RMT A Team Of Raddishes

Raddish...The Game Changer

I origanally made this team by choosing on pokemon then choosing the next by virtues of it being resisntant to the others weakness and so on and so forth, i am currentyl 2-1 on smogon server shoddy and 37 - 4 on serebii and other pokemon forums, some sets I use are not standard but I belive this team is very compatible and very hard to take down, well i will appreciate all of the input give to me thru this RMT.

Metagross @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Clear Body
EVs: 252 attack/ 252 speed
Nature: Jolly (+speed/-special attack)
- Meteor Mash
- Ice Punch
- Earthquake
- Trick

Rarely seen as a ChoiceTrick Lead, Confuses trainers who think you're setting up SR and try to trick their own scarf onto it, also out speeds anything besides base 130speed pokes and other scarfers, used to get quick KO's and hopefully tricking its scarf onto an unsuspected wall.

----------------------------------------------------

Starmie @ Life Orb
Ability: Natural Cure
EVs:252 special attack/ 252 speed
Nature: Timid (+speed/-attack)
- Rapid Spin
- Surf
- Ice Beam
- Thunderbolt

My only spinner, great utility pokemon. Due to his great speed and passable special attack and movepool it can come in on one of its resistances or after a KO and threaten with a supereffective move.

Houndoom @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Flash Fire
EVs: 252 special attack/ 252 speed
Nature: Modest (+special attack/-attack)
- OverHeat
- Flamethrower
- Dark Pulse
- Hidden Power (Ground)

Having 3 pokemon in this team weak to fire is gonna attract fire moves, Houndoom loves to come in and abuse its FlashFire, late game he can come in and decimate already weakened oppenents, counter other fire types well with HP Ground, Overheat will still hurt even if resisted.

Steelix @ Leftovers
Ability: Sturdy
EVs: 252 HP/ 252 Special Defense
Nature: Careful (+Special Defense/-Special Attack)
- Stealth Rock
- Earthquake
- Toxic
- Explosion

My version of staller mixed with a suicide lead, its main purpose is to set up SR and then proceed to EQ or Explode on whatever is in front of it, if stalling or spreading Toxic around is an option then thats preffered, has good synergy with Starmie who can come in on water/fighting/fire attacks and Steelix con come in on Electric.

-----------------------------------------------------

Togekiss @ Leftovers
Ability: Serene Grace
EVs: 252 HP/ 252 Special Defence
Nature: Calm (+Special Defense/-Attack)
- Air Slash
- Thunder Wave
- Roost
- Heal Bell

Classic ParaFlincher and downright annoying to deal with, great special sponge, can heal away my team status effects. Really needs spinner support, SR cripples its chances of survival, checks many of the Special Sweepers in the tier.

------------------------------------------------------

Breloom @ Toxic Orb
Ability: Poison Heal
EVs: 156HP/ 96 attack/ 252 Defense
Nature: Impish (+Defense/-Special Attack)
- Swords Dance
- Mach Punch
- Spore
- Seed Bomb

This little rarity can wall a lot of threats, resisting Rock/Ground/Water/Grass, some of the most common physical attacking types, barring grass of course, set up is as easy as spore and swords dance up till u cant dance no more, after you set up opponents will have to resource to priority moves which don't even hit it for 50% (yes im talking to you scizor) poison heal is a leftovers x2 so it has great portential in staying in the game, a Key part of my team always worth keeping alive.

If i have found a couple weaknesses on this team is that more then one of my pokes has trouble with gengar, specially the SubSplit version whom, also i lack priority moves, if an opponent DD's or CM's too much i dont have the priority of Ice Shard or Shadow Sneak/Sucker Punch to deal with it, if Metagross and Breloom are gone Ttar will sweep my team, i havent noticed any other crucial weaknesses, this team doesnt mind SR or Toxic Spikes too much. Once again i appreciate all the input commentaries and criticisms.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)