Random ORAS Items Giveaway [COMPLETE]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rules:

1. These will be given out on a first come first served basis, you may take as many as you'd like, though only 1 per individual item.
2. All you have to do is simply post here stating which one(s) you'd like, also all of these will be traded directly, not via GTS. Note: Your post must include your fc if it's not already listed in your signature.
3. This giveaway will end after 48 hrs or when stock has run out.

• Special thanks to $teele for taking the time to clone the items for this giveaway.
  • Special thanks to Xen for donating an extra Master Ball.

Garchompite x 4
Lucarionite x 4
Destiny Knot x 0
Master Ball x 0

Last edited:
Sounds good, just let me know whenever you're available, also please remember to post your fc and ign when you're ready to trade.

Sounds good, will be on shortly.

Sounds good, just let me know whenever you're available.

Sounds good, will be on shortly if you're available to trade atm.
Yeah adding you now.

Sounds good, just let me know whenever you're available, also please remember to post your fc and ign when you're ready to trade.

Sounds good, will be on shortly.

Sounds good, just let me know whenever you're available.

Sounds good, will be on shortly if you're available to trade atm.
i've added you and I'm ready to trade.

I'd love to have a master ball please, if thats still avaivable! :) FC in sig, but can't trade for the next 7 hours... after that, I'll be avaivable for 15 hours in a row :)

Xen

is a Community Leaderis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Wi-Fi Leader
Though I don't need anything, I do have a spare Master Ball that I can donate if you need it, since they appear to be selling out pretty quickly? I actually won this one from the Lilycove lottery, but I won't ever use it since I already caught Cresselia with my last one, and it seems like a waste to just keep it in my bag when they're going out of stock here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)