(RMT)Sunny with a chance of a sandstorm.

I believe I may have made the impossible possible making a sandstorm/sunny day team but I need groudon even though he is uber. I first made this team going threw the league training a leafion but I've changed some pokemon and there is no leafion.

Tyranitar@leftovers
Sandstream
(could someone help with nature)
252def 200hp 56spd
Dragon dance
Rock slide
Crunch
Aerial ace

DDtar what a pokemon it's amazing I chose aerial ace as fighting will appear to take him out, rock slide as the accuracy and flinch is helpful. Crunch has the chance of lowering defense which is always helpful. I bet you think I'm mad with no stealth rocks But the next pokemon will have it as I prefer to deal as much damage as possible then stall that's why DDtar is first.Tar is also here to set up sandstorm which revovles round halve my team.

Rhyperior@leftovers/life orb
Solid rock
200sp def 200hp. 108att
Stealth rock
Megahorn/substitute
Earthquake
Avalanche

The floating Rocks of doom as I like to call them is needed as damage early on a team that has some method of stalling. I can't decide wether coverage from megahorn or safety from sub. Equake is a powerful move to help my coverage with avalanche and megahorn(If used). Avalanche gets an added bonus when I'm attacked plus it takes out grounds who will take advantage of sandstorm

Cradily@leftovers
Suction cups
146def 152hp 100sp att. 100sp def
Stockpile
Toxic
Energy ball/solarbeam
Recover

My stall he will play an important role: taking out waters, stalling sweepers and as well as being quite offensive. I dont know which grass attack I won't solarbeam works with my sun but energy ball allows sand to give it's sp def boost which allows better stalling abilities. The strategy is simple toxic the target then get the three stocks and recover when neccasery. The grass attack allows it to damage through taunt and speed up the stall (somehow).

Groudon@choice band/life orb
Drought (I live in west autralia and we've had the driest winter ever useless pieces of information)
252att. 252spd and 4sp def
Fire punch
Earthquake
Brick break
Thunder punch

All the moves take advantage of his huge attack and has massive coverage giving neutral damage a the least I will likely choose CB as I will swap weathers a lot so I will swap threw moves. This continent pokemon serves as another sweep and is still very defensive (and that's why he's uber).

Heatran@Leftovers
Flash fire
252 sp att, 252spd 4hp
Lava plume
Earth power
Solarbeam
Metal sound

I took this of smogon just changed the moves. Solarbeam works with the sun and takes out the scary waters, earth power is a great move with the 10% chance of sp def drop even though metal sound does it a LOT better. I looked at magma storm but the accuracy doesn't look good and 30% burn chance plus 80 power is awesome. He (in diamond heatrans a girl for me) is my special attacker I thought about flash cannon but solarbeam has almost the same coverage and earth power has better coverage on this set.

Arcanine@Leftovers
Flash fire
196def 156sp def 100att 56hp
Flare blitz
Exremespeed
Toxic
Morning sun

I took this right of smogon. This dog doesnt really work with my sun nor my sand but he can still deal large amounts of damage and stall opponents. With an instant recovery move that heals all damage in the sun flare blitz's recoil isn't a problem. With toxic and good all-round defences he stalls very effectively.

Well that's my team that I made. In the league tyranitar was hippowdon and arcanine was camerupt. This is my first team I've made so advice is welcome plus again could someone help with natures.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)