Red Panda Mafia - Game Over! - <LightWolf> I want on girl

Yeti

dark saturday
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
My team never even contacted me...
You had 48 hours to show up on IRC and make contact with them, the rest all managed to make it into their channel.

United factions people, there is no excuse for not being on IRC to talk to them once. You will be subbed if your team requests it and you are not on for a full cycle. It's not on them to contact their straggler.

Yeti

dark saturday
smashlloyd20 has been subbed out by his team for not voting. kingofkongs replaces him.

DEADLINE IS AT 2:05 PM PST now to make up for this.

Yeti

dark saturday
DEADLINE

EDITS AFTER THIS POST WILL NOT COUNT.

Buffoonsires was a buffoon with his voting. He should be godkilled for his changing vote/host vote noobery but in the end, the score is:

No Lynch: 3
Walrein: 3

As such, there was no lynch, and the Day 1 BPV goes to...............................

LIGHTWO-

jk the BPV goes to nobody.

No seriously LW doesn't get the BPV just for whiteknighting me.

It is now Night One. N1 will end in 48 hours, 2PM PST 2/28, or when all actions are in.

Please note that kills are valid. If you do not send in an action/your team does not designate you one, you will not receive the $ for tonight. Even if you die, your team still gets the $ from your attempted send.
Everyone voted, so every team has $600 going in to Night 2 from this lynch, in addition to whatever you had leftover.
If you do not have an action assigned to you from Roleset 1, please send "N1 - IDLING" to us (or perform your team's kill if you want).
If you inspect someone, you will get their Roleset 1 role in the PM.
Roleset 2 will be available for purchase Day 2. Remember everyone needs at least 1 role before they can get 2, and at least 2 before you hit 3 on one person.
Any other questions please ask me on IRC.

Empoof is still MIA. Empoof please come back this is your game :(((

Yeti

dark saturday
quagsires is a negro

that is all
Indeed.

ATTENTION ALL, IMPORTANT GAME ANNOUNCEMENT.

DO
NOT
EDIT
YOUR
VOTE
AFTER DEADLINE.

I will invalidate your vote if your vote post is edited after the deadline. The deadline is always ##:##:00, usually 2:00:00 or 3:00:00, but it is always 00 for the seconds even if my post is at like 00:10.

Please do not edit your vote posts again after deadline, especially particularly close to the deadline.

Also, TalkingLion has been subbed in for RaRe555 due to illness.

Yeti

dark saturday
ALL ACTIONS IN

Everyone got $800 for the night, first of all.

SECOND OF ALL, there was a dead body. The first of the game. There was also a second body, but some teams don't confirm I see their final actions.

"NO THUG NOOOOOOOOOOOO" screams Yeti, as she sees the dead body of none other than versailles.

She has a stake of bamboo shoved through her chest.

Dear versailles
You are Engaged Pandas

He liked it, so he put a ring on it. Mmmmmhmmmmmmm qurl, you hittin dat like it’s a dead baby. The Pandas in Love want to celebrate your wedding with a victory, because everyone loves double parties, and you love each other. When the Pandas in Love offered to fund your wedding, well, you signed up right away....

Every night you may PM Yeti and Empoof with “NX - Check USER”. You will gain that USER’s alliance.

You are allied with the Pandas in Love:
You win if the Middle Aged and Teenage Basement Pandas are dead, and the Baby Pandas and Old Pandas are halved.
In addition, zorbees is lying dead, his dreams of his magnificently strong alliance shot.

He was cleanly executed, whoever did this terrible deed was skilled at their task.

Dear zorbees
You are Newborn Panda

Just being born, you’re cute little eyes haven’t really adjusted to the bright lights of the outside world. But that didn’t stop the baby pandas from cradle robbing you for their faction! While missing your parents a little more each day, you’ve grown a bond with the Baby Pandas and will fight for your right to drool!

Every night you may PM Yeti and Empoof with “NX - Inspect USER”. You will inspect that USER.

You are allied with the Baby Pandas:
You win if the Old Pandas and Teenage Basement Pandas are dead, and the Middle Aged Pandas and Pandas in Zoos are halved.
Everyone waits for the announcement Mekkah is also dead, but instead, he's just plain missing!
He cannot post in this thread or be targeted, but you can talk to him on IRC if you dare approach his cave.

It is now Day Two. D2 will end in ~48 hours, 3PM PST 2/29. I will not really be comfortably on at 2PM to update so it will be at 3, unless all purchases and VOTES are in tomorrow.

I WILL POST THE SHEET WITH ROLESET 2 MOMENTARILY. A lot going down rn.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)