Premium shinies, nicknamable in matching Pokeballs! (Updated 3/12/14)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lv 1. Solosis
Magic Guard
Quiet: 31/x/31/31/31/0

Lv. 1 Clauncher
Mega Launcher
Modest: 31/x/31/31/31/31

CMT for these pokemons?

Sorry I haven't been very active on here lately. I've done a massive overhaul of the thread and have chosen to primarily trade only shinies I've bred myself.
HUGE UPDATE

Agonist

how can I feel existential dread, it's my fear
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
You need to remove your Love Ball Eevee immediately, as it's a bad hack. Also, please list the OT/TID of all your Pokemon.

Also, Apricorn is what you're looking for, not apricot. This is an apricot:

Last edited:

Agonist

how can I feel existential dread, it's my fear
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Please remove your picture as it is large and obtrusive. And I don't have to list OT/ID, they're all hatched by me. Also, neither Eevee or Furret is hacked, though their parents were. All legit.
No, yes, you do, and yes they are hacked. Remove them now.

Please remove your picture as it is large and obtrusive. And I don't have to list OT/ID, they're all hatched by me. Also, neither Eevee or Furret is hacked, though their parents were. All legit.
Using hacked parents with illegal ball/moveset/ability also make the offspring an hack due to it not being possible to get w/o use of hacks.

How can I tell if it's HP Ice when it's unhatched?
You have to save after you collect your eggs, hatch, check, and keep track of which one has the Hidden Power, then reset and remember which egg is which.

Using hacked parents with illegal ball/moveset/ability also make the offspring an hack due to it not being possible to get w/o use of hacks.
No. They're allowed in VGC, even if frowned upon.

You have to save after you collect your eggs, hatch, check, and keep track of which one has the Hidden Power, then reset and remember which egg is which.

No. They're allowed in VGC, even if frowned upon.
Even though they are allowed in vgc, they are still hacks because of the Illegal ball/moveset/ability combination. And trading hacks is one of the major "do not break" rules, as the consequences can be as bad as if you were stealing a pokemon.

Nexus

Forever the Recusant
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
yeah I'm closing this, between asking for hacked Pokemon yourself (fossils in apricorn balls) then trying to work around our rules by telling people to PM you for information about your illegal crap like those shinies in impossible poke balls after agonist told you to remove it, it's clear you're just going to spreading this illegal shit. Do not post another trade thread or you will be infracted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)