RBY/GSC/ADV OU Mashup - Round 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aeolus

Bag
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnus
Haven't heard back from Ala yet... does anyone know if he IRC's and, if so, where?

Sending him another PM to follow up.

JMC and I had various fun para/crit infested matches...the GSC one was going nowhere and we ended up calling it a draw to see what happened, then he won both RBY and ADV. ggs

JMC

Old as dirt.
is a Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
Holy shit....

So we played GSC and, due to not wanting to prolong a stall war, agreed to a tie at 4-3 and would finish the match afterward.

Then, we are into Adv, where a slew of paraslams on celebi and a ch ice beam on tar helped take down mekkah 2-0.

Then came RBY, where there was again a luckfest on both sides, and where his really cool team almost got me, until a ch Blizzard took out his zapdos and para'd starmie saved the day at for a 1-0 win.

The sad part is that, unlike sneak, i don't get rounds off. boo.

lost 2-1 in probably the most hax filled games i've ever played in my five year career of competitive pokemon. good games nonetheless

locopoke

Banned deucer.
My SPL team had to sub zerowing out due to him not being able to play for a while so im guessing that means he's not going to be around to battle me for this.

gorgie

formerly Floppy, now Rock hard
I've made contact with zerowing and have confirmed that he wont be able to play. Your new opponent is Earthworm. Get in touch ASAP!

gene

(* ̄(エ) ̄*)
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Championis a Two-Time Past WCoP Champion
won 6-4 gsc, lost 1-0 adv, lost 2-0 rby. terrible blunder by me in adv, gg overall though.

Aeolus

Bag
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnus
signed on for my game with Ala to find a PM saying that he couldn't play because of work

I guess we'll try to reschedule...

alamaster

hello
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
Yeah sorry bud, tomorrow I'm free the whole day pretty much, and every other weeknight this week as well. If you want to play at 9 PM tomorrow then that works for me!

Aeolus

Bag
I can't do that. I have plans... but I see you on now. Please see my PM and maybe we can get this done. My schedule is really tight.

Aeolus

Bag
Ok... Ala got my PM and replied but didn't want to play right now since it is late and he is tired. I don't know when I can do this again before the deadline. Hopefully we can find something.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)