METAGROSS@Choice scarf
Ability: Clear body
Evs: 6 hp-252 atk-252 speed
Nature: Jolly
-Meteor mash
-Trick
-Explosion
-Stealth rock

Metagross lead with choice scarf arrive at 400 and more speed, I choose this set on metagross because with this metagross I can give the choice scarf on a lot of lead. The work of metagross is: give the scarf on opponent lead, put the SR and go with explosion!

Threat list:

Swampert: trick + stealth rock ( if he go with EQ, I can switch )
Infernape: I can go with EQ or I can switch in cresselia or starmie
Azelf: trick + stealth rock ( If he go with fire blast I switch )
Hippowdon: same as swampert
Tyranitar: same as swampert
Mamoswine: Mamo is a problem, aniway I can switch in cresselia, with cresselia I can make ice beam and after, with starmie I can ohko it.
Smeargle: Is a problem too, aniway I can switch in machamp rest talker and after in starmie with rapid spin to spin the SR or spike or TS.

STARMIE@Life orb
Ability: Natural cure
Evs: 162 hp-92 def-216 speed
Nature: Timid
-hydro pump
-Thunder bolt
-Rapid spin
-Recover

Yes, I choose starmie because he can help me versus problematic lead als smeargle and mamoswine. Versus stall team starmie hope me a lot of time with life orb+ hydro pump he can 2 ohked a lot of antispinner als dusknoir, gengar ( ohked it ), spiritom, mismagius....Starmie is a very good counter of gyarados, one possible problem for the team if cresselia died. Another work of starmie, the most important is als counter of infernape mixed, one possible problem for the team in lategame.

MACHAMP@Leftovers
Ability: No guard
Evs: 252 hp-164 atk-84 in def.sp
Nature: Adamant
-Dinamich punch
-Ice punch
-Rest
-Sleep talk

Oh yes, machamp work very well als sleep talker, he help me a lot versus smeargle lead with spore ( if it has got scarf is better ). Machamp is my only counter of blissey, snorlax, porygon2 ...so rest+ sleep talk work very well. I choose Ice punch on stone edge or pay pack because one counter of machamp is gliscor and with ice punch I can 2 ohko on it and I don't like the gliscor+blissey so with this machamp the problem is resolved. So, finally I choose machamp because he can counter very well tyranitar ( one possibile problem for the team ), blissey ( one big problem without machamp ) and snorlax ( same as blissey ). So if machamp died the game for me became so difficult.

ZAPDOS@Life orb
Ability: Pressure
Evs: 6 hp-252 Spa-252 Speed
Nature: Timid
-Thunder bolt
-Hp grass\Hp ice
-Heat wave
-Roost

Ok, how I can defeat suicune, vaporeon, swampert? Sure, with this awesome zapdos. Yes, the big work of zapdos is to defeat the stall water pokemon of the opponent players because if I don't have zapdos vaporeon, suicune ( Calmcune ) and swampert ( not too much but yes ) become some problems. Another work of zapdos is in lategame, when the opponents special wall als blissey, snorlax, tyranitar.....are die. With zapdos, in lategame I can sweep the opponets very easy. I choose Positive nature in speed and not positive nature in atk.sp because with 328 speed point I can outspeed a lot of salamence, shaymin, lucario jolly ( one problem ), gliscor jolly ( and for this I think to put one hp ice on hp grass but I'm not sure on this ).

SNORLAX@Lum berry
Ability: Thik fat
Evs: 252 hp-252 def.sp-6 def.
Nature: Careful
-Rest
-Curse
-Fire punch
-Body slam

Ok snorlax is one awesome special wall but he soffer a lot breelom, lucario, machamp .....so I decided to put on snorlax lum berry and not leftovers because if the opponent sent out one breelom on my body slam, he can resist, after he make spore, snorlax wake up and with fire punch ohked it.
Lucario is very difficult because if he entry on body slam and he go with sword dance and I switch out the problem are big. Aniway, I make a lot of time fire punch to search scizor or lucario.
Aniway, snorlax is my special wall and he work very good versus jolteon, tokekiss, gengar, alakazam, starmie....I choose snorlax and not blissey because snorlax has got fire punch and body slam and he can hurt the opponent very hard. Blissey is too much easy to counter, so I decided to put snorlax on blissey!

CRESSELIA@Leftovers
Ability: Levitate
Evs: 252 hp-252 def-6 def.sp
Nature: Bold
-Moon light\ charge beam
-Thunder wave
-Reflect
-Ice beam

Ok, my final wall, cresselia. Cresselia works very good versus a lot of pokemon: Salamence ( in my opinion the best counter ), Dragonite ( same as salame. ), Lucario too ( if he don't make sword dance )....so with cresselia I can counter a lot of pokemon, I can make TW and after with reflect I hope me about pursuit of scizor, pursuit of tyranitar! Cresselia in this team is one counter of gyarados too but without charge beam is more difficult because if it has got taunt my cresselia is fuck*d...so I'm not sure about moon light on charge beam...but without moon light he can't restor her life and this is one problem because cresselia must got a lot of life to counter lucario in lategame.

EDIT: work in progress about threat list and sorry for my bad english! :(

THREAT LIST:

Blissey – Machamp and snorlax

Bronzong – Machamp, starmie, zapdos

Celebi – zapdos-snorlax

Cresselia – snorlax

Dusknoir- snorlax

Forretress – zapdos-starmie

Gliscor – starmie-cresselia

Gyarados - cresselia-starmie

Hippowdon – starmie

Jirachi – cresselia, calm mind version with snorlax.

Rotom-A – snorlax.

Skarmory – zapdos-starmie

Snorlax – machamp

Suicune – zapdos

Swampert – zapdos-starmie

Tyranitar – machamp

Vaporeon – zapdos-snorlax

Zapdos – snorlax

Offensive Threats:

Azelf – cresselia

Breloom – cresselia-zapdos

Empoleon- snorlax
Gengar – snorlax-machamp

Gyarados – cresselia-starmie

Heatran – snorlax-starmie

Infernape – starmie-cresselia

/
Jolteon/Raikou – snorlax

Latias – snorlax-cresselia

Kingdra – cresselia

Lucario – cresselia-zapdos-starmie

Machamp – cresselia-zapdos

Magnezone – . snorlax

Mamoswine – cresselia-starmie

Metagross – cresselia-zapdos

Salamence - zapdos-cresselia

Scizor – zapdos

Starmie – snorlax

Tyranitar – machamp

Weavile – machamp

Zapdos –snorlax

Pretty standard TrickGross. Simple yet effective.

Starmie usually can't take a hit when it is Orb'd so you should probably replace Hydro Pump with Surf just to be sure. Having no EV's in Special Attack is a bad choice so try and get 252 for maximum damage output. Max Speed is also nice.

Machamp also wants the maximum damage output so give him 252 Attack EV's along with 252 HP EV's. The rest in Speed allows Machamp to outrun minimum Speed Blissey, who you said you didn't like. Ice Punch can be replaced with Payback to hit the Ghosts hard, like Rotom, but it's ultimately your call.

Zapdos should probably go with HP Grass just because your team seems to have no other solid counter for Swampert.

Ah, good old Curselax. They've been getting rarer as time goes by. Well, you should drop Lum Berry for Leftovers since more health is good for Curselax. You might consider Earthquake over Fire Punch to hit guys like Scizor, Tyranitar, Lucario and Metagross for more damage than Fire Punch, except for Scizor. you may want to consider replacing him with Skarmory, who can heal repeatedly and Attack the next turn

Skarmory @ Leftovers
Ability: Keen Eye
EV's: 252 HP, 252 Defense, 4 Special Defense
Nature: Impish

Roost
Whirlwind
Toxic
Taunt

This set is wonderful with your Metagross' Stealth Rock in play. He can Toxic a Pokemon and stall it to death with Roost and prevent it from Recovering or boosting its stats with Taunt. Whirlwind lets you abuse the Stealth Rocks. If you want more hazard damage replace Toxic with Spikes.

Pretty standard Cresselia. Not much to say about it other than it works.

Not a bad team but it could use some improvements. Standard Pokemon all around :P

I have been using Scarf Heracross lately, and i notice your team is weak to it the main counter i can think of is glisscor but not sure what exsisting team member you could replace him for, without changing the structure of your team too much.
Also Banded Scizor seems to cause you a few problems with u-turn and switching to counters, i relise you have Zapdos but 1. its not bulky 2. if SR is out in play it cant keep taking repetative uturns.

As already stated have hp grass on Zapdos for Swampert you already have two team members with ice moves, (Cress and Champ).

lol i relise that no team is perfect, but it would help in eliminating as many counters as possible.

we gommon, in my opinion skarmory on snorlax isn' t the best idea O.O another steel tipe, and skarmory has low spdef, differently from snorlax. Why don' t you try a guy like umbreon? If you need to stall, he can do it as well as skarmory; he can also feed other members with wish, over all metagross and cresselia, which can 't restore theirself ( and then you could leave charge beam on cresselia ).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)