Tournament Random Battles Team Tour VII - Week 7

Status
Not open for further replies.

A Cake Wearing A Hat

moist and crusty
is a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Smogon Media Contributoris a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Battle Simulator Moderatoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Random Battle Lead
cohosted by A Cake Wearing A Hat and sharpclaw

Welcome to Week 7 of RBTT VII, where 8 teams of Random Battlers battle in Random Battle battles! No random format updates are planned for this week.

The code for Bring 12 Pick 6 is as follows:
Code:
/challenge gen6randombattle@@@maxteamsize=12,pickedteamsize=6,teampreview
Matchups

Team Giratina-O (7) vs Team Zekrom (7)
Gen 9 Random Battle (bo5): swinubfan44 vs. JJ09LIE
Gen 9 Random Battle: Separation vs. baconeatinassassin
Gen 8 Random Battle: Zap vs. Drxxtv
Gen 7 Random Battle: jasprose Kanha Greninja vs. Piyush25
Gen 6 Random Battle: Quagmander vs. Rage.Spam.Quit.
Gen 5 Random Battle: TheFranklin vs. Raceding
Gen 4 Random Battle: SMB vs. PrinceOfAllTacos
Gen 3 Random Battle: Ereshkigal vs. Thiago Nunes
Gen 1 Random Battle: tylerfitz8 vs. Luchik
Gen 8 Battle Factory: ZDen vs. Fogbound Lake
Gen 8 BSS Factory: yone vs. Ina fable
Gen 9 Random Doubles: London13 vs. snorlax142857
Gen 9 Hackmons Cup: platinumCheesecake vs. oaklies
Gen 6 Bring 12 Pick 6 Random Battle: Glop vs. Beraldo

Team Hoopa (6) vs Team Ogerpon-H (8)
Gen 9 Random Battle (bo5): Vitoran vs. avarice
Gen 9 Random Battle: clean vs. ProDigeZz
Gen 8 Random Battle: Lady Writer vs. Ivar57
Gen 7 Random Battle: Legendary vs. Teclis
Gen 6 Random Battle: Impeckable vs. JustOut459
Gen 5 Random Battle: HaunterBoy28 vs. Dj Breloominati♬
Gen 4 Random Battle: Drud vs. gorex
Gen 3 Random Battle: kaori Fakee vs. xGang
Gen 1 Random Battle: royzin Tarrembeau vs. YBW
Gen 8 Battle Factory: temp vs. Clementine
Gen 8 BSS Factory: DerpySuX vs. zioziotrip
Gen 9 Random Doubles: odr vs. Exotic64
Gen 9 Hackmons Cup: Nudepantsman vs. Altthiel
Gen 6 Bring 12 Pick 6 Random Battle: 35Q71N vs. Kaif

Team Darkrai (8) vs Team Suicune (6)
Gen 9 Random Battle (bo5): Fant'sy Beast vs. livid washed
Gen 9 Random Battle: Shaneghoul vs. Referrals
Gen 8 Random Battle: Yes or no my dude vs. mj
Gen 7 Random Battle: Star vs. emforbes
Gen 6 Random Battle: Sylvi Lily vs. Master Chief
Gen 5 Random Battle: Shadows4 vs. Wait2Seconds
Gen 4 Random Battle: Trade vs. Kaneki-san
Gen 3 Random Battle: soTsoT vs. Jisoo
Gen 1 Random Battle: Tuthur vs. Ice Yazu
Gen 8 Battle Factory: mind gaming vs. Eeveeto
Gen 8 BSS Factory: Emboar02 vs. Piapia
Gen 9 Random Doubles: ionnss vs. Nails
Gen 9 Hackmons Cup: Aquaa vs. Panty&Stockings
Gen 6 Bring 12 Pick 6 Random Battle: MichaelderBeste2 vs. Amaranth

Team Rayquaza (7) vs Team Chi-Yu (6)
Gen 9 Random Battle (bo5): LoSconosciuto vs. pokeblade101
Gen 9 Random Battle: hidin vs. Buhrito
Gen 8 Random Battle: BoRida vs. Icemaster
Gen 7 Random Battle: Betathunder vs. peap
Gen 6 Random Battle: MultiAmmiratore vs. Xiri
Gen 5 Random Battle: Micaiah vs. MrSoup
Gen 4 Random Battle: Expulso vs. ksicide
Gen 3 Random Battle: paolode99 vs. Xrn
Gen 1 Random Battle: Mikon vs. chub
Gen 8 Battle Factory: Fc vs. Kate
Gen 8 BSS Factory: Sylveon used calm mind vs. 3d
Gen 9 Random Doubles: teresbahji vs. Idyll
Gen 9 Hackmons Cup: Casual dot exe vs. Fragments
Gen 6 Bring 12 Pick 6 Random Battle: Ciro napoli vs. Lrogue

The deadline for all games is Monday February 26th at 5AM UTC. Good luck, and have fun!

Last edited by a moderator:
Team Giratina-O vs Team Zekrom
Gen 9 Random Battle (bo5): swinubfan44 vs. JJ09LIE- believe it or not, i once was a swinub fan myself. the gen? 7, the abilities? almost any. my swinub was named lil nubbins, and was level 1. lil nubbins was a special beast. lil nubbins was blessed w sturdy and given a shell bell. you know the rest. unfortunately, lil nubbins was a gimmick at best. any fan of swinub is a friend of mine, but for these purposes, i will bold JJ.
Gen 9 Random Battle: Separation vs. baconeatinassassin- Assasin: noun- a person who murders an important person for political or religious reasons. As far as I'm aware, separation has not divulged neither political nor' religious affiliations on smogon.com. Also, questionably, is the scope of his importance. A great player, friend, and ladderer too many, yet his influence is under scrutiny. Not a great target for an assassin, much less one more focused on delicacies.
Gen 8 Random Battle: Zap vs. Drxxtv- truly, Pikachu embodied
Gen 7 Random Battle: jasprose vs. Piyush25- Let me enlighten you on the epic of Piyush25. I (very white boi) had the honor of joining Team India. This server was young, motivated, and full of promising talent. Throughout this entire experience, I felt the most important connector for inspiring this team was the agreed upon idea that Piyush25 was annoying
Gen 6 Random Battle: Quagmander vs. Rage.Spam.Quit- :quagchamppogsire: he speaks for himself
Gen 5 Random Battle: TheFranklin vs. Raceding- I first met arce9 back in 2002. A robber was breaking into my childhood home, and stole four of my precious dogs, throwing them into trees. Out of nowhere, franklin said "STOP, thieves," and they froze in their tracks. He hurdled up those trees in mere seconds, only slowing down to handcuff the intruders. The best pokemon player, man, and tree climber I know
Gen 4 Random Battle: SMB vs. PrinceOfAllTacos- After the clear best pet was snubbed from the smogon 2023 award nomination round, i expect a man on a mission. cold, calculated, and fixated on one task: ruin everyone in his path until his cat is truly represented in the lowly smogon community.
Gen 3 Random Battle: Ereshkigal vs. Thiago Nunes- What is there to even say? Mans dodged me in SCL 2023, he is clearly one of the smartest and most calculated players in this tour
Gen 1 Random Battle: tylerfitz8 vs. Luchik- In my first or second ever RBTT, i had the absolute pleasure of teaming with Tylerfitz8. I did not watch a single one of his games, and to this day, every time I witness one of these atrocious sets, I want to dump borax in my eyes. Last night I had the absolute displeasure of seeing a level 56 mewtwo. This is not VGC, dev team, get your shit together :pikuh:
Gen 8 Battle Factory: ZDen vs. Fogbound Lake- As talented as fogbound is, to this point, I have found his prep to be lackluster at best. When formulating teams, I would consider not losing on preview, as this counts against your team. I think going forward, if he finds a way to regain inspiration in the builder, he has an extremely bright future.
Gen 8 BSS Factory: yone vs. Ina fable- Who gets Cresselia? Who spends the next 32 turns miserably and unsuccessfully stalling moonblast? A coinflip if ive ever seen one
Gen 9 Random Doubles: London13 vs. snorlax142857- Last week, roginald told me memo (Idyll :smogduck:) was the best to ever do it. I said to give this guy w too many numbers a chance, and lo and behold roginald was proven wrong once again. However, if snorlax plays someone who chooses not to forfeit on turn 5, it may prove to be a new and unexplored challenge
Gen 9 Hackmons Cup: platinumCheesecake vs. oaklies- At the end of the road, there can only be one left undefeated (i want it to be me :( )
Gen 6 Bring 12 Pick 6 Random Battle: Glop vs. Beraldo- Beraldo is the caricature of a good teammate. On one hand you have a talented, dedicated, and friendly teammate. On the other, given every chance, he will tell you that your team is going to lose (you could be up 13-0 in the week), with ABR as the last game. Behind the pessimistic shell is someone that I am convinced truly believes everything he says. Very cool tho, I give him the nod

Team Giratina-O vs Team Zekrom
Gen 9 Random Battle (bo5): swinubfan44 vs. JJ09LIE- believe it or not, i once was a swinub fan myself. the gen? 7, the abilities? almost any. my swinub was named lil nubbins, and was level 1. lil nubbins was a special beast. lil nubbins was blessed w sturdy and given a shell bell. you know the rest. unfortunately, lil nubbins was a gimmick at best. any fan of swinub is a friend of mine, but for these purposes, i will bold JJ.
Gen 9 Random Battle: Separation vs. baconeatinassassin- Assasin: noun- a person who murders an important person for political or religious reasons. As far as I'm aware, separation has not divulged neither political nor' religious affiliations on smogon.com. Also, questionably, is the scope of his importance. A great player, friend, and ladderer too many, yet his influence is under scrutiny. Not a great target for an assassin, much less one more focused on delicacies.
Gen 8 Random Battle: Zap vs. Drxxtv- truly, Pikachu embodied
Gen 7 Random Battle: jasprose vs. Piyush25- Let me enlighten you on the epic of Piyush25. I (very white boi) had the honor of joining Team India. This server was young, motivated, and full of promising talent. Throughout this entire experience, I felt the most important connector for inspiring this team was the agreed upon idea that Piyush25 was annoying
Gen 6 Random Battle: Quagmander vs. Rage.Spam.Quit- :quagchamppogsire: he speaks for himself
Gen 5 Random Battle: TheFranklin vs. Raceding- I first met arce9 back in 2002. A robber was breaking into my childhood home, and stole four of my precious dogs, throwing them into trees. Out of nowhere, franklin said "STOP, thieves," and they froze in their tracks. He hurdled up those trees in mere seconds, only slowing down to handcuff the intruders. The best pokemon player, man, and tree climber I know
Gen 4 Random Battle: SMB vs. PrinceOfAllTacos- After the clear best pet was snubbed from the smogon 2023 award nomination round, i expect a man on a mission. cold, calculated, and fixated on one task: ruin everyone in his path until his cat is truly represented in the lowly smogon community.
Gen 3 Random Battle: Ereshkigal vs. Thiago Nunes- What is there to even say? Mans dodged me in SCL 2023, he is clearly one of the smartest and most calculated players in this tour
Gen 1 Random Battle: tylerfitz8 vs. Luchik- In my first or second ever RBTT, i had the absolute pleasure of teaming with Tylerfitz8. I did not watch a single one of his games, and to this day, every time I witness one of these atrocious sets, I want to dump borax in my eyes. Last night I had the absolute displeasure of seeing a level 56 mewtwo. This is not VGC, dev team, get your shit together :pikuh:
Gen 8 Battle Factory: ZDen vs. Fogbound Lake- As talented as fogbound is, to this point, I have found his prep to be lackluster at best. When formulating teams, I would consider not losing on preview, as this counts against your team. I think going forward, if he finds a way to regain inspiration in the builder, he has an extremely bright future.
Gen 8 BSS Factory: yone vs. Ina fable- Who gets Cresselia? Who spends the next 32 turns miserably and unsuccessfully stalling moonblast? A coinflip if ive ever seen one
Gen 9 Random Doubles: London13 vs. snorlax142857- Last week, roginald told me memo (Idyll :smogduck:) was the best to ever do it. I said to give this guy w too many numbers a chance, and lo and behold roginald was proven wrong once again. However, if snorlax plays someone who chooses not to forfeit on turn 5, it may prove to be a new and unexplored challenge
Gen 9 Hackmons Cup: platinumCheesecake vs. oaklies- At the end of the road, there can only be one left undefeated (i want it to be me :( )
Gen 6 Bring 12 Pick 6 Random Battle: Glop vs. Beraldo- Beraldo is the caricature of a good teammate. On one hand you have a talented, dedicated, and friendly teammate. On the other, given every chance, he will tell you that your team is going to lose (you could be up 13-0 in the week), with ABR as the last game. Behind the pessimistic shell is someone that I am convinced truly believes everything he says. Very cool tho, I give him the nod
Holy shit, incredible development. I've just been made aware TeamCharm is now swinubfan44. This is deeply upsetting and I take back the "friend of mine" sentiment

Aldrich

My Teas Gone Cold Im Wondering Why I
is a Community Contributor
I promise you I forgot about the 14-0 schtick i needed to do because these lads rfned before I was able to say it.

If the time for 14-0 to clinch playoffs this would be the time (if we are the main characters)

Anyways 14-0 HOOPA LETS GO HOOP HOOP
THE STORY IS NOT WILL NOT BE OVER

Also pls lose for us zekroms and suicunes

Tarrembeau

le moi est incommunicable
is a Community Contributor
Team Giratina-O (7) vs Team Zekrom (7)
Gen 9 Random Battle (bo5): swinubfan44 vs. JJ09LIE - ANOTHER RENAME lmao swinub fan club here as well, but JJ is just too strong
Gen 9 Random Battle: Separation vs. baconeatinassassin - a cool one, a bit sad we don't see Separation vs JJ though
Gen 8 Random Battle: Zap vs. Drxxtv - finally Zap is playing gen8 lol idk what happened
Gen 7 Random Battle: jasprose vs. Piyush25 - for once i'm not gonna bold my old cap, piyush is kinda good or so I've heard
Gen 6 Random Battle: Quagmander vs. Rage.Spam.Quit. - a cool match up could go either way
Gen 5 Random Battle: TheFranklin vs. Raceding - no way arce9 ends 0-7 right
Gen 4 Random Battle: SMB vs. PrinceOfAllTacos - A very hype match up in a bad format, can't wait to see the best season gen4 player to be decided here
Gen 3 Random Battle: Ereshkigal vs. Thiago Nunes - another close one, Thiago seems to grow stronger by the week though
Gen 1 Random Battle: tylerfitz8 vs. Luchik - could really go either way these folks are almost as good as you can get here
Gen 8 Battle Factory: ZDen vs. Fogbound Lake - ZDen out of gen9 rands, interesting
Gen 8 BSS Factory: yone vs. Ina fable - yone has proven to be a powerhouse in this format, although Ina managed to win one of 2 series
Gen 9 Random Doubles: London13 vs. snorlax142857 - London has yet to win a series this year and snorlax is in decent form!
Gen 9 Hackmons Cup: platinumCheesecake vs. oaklies - 7-0 denied also go platty
Gen 6 Bring 12 Pick 6 Random Battle: Glop vs. Beraldo - a fun one in a fun format, no idea who would win though

Team Darkrai (9) vs Team Suicune (5)
Gen 9 Random Battle (bo5): Fant'sy Beast vs. livid washed - istg Fant'sy is one of the most unlucky player in rbtt. This week match up is key for suicune as they have to not lose by a great margin to secure play-offs, should be interesting
Gen 9 Random Battle: Shaneghoul vs. Referrals - Referrals has been underperforming a bit, we'll see if this will change now
Gen 8 Random Battle: Yes or no my dude vs. mj
Gen 7 Random Battle: Star vs. emforbes - That's the match up that sounds the least like "RBTT" and yet it's a very cool one, I hope I'll catch it live!
Gen 6 Random Battle: Sylvi vs. Master Chief - Sylvi out of the bench and has to face a rabbit, unfortunate really
Gen 5 Random Battle: Shadows4 vs. Wait2Seconds - a very cool one, shadows wasn't expected to play gen5 but did it with style. W2S broke the curse and is on his way to end the tour on a positive score though, that will be a promising match up
Gen 4 Random Battle: Trade vs. Kaneki-san - not too sure about Kaneki's ability to play gen4, but he has shown an ability to beat strong players for breakfast so that's another cool match up
Gen 3 Random Battle: soTsoT vs. Jisoo - go skymins! also go Palkia!! also go joltik!!
Gen 1 Random Battle: Tuthur vs. Ice Yazu - Team France gen1 player facing Team France captain in an epic showdown
Gen 8 Battle Factory: mind gaming vs. Eeveeto - brain playing
Gen 8 BSS Factory: Emboar02 vs. Piapia - Pia is really on a roll these days it's impressive. Emboar back at bssf but it's the one with dynamax so idk
Gen 9 Random Doubles: ionnss vs. Nails - two newcomers, one of which is a known pokemon player and the other not but guess who's 5-1
Gen 9 Hackmons Cup: Aquaa vs. Panty&Stockings - this could have been a highlight current gen rbtt series a couple years ago, but here it feels like two gentleman having a nice chill fight in a chill format. One that will matter though
Gen 6 Bring 12 Pick 6 Random Battle: MichaelderBeste2 vs. Amaranth - on the contrary this one feels like the opposite of chill, clearly a must watch. mdb2 is favored for a number of reasons but can't sell Ama's fast thinking and experience out at all

Team Rayquaza (7) vs Team Chi-Yu (7)
Gen 9 Random Battle (bo5): LoSconosciuto vs. pokeblade101 - if Losco is truly retiring after this, then it is the match of the season and I can't wait to watch it.
Gen 9 Random Battle: hidin vs. Buhrito - Don't hide your burritos, they'll rot
Gen 8 Random Battle: BoRida vs. Icemaster - throwback to rbtt5 and a very hype one, hopefully Borida is back to show greatness
Gen 7 Random Battle: Betathunder vs. peap - another one to give a taste of the past although I am unsure these two have faced each others in rbtt yet?
Gen 6 Random Battle: MultiAmmiratore vs. Xiri - Chiori kindly moved out of hc to let frags and cde face each others, but as a matter of fact, Chiori is also good in other formats
Gen 5 Random Battle: Micaiah vs. MrSoup - A cool match up that can go either way
Gen 4 Random Battle: Expulso vs. ksicide - same as above really
Gen 3 Random Battle: paolode99 vs. Xrn - paolode is out of the bench to face a great opposition, I wonder how it'll go
Gen 1 Random Battle: Mikon vs. chub - at least za won't yell at me this way
Gen 8 Battle Factory: Fc vs. Kate - i have no clue, bf sucks anyway
Gen 8 BSS Factory: Sylveon used calm mind vs. 3d - I remember the time when sylv would randomly challenge me to gen8 bssf and uturn me to death with pheromosa. Great time. 3d isn't bad either though that could be interesting
Gen 9 Random Doubles: teresbahji vs. Idyll - teres in dubs this is sooo 2023
Gen 9 Hackmons Cup: Casual dot exe vs. Fragments
Gen 6 Bring 12 Pick 6 Random Battle: Ciro napoli vs. Lrogue - go Lrogue!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)