Premium shinies, nicknamable in matching Pokeballs! (Updated 3/12/14)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elementalh3ro

Wi-Fi Blacklisted
Hi I'm interested in your shiny dratini and dunsparce
Have lots of high iv pokemon to offer...are you looking for somthing specific?

i am interested in about all of your shiny competitive pokemon
can i get one for a shiny 6 IV charizard
The only shiny Charizard I'm looking for at the moment is in a Luxury ball, if you have that, that'd be great.

Hi I'm interested in your shiny dratini and dunsparce
Have lots of high iv pokemon to offer...are you looking for somthing specific?
Hmmm, no shinies? I'm mainly after shiny fairies or shinies in matching Pokeballs.

Elementalh3ro

Wi-Fi Blacklisted
The only shiny Charizard I'm looking for at the moment is in a Luxury ball, if you have that, that'd be great.

Hmmm, no shinies? I'm mainly after shiny fairies or shinies in matching Pokeballs.
All my pokemon are shiny...I don't have much fairies but I do have some rare 5iv shinys
I have a 5iv smoochum, sandshrew, bellsprout, tyrogue, budew, hippopatas, skiddy, snorunt, timbur, smeargle
I have much more but do any of these interest u?

All my pokemon are shiny...I don't have much fairies but I do have some rare 5iv shinys
I have a 5iv smoochum, sandshrew, bellsprout, tyrogue, budew, hippopatas, skiddy, snorunt, timbur, smeargle
I have much more but do any of these interest u?
Not particularly in any o those, but I'd be interested to hear what fairies you do have.

Cmt for shiny dratini
Sorry, I didn't see anything that interested me.

CMT for shinies?
Hi, what were you interested in? I could really use your 30 Ditto.

hey are your pokes foreign ??
Most of my Pokemon are from the US, though I do have a few such as Milotic and Charmander that are perfect foreign that I was lucky enough to catch on Wonder Trade.

cmt for your shiny crobat.
Hmmm I like Bagon, is it Kalos bred?

Could you check this out and see if anything interests you? http://pastebin.com/XFPBiYjG
I'd be interested in the Ponyta and possibly the Spritzee.
I'm interested in your shiny Chespin. Was also wondering if we could work something out for a Moon Ball Gastly? I can offer Love Ball Buneary or Chansey.

I'm interested in your shiny Chespin. Was also wondering if we could work something out for a Moon Ball Gastly? I can offer Love Ball Buneary or Chansey.
I think I would prefer the Ponyta. So the Chespin for the Ponyta and I would gladly trade you a female Moon Ball Gastly for a Love Ball Chansey :3 I'd just have to breed it, witch wouldn't take too long.

cmt for

Lv. 1 Dunsparce
Serene Grace
Sassy: 31/31/31/x/31/31 please ;)
The only way I'm trading this is if you agree not to redistribute it and can trade both Flabebe and Togekiss. This is just too rare for me to give it up easy and allow it to be restributed. I hatched it myself solely for having a rare shiny that no one else would have.

cmt for spritzee and scizor
Hmm what color is your Shiny Florges?

I think I would prefer the Ponyta. So the Chespin for the Ponyta and I would gladly trade you a female Moon Ball Gastly for a Love Ball Chansey :3 I'd just have to breed it, witch wouldn't take too long.
I can do that :) I am on vacation at the moment, but I will definitely let you know as soon as I'm available.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)