies are soooo boring

You get a kill every 10 minutes and most of them aren't too interesting. And you can't tell me that some big scary guy with a mask that doesn't talk doesn't get boring after a while

Nightmare on Elm Street is nice because Freddie is funny and the concept is really interesting. But the Halloween or Friday the 13th franchise is really dull and boring

in game rewards granted by watching ads are a perfect design feature for everyone involved, and infinitely preferable to microtransactions. The rewards are easily accessible to the player, can be ignored if they find them too overpowered, and come at no cost to the player. The developers still get paid, but there is no risk of little timmy stealing moms credit card. I want more games to do this. Mobile games would be so much less predatory if this were the case.

in game rewards granted by watching ads are a perfect design feature for everyone involved, and infinitely preferable to microtransactions. The rewards are easily accessible to the player, can be ignored if they find them too overpowered, and come at no cost to the player. The developers still get paid, but there is no risk of little timmy stealing moms credit card. I want more games to do this. Mobile games would be so much less predatory if this were the case.
just post the game for like 15 bucks you make money and people dont have to deal with the terrible system that is mobile game ads and all the jank that comes with it

FlamingoPokeman

The FlamPoke
is a Tiering Contributor
Damn, getting my factual hot take deleted, smh a trans girl can't have anything around here

Anyway, less spicy one i guess, FIFA and other sports games are even more preadtory in nature then actual full blown gacha games and should be treated just as awfully as them
What do you mean by Ultimate Team and microtransactions aren't family friendly and totally not an alternative to gambling?

im not talking about games that have unavoidable ads. the ads i am refering to are optional.
There's still a very obvious incentive for the company to have you watch the ads, in turn meaning it's to their advantage to have progression, etc. be frustrating without viewing the ads. In other words, there's no reason it would make gameplay that doesn't engage with the money-grubbing crap any better.

There's still a very obvious incentive for the company to have you watch the ads, in turn meaning it's to their advantage to have progression, etc. be frustrating without viewing the ads. In other words, there's no reason it would make gameplay that doesn't engage with the money-grubbing crap any better.
i see your point, but it is still much better than microtransactions, as it is accessible to everyone, and wouldnt prey on children.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 3)