Serious Relationships and Sex Ed Thread

I'm secure in my sexuality so I can play gay chicken or make dumb jokes but tongue kissing a guy is fucking disgusting. If he had said "Every once in a while I'll bend over and take it up the ass from one of my straight guy friends just for fun" does that make him an extremely secure heterosexual?
I think kissing a guy and bending over and taking a dick in your ass are quite different js.

alamaster

hello
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
Well I have never had a homosexual experience with a guy. Can I look at a guy and say "wow that's an attractive dude"? Yeah, of course. I'm comfortable with who I am and have absolutely no problems with gay people. My uncle was gay (he passed away) and he was one of the coolest guys I have ever known. I don't think sexual preference has any bearing on anything.

Also, for the record if a gay guy hit on me or w.e I would take it as a compliment. Means I'm doing something right! But yeah sorry Nina no sexual escapades with the same sex from me.

Yeah let's move away from the topic since it's neither really the point of the thread and we could probably fill 50 pages with pointless discussion. Also no gay experience for me either, however I do love bromance, so hugging, saying I love you dude or even the joking slap on the ass I'm OK with.

I'm secure in my sexuality so I can play gay chicken or make dumb jokes but tongue kissing a guy is fucking disgusting. If he had said "Every once in a while I'll bend over and take it up the ass from one of my straight guy friends just for fun" does that make him an extremely secure heterosexual?
It makes him Bi-sexual. That term can apply to men.

I kiss guys. Not because I'm attracted to them, not because I'm gay or bi. I kiss guys sometimes simply because kissing feels good and they are there. Or I kiss guys for a type of accomplishment. (Like collecting make outs from all the people in a sharehouse regardless of gender, or gay chicken, or for a dare.)

I can do all that and still be straight. Sexuality is about the mindset.

A gay guy doesn't have to be bi to make out with a girl, or vice versa.

i think homosexuality is if you are turned on by a guy so you could bj a guy as long as youre not turned on by him and still be staright

also does any other staright male on smogon look at the pretty male thread more than the pretty girl thread?? i do because its really oddly addicting loking at attractive males idk although its addicting to look at attractive people in general!

I think kissing a guy and bending over and taking a dick in your ass are quite different js.
Alright so what about getting a handjob from a dude? I'm wondering where this turns from being extremely straight to pretty gay.

Or from what ssbbm said, you could take it up the ass and be straight. I strongly disagree with that but apparently you guys have a very different definition of heterosexual than me or my friends

Chou Toshio

Over9000
is an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
ewwww... kissing a guy does not feel good at all....

grit on grit is uber gross. Unless some dude waxes his lip, that'll definitely be a very displeasing sensation...

...I don't think I could be gay just because of that.

It makes him Bi-sexual. That term can apply to men.
Zacch's post was shit but I'd like to say that no matter what you do your sexuality is defined not by your actions but your feelings. Sure it is probably quite rare that a completly hetero guy is going to happily take it up the butt from a guy but it could happen. I mean it is not uncommon for gay men to get married to women and have kids (fucking females in the process) but are still just as easily considered gay (and not bi or whatever) when they come out. Why can't this work both ways?

Edit:

Alright so what about getting a handjob from a dude? I'm wondering where this turns from being extremely straight to pretty gay.

Or from what ssbbm said, you could take it up the ass and be straight. I strongly disagree with that but apparently you guys have a very different definition of heterosexual than me or my friends
My post already answers this, but no matter what you physically do, if you are sexually attracted to women, you are sexually attracted to women, and vice versa. Like I have already stated, I have gone quite far with girls but I still consider myself gay even though I have done shit with girls. I mean girls make out with each other all the time and instead of thinking "wow they are gay" you think "dayumm that's HOT".

It doesn't just "turn". There is more to sexuality than just being straight or gay, there is an entire spectrum of possibilities, and we don't have to place everyone into a category. Furthermore, read what VB said. Actions don't necessarily imply feelings, and a sexual act doesn't have to be the be all and end all of your sexuality.

I've never really got the whole girls making out is hot thing. Every time when I see two girls making out being all "teehee look at us guys were making out, we're so wild etc" my reaction is, So what? I've already seen it a hundred times and it didn't get more impressive...

DM

Ce soir, on va danser.
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
hey how about we stop talking about being gay or straight and actually go back to relationships and sex ed

this is NOT a thread to talk about the merits or theory behind homosexuality and its variants

Rowan

The professor?
is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Gay experiences? I've shared a bed with my mate who's gay, but that was just because I crashed at his house and had nowhere else to sleep.
I've kissed a mate once because 2 hot girls said they'd kiss if we kissed. It wasn't worth it in the end, it was the most awkwardly bad kiss I've ever had. Also, as Turtle Soup said, 2 girls kissing isn't as hot in practice as it is in theory and it wasn't really that much of a turn on. I also kissed aforementioned gay guy when we were both drunk but I don't remember it much.
So yeah, basically I'm pretty straight but I wouldn't rule out the possibility of being with a guy if I met the right one.

Ninahaza

You'll always be a part of me
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Ugh, DM, since my last post I've been reading in silence, wanting to come in and do some clean up, but then I realized that this thread says relationships and sex ED, so if zaccheus is so damn confused, then let him have his little ed session

But yeah, with each post it gets harder for me to do nothing

Soooo...back to relationships. What are peoples opinions on cheating? Obviously it's not desirable at all but what I really want to know is, to what level would it be an issue for you? If your partner cheated would it immediately mean an end to the relationship? Do circumstances / the extent matter? Have you cheated? Do you / would you feel bad about it? I've got some stories to share if anyone cares but I would rather hear your experiences.

OKAY so I'm going to post a HOST of unpopular opinions right now:

1. I'd just like to address the argument above for a second - If Zacchaeus doesn't feel comfortable partaking in homosexual acts, fine. Who cares? I don't see him bashing gay guys. He personally doesn't feel comfortable with kissing another guy. Which is COMPLETELY alright. I think people need to calm down a bit here.

2. So I don't remember my first kiss at all. Which I guess is kinda sad but? I do agree that having a friends with benefits thing with someone - where you're willing to learn and explore new things - is fantastic. When I was younger, I had that with my best guy friend, for almost two years. It would take breaks for any relationships I had, but then it would fall back into place. Its so much better having someone tell you "No, I don't like this. Why don't you do something else" and having them help you discover what you like, than having a girlfriend/boyfriend/whateverfriend that you're trying to impress, etc. If you're willing to be with someone and learn from them, fine, but most people seem to have a problem with this.

3. Leading to my third point - I think a friends with benefits type is far, FAR better than anything with an emotional connection. For me, its absurd to see why love and lust have to be interconnected. I'm not hugely into monogamy when it comes to emotional matters, and I'm 100% not monogamous sexually. I guess I admire people who are, but it honestly bores me being with one person only. And yes, there are a trillion ways to spice up your life, yadda yadda. Still gets boring to me, but I think I'm strange in that.

4. So I've never had penetrative sex (apparently I have to specify because people get confused okay), for multiple reasons. I also don't see how that makes someone a loser? I don't understand why there is such a social stigma against being a virgin past the age of, what, 15, nowadays? Its more disturbing than anything else. If you're not ready for sex, don't want sex, haven't had an opportunity for sex, who cares? Its your life, don't let other people tell you how to live it.

5. My first sexual experiences have been with women and I'm really sorry to say men but women are SO much better at things - I think bi guys can attest to this as well. Having someone who knows what they're doing is amazing. That being said, if that's not an option for you, and you feel like your partner isn't getting the message: A. Communicate! Seriously, let them know what you like and don't. B. If you feel like they're trying too hard to get off, get them off first so they will spend time on you. Its great.

6. This is more of a personal thing but I don't really understand why people dislike the taste/feel/whatever of cum so much? Its not like I'd pour myself a cup and drink it (if that were even possible), but I don't see the problem swallowing etc. I feel like girls make a big deal out of it but maybe I'm wrong so if there's a girl who can explain to me why its so awful that would be great? Although I do agree that having it in your hair is AWFUL ick guys don't do that.

7. I guess we're supposed to share stories? Er one time I was in a movie theatre and we got a bit "frisky" and this elderly couple saw us and freaked out and moved their seats. Which was pretty great because we didn't get kicked out!

8. Ooh can we do a fetish thing?

EDIT: I feel like I should be embarrassed that this is one of the longest posts that I've done but I'm not!!!!!!

Ugh my first kiss was kissing this French girl in Year 1 or something. I guess you can't really call this a first kiss however, as it's not really special or meaningful. In that case, I'm still waiting on my first kiss...

OKAY so I'm going to post a HOST of unpopular opinions right now:

1. I'd just like to address the argument above for a second - If Zacchaeus doesn't feel comfortable partaking in homosexual acts, fine. Who cares? I don't see him bashing gay guys. He personally doesn't feel comfortable with kissing another guy. Which is COMPLETELY alright. I think people need to calm down a bit here.
i'm just about to address the topic at hand, but for the record i asked him in my post to edit his post to say that he was personally grossed out by gays and he didn't. i'm fine with people not feeling comfortable with kissing guys or guys kissing guys, i said as much in my response to thatsmylatios, it's the assumption that OTHERS doing homosexual things is automatically a gaymaker or whatever that i thought was problematic. but you're right that it is always fine to feel comfortable not doing something for whatever reason, just like it is always fine to feel comfortable doing something for whatever reason, and everyone has the right to not be stigmatized for stuff, unless it is something awful.

i don't necessarily agree that FWB relationships are better than girlfriend/boyfriend ones, but you make some good points and it's your own decision to make, i haven't been in a FWB situation ever and only a brief romantic relationship so it would be unfair of me to argue.

on the topic of cheating --

so i am actually both a bastard and the son of an affair! my mom was in a relationship with my dad (the person who raised me, not my biological dad) on and off for some years, they stopped for a while, and then during the interim she realized she had to have a baby soon or she physically wouldn't be able to any more, so she had sex with this guy (my biological dad) who she had also been seeing on and off for some years (who was married at the time). then after i was born the guy who raised me came back and stayed with my mom. fun times! and apparently my biological dad's wife doesn't know, so i can basically never meet him because he doesn't really give a shit about me and i would fuck up his marriage. uh basically the point was that i was birthed through cheating so i don't necessarily hate it...

i used to think that cheating was 100% always completely wrong, but now i think it is more like 90% always wrong. if anyone's watched Grey's Anatomy (lol) there is a very good plotline in Season 2 where Dr. Shepherd (Patrick Dempsey's character)is trying to figure out whether to reconcile with his wife (Kate Walsh's character) after she cheated on him with his best friend. he went through a phase of "fuck her, she broke my heart, she's evil" and after a while came to realize, as the show's viewers did, that she was not entirely in the wrong because of Dr. Shepherd always being distant and not really connecting to her emotionally. ironically, she did it because she loved him and wanted him back!

i think cheating will pretty much always be seen as a breach of trust by a partner. but i also think that sex can be divorced fairly well from emotional feelings. i can totally imagine having the same raw sexual urge for a girl that i do when masturbating, in a relationship, and acting on it, and not caring about that girl emotionally ever again. in that circumstance, cheating is still awful, but more understandable, and just a matter of self-control. emotional affairs are much worse imo.

Okay sorry for coming off as judgmental or condescending, but kittenmay is on the right track with this thread. I tried a friends with benefits thing once and it didn't last long at all before developing into an actual relationship. Fetishes? Apparently the dictionary definition of a fetish is that it is something required for you to climax so in that case I don't have one but in the whole social view of phobias, fetishes, etcetera, the technical definition isn't usually important. As far as specific things that turn me on: Boots and gloves, (not in like snow-faring weather, just added to regular outfits,) redheads, piercings, and I'm definitely a boobs guy.

As far as cheating goes, my first and longest serious relationship I had was with this slutty model and that was a year and a half. I thought she was great and I would always get mad and defend her when people said she was a slut but I really should've paid attention when so many people said that. She cheated on me multiple times but had me wrapped around her finger enough to want her back for quite a while. It was the absolute worst feeling I've experienced to have one of my good friends (because nobody else would do it) come up to me and flat out tell me that they saw her with another guy. After being totally crushed by that, I'm not prepared to ever put a girl through that.

I always chuckle when I hear girls complaining about cum in their hair, cause one time I did that just to be an arse. It was also at a disco so she probably got some awkward looks after that. Seriously though I'm not a bad person... at least not when I'm sober.

Black Nail Polish
Button Up Shirts
Pretty Face

My gf really likes being spanked, scratched, blindfolded, tied-up and such. I oblige and it's fun to a point.

VKCA

(Virtual Circus Kareoky Act)
Soooo...back to relationships. What are peoples opinions on cheating? Obviously it's not desirable at all but what I really want to know is, to what level would it be an issue for you? If your partner cheated would it immediately mean an end to the relationship? Do circumstances / the extent matter? Have you cheated? Do you / would you feel bad about it? I've got some stories to share if anyone cares but I would rather hear your experiences.
I think extent is pretty important. I've never had a real relationship so I've never experienced this first hand obviously, but I feel I'd be somewhat forgiving given certain circumstances. If for example my g/f went to a party without me, got too drunk, and hooked up with a random guy and it didn't mean anything, I wouldn't mind too much, and I'd hope any girl I'm with in the future would forgive me if I fucked up.

I do believe intentional (and repetitive) cheating is despicable though. If you intentionally go out of your way to have sex with someone besides your significant other again and again I don't think you deserve much sympathy.

Share your stories, only one of my friends has ever cheated/been cheated on (my friend and his gf both did it, without knowing about the other doing it, and both told me, needless to say that was a pretty stupid relationship), so I've never really heard any experiences of it except from movies

If for example my g/f went to a party without me, got too drunk, and hooked up with a random guy and it didn't mean anything, I wouldn't mind too much, and I'd hope any girl I'm with in the future would forgive me if I fucked up.
See, I wouldn't be forgiving like you but on the other hand I don't drink at all so I likely wouldn't be on the cheating end of this matter.

On the topic of sexual relationships : I haven't been in anything close to a relationship, lol...

protip for the cleanup of seminal fluids : use cold water, it's designed to stick to warm things

LonelyNess

Makin' PK Love
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Cheating is an unforgivable act. There's no excuse for it, not even alcohol. I've been cheated on by a girl I thought I was honestly going to marry, and it is the worst feeling. I go so far as to say I would rather never find out if a significant other was cheating on me, because it hurts that bad.

And what's worse is I didn't even want to break up with her after it because I loved her, despite my anger, but I felt compelled to on principle. If a person has cheated once, they have the capacity to cheat again, and that's not something I want to deal with.

If you're going to cheat, just break up with the person you're with first. It is 100% better for all parties involved.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)