Rain or Shine (Gen V OU)

Having played for 7 weeks now with 2 weeks in gen V, I've gotten a decent grasp about the game and it's strategy. My current rain team has gotten me to a peak of 227 on the ladder and I currently am at 306 at this time. However, I thought I'd have some more experienced players look at my team since it's so dependent on the matchup and a poor matchup is a guaranteed loss which results in many unneccesary losses. Just about my entire team is weak to grass and electric and is extremely weak to sun teams (1 win, at least 8 losses).
At a glance:

The goal of this team is to set up rain early and use the rain to it's advantage however not relying on rain too much so it's not overly vulnerable to other weather teams in case politoed is not able to re set up rain. Against non-weather teams politoed is leading and then played more aggresively since it contributes little other than rain. Against sand and drought teams, politoed leads and is played conservatively so the rain advantage can be kept the whole battle. Against other rain teams, zapdos leads and finishes of politoed with thunder.

Possible Team Changes- I feel like Birijion would be a valuable member of this team but I don't know which pokemon it would take the place of.

A closer look:

Politoed @ Leftovers
252HP/252SpD/4SpA
Calm (+SpD,-Atk)
Drizzle
-Boil Over
-Toxic
-Haze
-Ice Beam
Politoed is my lead against all non-rain teams. It's goal is to get the rain up early to reduce Nattorei and Shaymin's fire weakness and so Thunder on Zapdos and Starmie and hit with full accuracy. Politoed is maxed to be very specially bulky so that against other weather teams, Politoed can switch in multiple times and set up rain since grass and electric moves tend to be special besides the rare thunderpunch or leafblade. When the opposing team is non-weather, I play politoed more aggresively since it already fulfilled it's job of setting up rain. Against other weather teams, Politoed is played very cautiously so it can re-set-up rain after Tyranitar, Hippowdon, or Ninetails is taken care of. Toxic and Haze honestly have no real reason so if any other more meaningful moves could be suggested it would help alot.

Nattorei @ Leftovers
252HP/228Def/48SpD (1IV speed to maximize gyro ball's power while outspeeding 0IV Nattorei)
Sassy (+SpD,-Spe)
Iron Barbs
-Spikes
-Stealth Rock
-Gyro Ball
-Power Whip
Nattorei is my entry hazard setter and the only thing holding my team together since it takes care of the team's grass and electric weaknesses. Nattorei is more physically bulky so it can take the physical hits that would destroy Politoed or Zapdos. Due to it's bulk, it can easily set up stealth rock and 3 layers of spikes which helps greatly. Nattorei is also my best counter to opposing rain teams' kingdra which would otherwise destroy my team.

Zapdos @ Leftovers
248HP/224SpD/36Spe
Calm(+SpD,-Atk)
Pressure
-Thunder
-Roost
-Thunder Wave
-Heat Wave
Zapdos is my Special wall and my lead against opposing rain teams and lead Nattorei's since it can KO them with either thunder or heat wave. Even with no SpA investment, Thunder still hits quite hard to anything that doesn't resist it. Thunder Wave can ruin what would otherwise overpower Zapdos and let other team members outspeed the former threat. Being Specially Defensive, Zapdos can take the Energy Ball or Thunderbolt aimed at starmie or politoed and strike back.

Shaymin-S @ Life Orb
252SpA/4SpD/252Spe
Timid(+spe,-Atk)
Serene Grace
-Air Slash
-Seed Flare
-Earth Power
-Hidden Power (Ice)
Shaymin-s can come in and revenge kill any non-scarfed pokemon except deoxys and deoxys-a. It can also continue to destroy any unprepared team without a scarfed pokemon or one with out ice shard. Shaymin is my main way to kill opposing Nattorei by flinching it to death since Zapdos can't really take Nattorei on during rain and shaymin can also revenge kill those annoying machamps which give my team major issues. Hp-Ice was taken over HP Fire to hit opposing non-scarfed dragons and to kill opposing shaymin-s, which are a major problem.

Starmie @ Leftovers
4HP/252SpA/252Spe
Timid(+spe,-Atk)
Natural Cure
-Thunder
-Boil Over
-Ice Beam
-Recover
Starmie outspeeds many threats and can take them out with not much problem. Starmie also tends to lure out Burungeru which I hit with Thunder. Considering replacing Recover for Rapid Spin but entry hazards aren't a huge deal for this team since many teams only set up spikes from my experience. I'm also considering changing to a scarfed starmie to outpace opposing shaymin-s, deoxys, and other fast offensive threats.

Kabutops @ Choice Band
36HP/252Atk/220Spe
Adamant(+Atk,-SpA)
Swift Swim
-Waterfall
-Aqua Jet
-Stone Edge
-X-Scissor
My only physical sweeper that prevents my team from getting walled by blissey/chansey and can revenge kill scarfed Garchomp since the speed was designed to be able to outspeed scarf Garchomp. Aqua Jet still lets it be non-useless to my team as if politoed somehow dies, kabutops can aqua jet doryuzuru to stop it's sweep. On rare occasion of a Deoxys-s lead, X-Scissor can limit it to two layers.

Former Team Member (in replacement of Zapdos, may consider switching back)
Manaphy @ Life Orb
4HP/252SpA/252Spe
Timid (+Spe,-Atk)
Hydration
-Calm Mind
-Rest
-Boil Over
-Energy Ball
Takes advantage of hydration to it's fullest and can easily get 2-3 calm minds in after threats are eliminated.

Offensive Threats (for some reason, I couldn't get the picture to work, sorry)
Aakeosu – every member of the team can hit this super effectively

Aerodactyl – easily taken care of by an water/grass attack
Agirudaa – taken care of by shamin-s an d kabutops
Aianto – It’s fire weakness is diminished by the rain but not a huge problem
Azelf – Leads are harmless and azelf is very frail. If all else fails, kabutops can x-scissor.
Baffuron – undetermined, never played against it. Natorrei should be able to handle it though.
Basurao – Zapdos, shaymin-s, and nattorei can take care of it.
Birijion – Usually will have to settle for a revenge kill by shaymin-s
Blaziken –Leads get seriously damaged and then the baton pass recipient is hazed (hopefully)
Borutorosu – This thing is really annoying. It can paralyze any of my sweepers before they have a chance to attack and can hit most my team super effectively.
Breloom – As annoying as ever, especially without manaphy to absorb the sleep. Revenge kill with shaymin-s or ice beam from starmie and politoed.
Daikenki – Zapdos should be able to wall it or scare it, never faced it before though. Nattorei can be a backup.
Darkrai – A huge problem as kabutops will have to x-scissor off a free kill.
Deoxys – Gets one free kill and then kabutops can outspeed or priority.
Deoxys-A –same as deoxys but more dangerous
Deoxys-S – Leads aren’t a problem
Denchura – Troublesome but zapdos should be able to handle it and worst case is kabutops hopes stone edge hits.
Doredia – Zapdos should be able to take a hit and hit back with heat wave during drought. Kabutops can come in and revenge kill with x-scissor in rain.
Doryuuzu – kabutops can aqua jet but this can sweep my whole team without politoed setting up rain.
Dragonite – half the team carries some sort of ice move.

Electivire – Dislike dealing with any variant, can hit zapdos and/or nattorei super effectively.
Empoleon – never faced one, zapdos should be able to take an ice beam and hit back with thunder and roost off any damage
Enbuoo – easily taken down
Flygon – Ice move s on half the team
Gamageroge – nattorei can wall this and ko it if it doesn’t switch
Garchomp – Normal Garchomp can easily be killed via icebeam through a revenge kill and scarfed versions can be walled by nattorei or outsped by kabutops.
Gengar – Outsped by starmie and shaymin-s, walled by zapdos
Genosect – Never faced before, stats and typing looks like it could be a major problem
Goruugu – never faced before but looks to be easily walled by nattorei
Gyarados – scared away by zapdos, revenge kill possible with starmie, kabutops, or shaymin-s
Hahakomori – not a problem, if rain up since a revenge kill is easy, if sun is up, zapdos can hopefully take two hits and heat wave back.
Heatran – heatran vs. rain team, no explanation neccesary
Heracross – shaymin-s can outspeed and ko
Hihidaruma – water>fire
Infernape – water>fire
Jarooda – shaymin-s can ko, nattorei can wall and get in some spikes
Jirachi – don’t have much of a counter to this thing and the flinching gets really annoying after awhile.
Jolteon – Zapdos should be able to wall this and nattorei could as a backup
Kerudio – Zapdos canresist water and fighting moves it has
Kingdra – walled by nattorei, without nattorei, this can easily sweep my team
Kirikizan – never faced before, potentially walled by nattorei
Kojondo – shaymin-s can switch into a fighting move and air slash
Kobaruon –shaymin-s can use earth power
Kurimugan – half the team knows and ice move and its easily outsped
Kyurem –The stats are massive and it looks like it could wreck my team but I only faced it once and took it down without too much trouble
Latios –This, Latias, and Garchomp are the reason why there are so many ice moves on the team, after a calm mind it’s impossible to take down and it can instantly recover. It’s guaranteed to take out one member of my team.
Lepardas – don’t know what this thing is
Lucario – Thankfully these are a lot less popular as they can tear through my team unless I do some really good guess work.
Machamp – 100% accurate dynamic punch is so annoying, I try to just revenge kill it with shaymin-s, otherwise, this thing goes through my team with no problem.
Magnezone – As long as it doesn’t catch nattorei, it’s not a problem, zapdos can heat wave and shaymin-s can earth power
Mamoswine – other than threatening shaymin-s with ice shard, everything on the team can hit it super effectively
Mebukijika –nattorei can usually stall this thing
Meloetta-S – never faced either form. This forme could be a problem though.
Meloetta-V – never faced, undetermined threat
Metagross – earth power from shaymin-s or heat wave from zapdos
Nageki – shaymin-s should be able to handle this thing
Ninjask – annoying but rarely helpful since politoed can use haze. However, if the baton pass works, I’m in a bad position
Ononokusu – nattorei walls, plenty of ice moves on the team
Randorosu – annoying but weak to water and 4x weak to grass so it’s not too bad
Rankurusu – I don’t know how I lose to this thing but this thing alone has beaten my team twice.
Roobushin – Usually I have to settle for a revenge kill with shaymin-s.
Roserade – I can take my risks with politoed trying an ice beam or shaymin-s can air slash
Salamence – nattorei can wall if it doesn’t have fire blast, politoed, starmie, or shaymin-s can attempt to hit it with ice.
Sazandora –unsure yet, never faced it with this particular team
Scizor – zapdos resists any move scizor throws at it.
Shandera – it’s slow speed can be taken advantage of though a water attack.
Shaymin – shaymin-s can take care of this, as can zapdos
Shaymin-S – This can be walled by nattorei if I don’t get a long flinch streak, which often happens, otherwise, shaymin-s can hope it wins the speed tie and hp ice.
Shibirudon – As with all electric pokemon, this is a threat to my team, I have to rely on shaymin-s again to take this out.
Shinboraa – I can hit this with ice or electric
Shubarugo – Never faced this before, it could probably have a stall war with nattorei, although I would eventually have to use zapdos to kill it.
Smeargle – I honestly don’t know why smeargle is considered any good and never had problems with it.
Starmie – I can attempt to wall it with zapdos, though unlikely, or I can revenge kill it with shaymin-s or starmie.
Terakion – I can use some water move to take it out
Togekiss – Annoying since it can flinch you so many times but zapdos should be able to wall it.
Torunerosu – Mischievious heart is annoying but it’s not as threatening since zapdos can hit it with thunder for super effective damage unlike it’s other similar forms.
Tsunbear –never faced it, but it doesn’t seem like it could be a problem
Tyranitar –Tyranitar itself if not a threat at all since nattorei can wall it and everything on this team besides zapdos can hit it super effectively, it’s just that sandstorm can disrupt a lot of strategy and let other threats like doyuzuru set up.
Urugamosu – Standard versions are easy to take care of, need to make sure it doesn’t get the baton pass though.
Victini – water moves can take it out
Warubiaru – weak to water and easily outsped
Weavile – besides threatening shaymin, this thing isn’t much of a problem
Zeburaika – annoying but walled by nattorei
Zoroark –never faced before, looks like priority could kill it
Zuruzukin – shaymin-s can take this

Defensive Threats
Blissey -nattorei can get in some free layers on this and kabutops can
Bronzong – if it knows hypnosis, it can be a problem, otherwise taken out by zapdos
Burungeru – starmie lures this in and thunders
Celebi –weak to air slash from shaymin, x-scissor from kabutops, and ice beam from starmie and politoed, although, it hits all the above mentioned pretty hard.
Chansey – see blissey
Dasutodasu – nattorei can take the poison type attacks
Deoxys-D – honestly don’t feel this is a threat at all,
Desukaan – Interesting thing, never faced it before but looks potentially dangerous
Dusknoir –non-issue
Erufuun – mischievious heart is annoying and it outspeeds my starmie but shaymin-s can come in and take it
Forretress – annoying to take out if rain is up but can’t do much to the team except spike
Furijio -nattorei
Gigaiasu – weak to water
Gigigiaru – covered by shaymin’s earth power
Gliscor – ice moves take this out real quick
Hippowdon – Sand can easily ruin my strategies and nattorei can’t take this out since power whip does under 50%. Very annoying.
Iwaparesu – weak to water
Latias – Both a defensive and offensive threat, hopefully there are enough ice moves to take this out.
Mamanbou – zapdos takes this out easily
Nattorei – shaymin-s has found a way to flinch this thing to death every time
Oobemu –zapdos should be able to out stall this
Pendoraa –shaymin-s air slash or if needed kabutops stone edge
Porygon2 –never had problems with this
Rotom-A – heat rotom is easily destroyed by this set, mow is taken out by heat wave or ice beam, wash rotom is taken out through nattorei
Skarmory – slightly problematic but starmie and zapdos can hit it with thunder before it whirlwinds them away
Snorlax – no real solution, I hope nattorei can out stall this, if it’s a curselax there could be a problem
Suicune – thunder takes care of it and politoed’s haze can prevent a crocune
Swampert – shaymin-s and nattorei can scare it away
Tentacruel – thunder from zapdos or starmie
Vaporeon – thunder from zapdos or starmie
Vuljiina – thunder and ice beam take care of it
Zapdos – A real hassle, kabutops can stone edge or something can ice beam but specially defensive ones can take a hit pretty well.

Example battles of team in use
vs. sand team, quite a close battle, but lost to his zapdos at the end which had 20% left
Battle between hullohihello and Sk-k2o started!

Tier: Standard OU
Variation: +17, -14
Rule: Rated
Rule: Sleep Clause
Rule: Freeze Clause
Rule: Species Clause
Rule: Wifi Battle

Sk-k2o sent out Hippowdon!
hullohihello sent out Politoed!
Politoed's Drizzle made it rain!
The foe's Hippowdon's Sand Stream whipped up a sandstorm!

Start of turn 1
Politoed used Boil Over!
It's super effective!
The foe's Hippowdon lost 43% of its health!

The foe's Hippowdon used Slack Off!
The foe's Hippowdon regained health!

The sandstorm rages!
Politoed is buffeted by the sandstorm!
Politoed restored a little HP using its Leftovers!

Start of turn 2
Politoed used Boil Over!
It's super effective!
The foe's Hippowdon lost 46% of its health!
The foe's Hippowdon was burned!

The foe's Hippowdon used Stealth Rock!
Pointed stones float in the air around hullohihello's team!

The sandstorm rages!
The foe's Hippowdon restored a little HP using its Leftovers!
The foe's Hippowdon is hurt by its burn!

Start of turn 3
Sk-k2o called Hippowdon back!
Sk-k2o sent out Zapdos!

The foe's Zapdos is exerting its Pressure!
Politoed used Boil Over!
The foe's Zapdos lost 23% of its health!

The sandstorm rages!
The foe's Zapdos is buffeted by the sandstorm!
The foe's Zapdos restored a little HP using its Leftovers!

Start of turn 4
The foe's Zapdos used Thunderbolt!
It's super effective!
Politoed lost 234 HP! (60% of its health)

Politoed used Ice Beam!
It's super effective!
The foe's Zapdos lost 38% of its health!

The sandstorm rages!

Start of turn 5
hullohihello called Politoed back!
hullohihello sent out Nattorei!
Pointed stones dug into Nattorei!

It's not very effective...
Nattorei lost 66 HP! (18% of its health)

The sandstorm rages!
Nattorei restored a little HP using its Leftovers!

Start of turn 6
The foe's Zapdos used Heat Wave!
Nattorei avoided the attack!

Nattorei used Stealth Rock!
Pointed stones float in the air around Sk-k2o's team!

The sandstorm rages!

Start of turn 7
hullohihello called Nattorei back!
hullohihello sent out Zapdos!
Pointed stones dug into Zapdos!

Zapdos is exerting its Pressure!
The foe's Zapdos used Roost!
The foe's Zapdos landed on the ground!
The foe's Zapdos regained health!

The sandstorm rages!
Zapdos is buffeted by the sandstorm!
Zapdos restored a little HP using its Leftovers!

Start of turn 8
Zapdos lost 129 HP! (33% of its health)

Zapdos used Thunder Wave!
The foe's Zapdos is paralyzed! It may be unable to move!

The sandstorm rages!
spoes is watching the battle.

Start of turn 9
Sk-k2o called Zapdos back!
Sk-k2o sent out Garchomp!
Pointed stones dug into the foe's Garchomp!

Zapdos used Roost!
Zapdos landed on the ground!
Zapdos regained health!

The sandstorm rages!

Start of turn 10
hullohihello called Zapdos back!

The foe's Garchomp used Draco Meteor!
Nattorei lost 77 HP! (21% of its health)
The foe's Garchomp's Sp. Att. sharply fell!
The foe's Garchomp is hurt by its Life Orb!

The sandstorm rages!

Start of turn 11
The foe's Garchomp used Fire Blast!
The attack of the foe's Garchomp missed!

Nattorei used Power Whip!
The foe's Garchomp lost 43% of its health!

The sandstorm rages!

Start of turn 12
Sk-k2o called Garchomp back!
Sk-k2o sent out Scizor!
Pointed stones dug into the foe's Scizor!

The sandstorm rages!

Start of turn 13
Sk-k2o called Scizor back!
Pointed stones dug into the foe's Hippowdon!

Zapdos used Heat Wave!
The foe's Hippowdon lost 25% of its health!

The sandstorm rages!
The foe's Hippowdon restored a little HP using its Leftovers!
The foe's Hippowdon is hurt by its burn!
wailmant[ is watching the battle.

Start of turn 14
Sk-k2o called Hippowdon back!

Zapdos used Roost!
Zapdos landed on the ground!
Zapdos regained health!
wailmant[: ...ï½·ï¾€â”â”â”â”â”â”(゚∀゚)

The sandstorm rages!
hullohihello: so many people watching
hullohihello: awesome

Start of turn 15
hullohihello called Zapdos back!

The foe's Garchomp used Fire Blast!
It's super effective!
Nattorei lost 231 HP! (65% of its health)
Nattorei fainted!
Sk-k2o: they came to see my butt

The sandstorm rages!
Sk-k2o: get whipped
hullohihello sent out Kabutops!
Pointed stones dug into Kabutops!
wailmant[: choinchomp

Start of turn 16
Sk-k2o called Garchomp back!
Sk-k2o sent out Slowbro!
Pointed stones dug into the foe's Slowbro!

Kabutops used Aqua Jet!
The foe's Slowbro lost 10% of its health!

The sandstorm rages!
The foe's Slowbro is buffeted by the sandstorm!
The foe's Slowbro restored a little HP using its Leftovers!
spoes: i can see slowbros vagina

Start of turn 17
hullohihello called Kabutops back!
Pointed stones dug into Politoed!

The foe's Slowbro used Boil Over!
Politoed lost 48 HP! (12% of its health)
Politoed was burned!

Rain continues to fall!
Politoed is hurt by its burn!
spoes: whats up with that

Start of turn 18
hullohihello called Politoed back!

The foe's Slowbro used Calm Mind!
The foe's Slowbro's Sp. Att. rose!
The foe's Slowbro's Sp. Def. rose!

Rain continues to fall!

Start of turn 19
Zapdos used Thunder!
It's super effective!
A critical hit!
The foe's Slowbro lost 89% of its health!
The foe's Slowbro fainted!

Rain continues to fall!

Start of turn 20
The foe's Garchomp used Outrage!
A critical hit!
Zapdos lost 334 HP! (87% of its health)
Zapdos fainted!

Rain continues to fall!

Start of turn 21
Kabutops used Aqua Jet!
The foe's Garchomp lost 8% of its health!
The foe's Garchomp fainted!

Rain continues to fall!
Sk-k2o sent out Scizor!
Pointed stones dug into the foe's Scizor!

Start of turn 22
hullohihello sent out Shaymin-S!
Pointed stones dug into Shaymin-S!

The foe's Scizor used Bullet Punch!
Shaymin-S lost 144 HP! (42% of its health)

Rain continues to fall!

Start of turn 23
Shaymin-S lost 112 HP! (32% of its health)
Shaymin-S fainted!

Rain continues to fall!

Start of turn 24
Kabutops lost 96 HP! (35% of its health)

Kabutops used Waterfall!
The foe's Scizor lost 75% of its health!
The foe's Scizor fainted!

Rain continues to fall!
Pointed stones dug into the foe's Hippowdon!

The foe's Hippowdon's Sand Stream whipped up a sandstorm!

Start of turn 25
Kabutops used Waterfall!
It's super effective!
The foe's Hippowdon lost 3% of its health!
The foe's Hippowdon fainted!

The sandstorm rages!
Sk-k2o sent out Doryuuzu!
Pointed stones dug into the foe's Doryuuzu!

The foe's Doryuuzu is floating on a balloon!

Start of turn 26
Politoed fainted!

The foe's Doryuuzu used Earthquake!
But there was no target...

The sandstorm rages!

Start of turn 27
Kabutops used Aqua Jet!
It's super effective!
The foe's Doryuuzu lost 86% of its health!
The foe's Doryuuzu's Balloon popped!

It's super effective!
Kabutops lost 42 HP! (15% of its health)
Kabutops fainted!

The sandstorm rages!
hullohihello sent out Starmie!
Pointed stones dug into Starmie!

Start of turn 28
Starmie lost 207 HP! (79% of its health)

Starmie used Boil Over!
It's super effective!
The foe's Doryuuzu lost 10% of its health!
The foe's Doryuuzu fainted!

The sandstorm rages!
Starmie is buffeted by the sandstorm!
Starmie restored a little HP using its Leftovers!
Sk-k2o sent out Zapdos!
Pointed stones dug into the foe's Zapdos!

The foe's Zapdos is exerting its Pressure!
hullohihello: gg

Start of turn 29
Starmie used Ice Beam!
It's super effective!
The foe's Zapdos lost 51% of its health!

It's super effective!
Starmie lost 23 HP! (8% of its health)
Starmie fainted!

Sk-k2o won the battle!
Sk-k2o: gg

old team with manaphy on team and standard ev kabutops just to show how it worked without zapdos
Battle between Da 6 and hullohihello started!

Tier: Standard OU
Variation: +15, -16
Rule: Rated
Rule: Sleep Clause
Rule: Freeze Clause
Rule: Species Clause
Rule: Wifi Battle

Da 6 sent out Deoxys-S!
The foe's Deoxys-S is exerting its Pressure!
hullohihello: oh, thought it was a deoxys a from the preview...

Start of turn 1
The foe's Deoxys-S used Stealth Rock!
Pointed stones float in the air around hullohihello's team!

Kabutops used Waterfall!
The foe's Deoxys-S lost 74% of its health!

Start of turn 2

The foe's Deoxys-S used Spikes!
Spikes were scattered all around the feet of hullohihello's team!

Rain continues to fall!

Start of turn 3
The foe's Deoxys-S used Spikes!
Spikes were scattered all around the feet of hullohihello's team!

Politoed used Boil Over!
The foe's Deoxys-S lost 25% of its health!
The foe's Deoxys-S fainted!

Rain continues to fall!
Da 6 sent out Shaymin-S!

Start of turn 4
The foe's Shaymin-S used Substitute!
The foe's Shaymin-S made a substitute!

Politoed used Ice Beam!
It's super effective!
The foe's Shaymin-S's substitute faded!

Rain continues to fall!
The foe's Shaymin-S restored a little HP using its Leftovers!

Start of turn 5
The foe's Shaymin-S used Seed Flare!
It's super effective!
Politoed lost 308 HP! (80% of its health)

Politoed used Ice Beam!
It's super effective!
The foe's Shaymin-S lost 81% of its health!
The foe's Shaymin-S fainted!

Rain continues to fall!
Da 6 sent out Ononokusu!

Start of turn 6
The foe's Ononokusu used Earthquake!
Politoed lost 100 HP! (26% of its health)
Politoed fainted!

Rain continues to fall!
Nattorei is hurt by spikes!

Start of turn 7
The foe's Ononokusu used Swords Dance!
The foe's Ononokusu's Attack sharply rose!

Nattorei used Gyro Ball!
A critical hit!
The foe's Ononokusu lost 100% of its health!
The foe's Ononokusu fainted!

Rain continues to fall!
Da 6 sent out Urugamosu!

hullohihello: luck!

Start of turn 8
Kabutops is hurt by spikes!

The foe's Urugamosu used Flame Dance!
Kabutops lost 24 HP! (8% of its health)

Rain continues to fall!

Start of turn 9
Da 6 called Urugamosu back!
Da 6 sent out Roobushin!

Kabutops used Stone Edge!
The foe's Roobushin lost 34% of its health!

Rain continues to fall!
The foe's Roobushin restored a little HP using its Leftovers!

Start of turn 10
Nattorei is hurt by spikes!

The foe's Roobushin used Mach Punch!
It's super effective!
Nattorei lost 110 HP! (31% of its health)
Nattorei's Iron Barbs hurts the foe's Roobushin

Rain continues to fall!

Start of turn 11
The foe's Roobushin used Drain Punch!
It's super effective!
Nattorei lost 126 HP! (35% of its health)
Nattorei had its energy drained!
Nattorei's Iron Barbs hurts the foe's Roobushin
Nattorei fainted!

Rain continues to fall!
hullohihello sent out Shaymin-S!
Pointed stones dug into Shaymin-S!

Start of turn 12
Da 6 called Roobushin back!
Da 6 sent out Urugamosu!

Shaymin-S used Air Slash!
The attack of Shaymin-S missed!

Rain continues to fall!

Start of turn 13
It's super effective!
The foe's Urugamosu lost 80% of its health!
Shaymin-S is hurt by its Life Orb!

The foe's Urugamosu flinched!

Rain continues to fall!
The foe's Urugamosu restored a little HP using its Leftovers!

Start of turn 14
It's super effective!
hullohihello: its over
The foe's Urugamosu lost 25% of its health!
The foe's Urugamosu fainted!
Shaymin-S is hurt by its Life Orb!

Rain continues to fall!
Da 6 sent out Garchomp!

Start of turn 15
Shaymin-S lost 188 HP! (55% of its health)
Shaymin-S fainted!

Rain continues to fall!
hullohihello: nvm, its scarfed
Kabutops is hurt by spikes!

Start of turn 16
Kabutops lost 92 HP! (33% of its health)
Kabutops fainted!

Rain continues to fall!
The foe's Garchomp calmed down!
The foe's Garchomp became confused!
Da 6: Hahah
hullohihello: oh... its 499 speed isnt it
hullohihello: I forgot swift swim kabutops can't outspeed it
hullohihello sent out Starmie!
Pointed stones dug into Starmie!
Starmie is hurt by spikes!

Start of turn 17
Da 6 called Garchomp back!
Da 6 sent out Roobushin!

Starmie used Ice Beam!
A critical hit!
The foe's Roobushin lost 69% of its health!

Rain continues to fall!

Start of turn 18
Starmie used Ice Beam!
A critical hit!
The foe's Roobushin lost 11% of its health!
The foe's Roobushin fainted!

Rain continues to fall!
Da 6 sent out Garchomp!

Start of turn 19
Starmie lost 219 HP! (83% of its health)
Starmie fainted!

Rain continues to fall!
hullohihello sent out Manaphy!
Pointed stones dug into Manaphy!
Manaphy is hurt by spikes!

Start of turn 20
Manaphy lost 210 HP! (61% of its health)

Manaphy used Boil Over!
The foe's Garchomp lost 74% of its health!
Manaphy is hurt by its Life Orb!
Manaphy fainted!

Da 6 won the battle!
Da 6: Good game.
hullohihello: well played out
hullohihello: shaymin-s was my only counter
hullohihello: and got outsped
Da 6: Agreed. Same here for the most part
hullohihello: I need to re ev kabutops
hullohihello: I got outsped and beat by scarf garchomp twice
Da 6: I thougt it was over when you ko'd mine. What are they?
hullohihello: what are what? shaymin-s?
Da 6: Kabutops
hullohihello: with standard smgon ev's its like 494 or 492
hullohihello: I usually raise mine one higher to beat the smogon sets
Da 6: Ah, I see. Gg! You should Warstory this. ;-]
hullohihello: lol, yeah

Thanks!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)