-Professor Oaks Lab- [REVAMPED: 27 competitive shinies] -LF 6IV sassy larvitar-

Alrighty cool. Ill go to work breeding that. Shouldnt take too long I dont think. Ill let you know when she's ready.

Btw, do you want her nicknamed? I would like the Goomy nicknamed. Prefferably female with the nickname Siluria if its not too much trouble.

No it's fine
Alrighty cool. Ill go to work breeding that. Shouldnt take too long I dont think. Ill let you know when she's ready.

Btw, do you want her nicknamed? I would like the Goomy nicknamed. Prefferably female with the nickname Siluria if its not too much trouble.
No that's fine thanks, sure thing.

I have a prankster klefki with 31/31/31/31/31/× with a sassy nature im interested in the shiny fletchling

Hey lil'm53, do you have a flawless female protean froakie? I'm willing to trade a 31/31/31/xx/31/31 female speed boost blaziken.
The Froakies shown are all male, the closest female i have to flawless has 4 IVs but I could try to bread for a female with the shown ivs if you would rather have that than the 4 iv one

Someone else has traded me a flawless female froakie, so you dont have to breed anymore. Sorry for the trouble. Other stuff i have are flawless adamant riolus with crunch, flawless adamant gale wind fletchlings, flawless adamant torchics(shiny) and flawless jolly tough claws binacles.

Do you have a male bagon? I have a Flawless Impish Sturdy Bergmite, Flawless Female Bold Regen Slowpoke, Flawless Impish Pick Up Phanpy

Do you have a male bagon? I have a Flawless Impish Sturdy Bergmite, Flawless Female Bold Regen Slowpoke, Flawless Impish Pick Up Phanpy
I could breed one for you. Interested in slowpoke.
CMT for a female Elekid?
Female Elekids are not breedable on request because of low female rate, and I currently have none in stock. I'd be happy to trade a male though

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)