RuPaul’s Drag Race All Stars 6 (SPOILERS)

antemortem

is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
approved by Plague von Karma, original thread by wishes but this one is specifically for RPDR

6F414DE5-FAFB-48C2-8757-23B8B766F1B3.jpeg

What’s up, friends? I don’t have a huge white gay friend group irl to bullshit and gossip about RuPaul’s Drag Race with, so that’s where Smogon comes in. Jokes aside, I do exist in the middle of the 24-hour RPDR news cycle, between the various podcasts (Race Chaser, The Chop, Sibling Rivalry), YouTube review shows (Purse First Impressions, MangledMorning, The Pit Stop), etc… let me stop there before I grow even more embarrassed. That means I have LOTS of opinions and want to talk about them, so let’s get busy with what is arguably one of the best seasons of RuPaul’s Drag Race in recent history: ALL STARS 6!

To recap the most recent episode:
  • Kylie Sonique Love beat Manila Luzon the lip sync; what did you think of the lip sync? Did Sonique deserve the win?
  • Kylie Sonique Love chose A’keria C. Davenport’s lipstick and sent her home; should Ra’jah O’Hara have gone home instead?
  • Do you have a Top 4 in mind? Which girlies are going all the way in your opinion?
Other questions I’d fuckin LOVE to discuss:
  • Do you think they’re spreading the wins out evenly so if someone is eliminated by the “game within the game,” it won’t be as upsetting?
  • Was Trinity K. Bonet robbed the win for her Beyonce performance during the Halftime Show challenge?
  • Should Ginger Minj have sent home Jan last week instead of Scarlet Envy? RuPaul did say Scarlet made her uncomfortable, after all…

phoopes

I did it again
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
What’s up, friends? I don’t have a huge white gay friend group irl to bullshit and gossip about RuPaul’s Drag Race with, so that’s where Smogon comes in.
Joke's on you I'm not even gay, my girlfriend got me into Drag Race lol. We've binged a couple seasons together but now All-Stars 6 is the first one I'm watching as it happens. I'm no Drag Race expert but I'm getter pretty decent at winners being chosen from my top 2/3 and my least favorite queens being near the bottom as well. That said, concerning the most recent episode:

I thought the top two queens this episode were Ginger and Jan in the challenge, with Jan having the best runway look. So I would've given the win to Jan personally. I thought Kylie was good, don't get me wrong, like her final product in the challenge was good. But I kind of think when Michelle showed her how to do it... Michelle ate it up. And I compared Kylie's product to the look we got at Michelle doing it lol. I understand it was probably edited pretty well but if Michelle does your part better than you, I don't think you deserve to win. Ginger's acting was hilarious and Jan was very much in character so I think it should've went to one of them. That said, Kylie for sure won the lip sync, I was happy that that went her way. I personally would have sent Ra'jah home, I think she had the worst week out of all of the queens. But if you go by track record I can see why A'keria was the one sent home, she was in the bottom a few times so it kind of makes sense. Definitely going to miss her runways though, I thought she was one of the strongest on the runway this season so far.

Your other discussion points:

-I don't think they're "spreading wins out evenly." There's just a lot of good talent on this season tbh, so I think spread out wins are natural. Even Serena, a queen that I was NOT impressed with when I watched Season 5 and went home early again this time, def stepped her game up from the last time we saw her. I think there's no real frontrunner right now (maaaaybe Ginger if I had to pick one) so again, not surprised by the spread out nature of the victories.

-YES Trinity was robbed. Jan did really well (especially the leg up thing on the piano that Gaga does) and I was super happy for her and everything but Trinity went craaaazy with her Beyonce. Like damn.

-I think if Ginger were playing "smart" she would've sent home Jan because I think Jan is the bigger threat overall, definitely more than Scarlet was. But Scarlet had to go, if Ru says you've made her uncomfortable that's like the worst critique you can possibly get. And the shadiness she tried to pull too... I wasn't having it.

antemortem you made a mistake in tagging me in this because I've got lots to say.

• Kylie Sonique Love beat Manila Luzon the lip sync; what did you think of the lip sync? Did Sonique deserve the win?
Absolutely. Manila faded completely into the background and looked like a deer in headlights the entire time. I mean this in the nicest way possible but I truly felt bad for Manila getting Dirrty versus Kylie because holy shit. Kylie mopped the floor with her; I didn't even look at Manila. So yeah, Kylie completely deserved to win the lip sync.
  • Kylie Sonique Love chose A’keria C. Davenport’s lipstick and sent her home; should Ra’jah O’Hara have gone home instead?
No, not at all. Of the two, I understand Ra'Jah has objectively done better and A'keria has done poorly in the judge's eyes. However... I really do think A'keria's been harshly judged the entire time, only really deserving her bottom placement in Episode 3. And... I don't think either of them were the worst in the challenge either. Eureka! was clearly the worst to me, and I was not a fan of her runway. She was nothing like Ethel at all; she was just playing Eureka!.

While we're at it, Ginger did the exact same thing; she was nothing like Madison yet got high praises for it. Maybe I'm just too much of an AHS purist at heart but... Eureka! truly did the worst at conveying the assigned character in my opinion. A'keria was safe at worst to me; she did a good job as Queenie, had the best runway, and clearly gave it her all. Seemed like they wanted her out to me.
  • Do you have a Top 4 in mind? Which girlies are going all the way in your opinion?
Well... my original Top 2 I was rooting for was Yara and A'keria... you can see how that went... At this point, I would peg Ra'Jah, Kylie, Eureka!, and Trinity as the Top 4. Pandora has been virtually nonexistent and will likely go home next imo. Jan is controversial on and off the show and I don't see it in the cards for her, honestly. Maybe it's personal bias, but I'm not a huge fan of Ginger, while I feel the other four I'd mentioned all shine. Ra'Jah and Trinity specifically have been doing the overall best in my opinion. I'd be lying if I said I wasn't rooting for Jan to make it though... she's delusional and I would love to see a full season of it ngl.
  • Do you think they’re spreading the wins out evenly so if someone is eliminated by the “game within the game,” it won’t be as upsetting?
Yes. They completely snuck Ginger the win for that table talk challenge when A'keria or Eureka were much, much better imo. Though, I have to be honest, I think the win distribution has been a bit wack. I will die on the hill that Silky should've won the Ball as well.

I'm excited to see what the comeback is. I hope it's like the Lalaparuza, I really liked that comeback challenge. I'm rooting so hard for Yara or A'keria to come back, though I don't think the judges really warmed up to A'keria unfortunately. If anything, it seems like Ginger would come back if eliminated simply because the judges seem to love her a lot. She's clearly talented too, so no doubt she can take on the challenge.
  • Was Trinity K. Bonet robbed the win for her Beyonce performance during the Halftime Show challenge?
Honestly? Yeah. Jan's wig was flatter than Gaga's and it bothered me immediately. She did a great job, but I mean... look at the material. Trinity completely embodied Beyoncé, gave a show-stopping number, and had a better runway than Jan. It would've also given us a better lip sync than whatever the hell Jan was doing.
  • Should Ginger Minj have sent home Jan last week instead of Scarlet Envy? RuPaul did say Scarlet made her uncomfortable, after all…
Yes. I didn't find the critiques of Scarlet to be very convincing and I really don't understand Ru saying that. I think Kylie and Jan were the clear Bottom 2 of the week. Kylie completely faded (and failed) as a moderator and faded every challenge leading up to that. I think she should've chose Kylie's lip stick, not Jan's or Scarlet's.

Also phoopes...

And I compared Kylie's product to the look we got at Michelle doing it lol. I understand it was probably edited pretty well but if Michelle does your part better than you, I don't think you deserve to win. Ginger's acting was hilarious and Jan was very much in character so I think it should've went to one of them.​
I disagree with this a lot honestly. Michelle was doing way too much and that was nothing like Jessica Lange that was just Michelle pretending to be an actress LOL. Kylie did much better in the final product and I don't think Michelle did amazing in the first place anyway. I said my reservations with Ginger's acting above but I think she was closer to the bottom than anything. Personally, I do think Kylie won in the final product and had the best runway by far, but Jan could've easily won and I wouldn't have batted an eye. I don't really get why Jan didn't win either; she had a great rehearsal, final product, and runway, and the whole story was she can finally turn it to 110%. I'm convinced this entire season is just to break Jan's psyche at this point lol.

Naziel

It's not rocket science
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnus
Hii, I dont have the braincells to write something coherent in english, so im going to do it first in spanish. Ill update later today.
No he visto el episodio más reciente de AS6, pero que Manila vuelva es lo más, probablemente de mis reinas favoritas de todos los tiempos. Kylie me sigue sorprendiendo su evolución y simplemente me agrada mucho todo lo que ha presentado hasta ahora. No comentare nada del episodio porque bueno, no lo he visto, pero en cuanto a la decisión de sacar a Akeria, estoy completamente de acuerdo. 3 veces seguidas ya es demasiado. Sin embargo también es cierto, no entiendo lo que los jueces piensan en muchos casos a la hora de juzgar, me ha pasado sobre todo en esta temporada.

Hasta ahora simplemente estoy existiendo, esta temporada tiene reinas muy fuertes y me es complicado elegir a 4 por el momento. Honestamente no esperaba ver caras como Kylie o Ginger, incluso Serena, pero me han sorprendido gratamente. En todo caso, es muy probable que el top 4 sea Kylie, Eureka, Ginger y °°

No realmente. Siento que los jueces están perdiendo demasiado el hilo a la hora de juzgar. He estado de acuerdo en muchas cosas que han hecho, pero muy en desacuerdo en muchas otras, tomando por ejemplo lo que sucedió con Jan en el primer episodio donde literalmente arrasó con la sesión de talentos, hasta la victoria más reciente de Ginger en la plática rosa. No tengo idea de como los jueces están tratando la competencia actualmente, pero no siento que le estén dando justicia a lo que RPDR es por ahora.

Absolutamnete. Jan hizo un buen trabajo? Sí, claro que sí, ¿entendí que era Gaga? No, la verdad no. Su personificación estuvo bastante bien, pero fue demasiado forzado para mi gusto. Y por otro lado del espectro, Beyonce de Trinity fue lo más genial que pude ver en una temporada enorme.

Acerca de esto, creo que Jan ya demostró todo lo que tenía hasta ese episodio, me hubiera encantado ver más de Scarlet Envy, pero no es una reina que yo en lo personal siga, así que estoy algo neutro acerca de esto.

Por otro lado, quiero dar un punto de apreciación a probablemente dos de las mejores presentaciones que hemos tenido hasta ahora. El lypsync de Physical de Langaja contra Trinity es de los mejores que se han visto en todo RPDR desde mi punto de vista. Y en cuanto a comedia, Ginger arrasó el lypsync de Phone, hace demasiado tiempo que no me reía tanto con una presentación de RPDR y, sinceramente, el rumbo que va con las reinas va bastante bien. Me encantaría que los jueces hicieran algo bien para variar.

I haven't watch the most recent episode of AS6, but knowing that Manila will come back who is probably one of my favorite queens of all time is just amazing. Kylie continues to amaze me with her evolution and I just really like everything she has shown so far. I will not comment on the episode because well, I have not seen it, but as for the decision to remove Akeria, I completely agree. 3 times in a row is too much. However, it is also true that I do not understand what the judges think in many cases when judging in this season in particular.

So far not really, this season has very strong queens and it is difficult for me to choose a top 4 at the moment. I honestly did not expect to see faces like Kylie or Ginger, even Serena, but I have been pleasantly surprised. In any case, it is very likely that the top 4 will be Kylie, Eureka, Ginger / Jan and Trinity

Not really. I feel that the judges are losing too much when it comes to judging. I have agreed on many things they have said, but I strongly disagree on many others, taking for example what happened with Jan in the first episode where she literally swept the talent show, until Ginger's most recent win. I have no idea how the judges are currently working on the competition, but I don't feel like they are giving justice to what RPDR is for now.

Absolutely. Jan did a good job? Yes, of course she did. Did I understand that it was Gaga? Not really, no. The impersonation of her was pretty cool, but she was too forced for my liking. And on the other end of the spectrum, Trinity's Beyonce was one of the coolest thing ive seen in RPDR.

• Should Ginger Minj have sent home Jan last week instead of Scarlet Envy? RuPaul did say Scarlet made her uncomfortable, after all...
About this, I think Jan already showed everything she had up to that episode, I would have loved to see more of Scarlet Envy, but she is not a queen that I personally follow, so I am somewhat neutral about this.

On the other hand, I want to give a point of appreciation to probably two of the best performances we have had so far. The lypsync of Physical in Langaja against Trinity is one of the best that has been seen in all of RPDR from my point of view. And when it comes to comedy, Ginger swept the Phone lypsync, it's been too long since I laughed so hard at an RPDR performance and honestly.

Last edited:

antemortem

is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
, I was happy that that went her way. I personally would have sent Ra'jah home, I think she had the worst week out of all of the queens. But if you go by track record I can see why A'keria was the one sent home, she was in the bottom a few times so it kind of makes sense. Definitely going to miss her runways though, I thought she was one of the strongest on the runway this season so far.
What’s interesting to me rn is how similar I actually found Ra’jah and Akeria’s performances up to this point… absolutely dazzling runways (with I think only one exception between them? A’keria’s third Blue Ball… “gown…” and Ra’jah’s goth look, which was not very goth at all) and somewhat memorable challenge showings. I also found A’keria to have been pretty harshly judged during the Blue Ball episode, anyway, as in she should have been knocked for the dress she made, but her other two didn’t deserve the dismantling that they received, i.e. Michelle calling her second look anything other than authentically Atlanta-style fashion/drag. And then A’keria‘s Joshuana Ponte gowns (the pink floral runway and the pattern drafting look) were honestly two of the best this entire season… SO BASICALLY I‘M REALLY FUCKIN’ TORN because they both are fierce, but the girls going with track record naturally would decide to donk A’keria, so that makes sense in a vacuum here.

RIP one of my picks for Top 4.
I think there's no real frontrunner right now (maaaaybe Ginger if I had to pick one) so again, not surprised by the spread out nature of the victories.
Ginger’s a remarkable talent, but her edit and Trinity K. Bonet’s edits have been very similar (both maxi challenge winners, pretty stellar runways so far with maybe one or two exception each (Trinity’s crossing guard realness look, Ginger’s unimpressive Blue Ball showing from top to bottom… girl, those fucking ruffled/pleated pants? fuck no) so I’m not sold on Ginger being anywhere ahead of Trinity or Ra’jah.
-I think if Ginger were playing "smart" she would've sent home Jan because I think Jan is the bigger threat overall, definitely more than Scarlet was. But Scarlet had to go, if Ru says you've made her uncomfortable that's like the worst critique you can possibly get. And the shadiness she tried to pull too... I wasn't having it.
I fully agree, and honestly sending home the bigger threats is such a solid approach, especially if you stfu and just do it instead of saying “ok girls I’m def voting off the biggest threats! good luck!” which is idiotic and just asking for retaliation.
wishes said:
No, not at all. Of the two, I understand Ra'Jah has objectively done better and A'keria has done poorly in the judge's eyes. However... I really do think A'keria's been harshly judged the entire time, only really deserving her bottom placement in Episode 3. And... I don't think either of them were the worst in the challenge either. Eureka! was clearly the worst to me, and I was not a fan of her runway. She was nothing like Ethel at all; she was just playing Eureka!.

While we're at it, Ginger did the exact same thing; she was nothing like Madison yet got high praises for it. Maybe I'm just too much of an AHS purist at heart but... Eureka! truly did the worst at conveying the assigned character in my opinion. A'keria was safe at worst to me; she did a good job as Queenie, had the best runway, and clearly gave it her all. Seemed like they wanted her out to me.
I agree up to the point where you suggest they were really supposed to embody those characters from a purist perspective. I think this was meant to be extremely campy and spoof the original. Kylie acted absolutely nothing like Jessica Lange’s interpretation of Fiona to me, but still acted it “well?” If the goal had been to recreate the characters, it was an L, but I guess from an audience-production perspective, we have no idea what their prompt/goal actually was.
wishes said:
Ra'Jah and Trinity specifically have been doing the overall best in my opinion. I'd be lying if I said I wasn't rooting for Jan to make it though... she's delusional and I would love to see a full season of it ngl.
I’m willing to agree Jan is on the show for entertainment sake solely, like obviously it’s a reality show and they’re all there for the unique identities and flair they bring to the competition, but realistically Jan is not a “Drag Superstar” and won’t be for a while. This was a great way for her to cut her teeth, but it was way too soon for All Stars. She’ll have a kickass career over the next couple of years, though, and I could see her doing some high profile collabs with pop stars as she moulds her brand.
wishes said:
Yes. I didn't find the critiques of Scarlet to be very convincing and I really don't understand Ru saying that. I think Kylie and Jan were the clear Bottom 2 of the week. Kylie completely faded (and failed) as a moderator and faded every challenge leading up to that. I think she should've chose Kylie's lip stick, not Jan's or Scarlet's.
Thing is… I don’t think Ginger planned to send Kylie home at all, and she was just potstirring and keeping Kylie on her feet for entertainment purposes in Untucked by saying she was so close to picking her lipstick. lmfao? I think Ginger genuinely sent home who she thought was bigger competition at that moment, and Jan and Kylie absolutely floundering showed her that they weren’t the ones that needed to go yet. Ginger is cunning, and she won’t let us forget it.
Naziel said:
On the other hand, I want to give a point of appreciation to probably two of the best performances we have had so far. The lypsync of Physical in Langaja against Trinity is one of the best that has been seen in all of RPDR from my point of view. And when it comes to comedy, Ginger swept the Phone lypsync, it's been too long since I laughed so hard at an RPDR performance and honestly.
UH YEA…
about that…
THAT was a $20,000 lip sync performance, and the fact Laganja won’t see any of that money is an absolute Queer crime. Trinity even held her own and won’t get anything for that, like… There should be a Lip Sync Hall of Infamy, or something, for mindblowing showouts like this.

antemortem

A quick live-tweet as I’m watching this week’s episode…

RuPaul really came through the Werk Room to basically tell Sonique, “Dolly should be a home run for you! As long as you don’t suck because then I’ll eliminate you because I’m RuPaul and it’s my show and I can eliminate you if you suck so don’t suck but no pressure. Loser.”

:pirate:

So, who do we think is winning? We're down to top 4, though someone's coming back next week I presume. Finally the game within a game! I'm really excited to find out who returns, but I really don't see anyone but Eureka! returning. Hopefully she does well in the finale and has a good shot; I see all of the top 4 currently having a good shot, and even Eureka! should she return. Here's how I'm seeing it right now:

Kylie Sonique Love

Right now, if I had to pick who I think will win the season, I have to say it'll be Kylie. Throughout the season she's been in the top frequently, she gave us one of the best lip syncs of the season, and she's been a huge presence. At first she really faded to the back for me, but she burst through her bubble exponentially. Now, her confessionals are fierce as hell – you can tell how determined she is to win this crown. I also think that she's genuinely performed just as well as the top 4, but she slightly edges them out for me personally due to her well-roundedness. However, if she doesn't excel in the final challenge, I could see it swaying her odds a bit. But again, I anticipate a stellar finale performance, so I still think she's got this.

Ra'Jah O'Hara

Ra'Jah has had one of the biggest redemptions of all time. She's gone from lip syncing four times to lip syncing twice (in the top, mind you!) and dominating the season. I really do think that up until the AHS challenge, she had it in the bag. But... that was also the episode Kylie finally broke into the spotlight. She's got stiff competition! I think that Ra'Jah has it all though – I think she embodies all of what's expected of a queen to be inducted into the Hall of Fame. She's had a phenomenal season, and if the finale is like other finales where it's a remix, then I see her and Kylie doing the best considering it's a performance challenge. Really, I think it's between her and Kylie. Coming off a win right into the finale is also a huge plus! And personally, her purple eyes look was one of my favorites of the season. Praying on her snatching the next win or avoiding the "bottom". She's my pick to win, but I think it's gonna be neck-and-neck between everyone to the end.

Ginger Minj

I would say that Ginger actually has a strong chance to earn the crown! She's done well, she's enamored the judges, and she's the only queen to have won both of her lip syncs. It's undeniable that Ginger is just a powerhouse in every regard. However, the emphasis on redemption throughout the entire season and how Ginger has had most of the confessionals leads me to believe that a.) she doesn't fit the "redemption" idea of the season and b.) she's a Jujubee-esque narrator who is lovable, makes it to the finale, but doesn't win. Would I be shocked by a Ginger win? No, I really wouldn't. However, her redemption was honestly her fashion, which hasn't improved much. Regardless, I think she's a very viable pick for the win!

Trinity K. Bonet

Trinity is unfortunately the only queen out of this top 4 that I can't see advancing to the top 2/3 lip sync. It really is gutting to me because I think she's been top 2 in like... half of the challenges. However, the past two weeks she's fizzled out completely. Her Snatch Game wasn't the worst, but I feel she kind of phoned it in relying on the "oh I'm just not good at this" fallback, which happened again this past week. The closest comparison I could think of is Rita Baga – dominant presence with a strong desire to win who happened to slip up at the end. I think that beginning and ending the season in the bottom will be the nail in her coffin. She's just got one more challenge to get through, and, if she can, I think she might just have a shot because if the finale is a remix, no doubt Trinity will kill it, so I'm not counting her out yet! I'd love to see her advance and maybe even make it into the Hall of Fame!

Returning Queen

As I said at the beginning, I think the only returning queen that has a viable chance at winning is Eureka!. Although she was eliminated, we haven't had an eliminated queen make the finale before (I choose to ignore DRDU existing) and that would be the ultimate redemption. It leaves a lot to wonder about the following episode too. Eureka! could win, solidifying their spot in the top 4; she could be in the bottom but not eliminated over a stronger competitor; she could be in the bottom and just go right home again. But... if she manages to make it into the top 4, then I think Eureka! actually has a very strong chance to win! She's right – she never did bad. Bridesmaid, not the bride. Yes I'm still a tad offended at her butchering (heh) that AHS role, but I do think she has a good chance. If any other queen returns, I don't think they have a shot. Going back, Pandora and Jan don't have a shot, A'Keria would have the worst track record by far, and everyone before that has missed most of the episodes. If Eureka! can beat the game within a game, I think it'll really be a tight top 4. It just depends on who she kicks out of the top 5. Unless they do a top 5 finale, which I'd personally love since I've warmed up to all the top 4, so seeing one go this close would be gutting.

I'm not always sold on track records because sometimes... the judging really is questionable in my opinion. But up until now, Ra'Jah has to be the front runner; she has 2 wins / 1 bottom, Kylie has 1 win / 2 bottoms, Ginger has 2 wins / 2 bottoms, and Trinity has 2 wins / 3 bottoms. So as of now, Ra'Jah does seem like the strongest candidate. I wouldn't count any of the other three out though; they're all fierce competitors. And who knows who will return; perhaps they'll make it through an episode or crush the finale. Really, it's anyone's game.

One last thing – I am so glad that they did the "if you're not in the top, you're in the bottom" twist. I need there to be a Manila-esque situation with one of these, and I'm waiting patiently. Imagine if Ra'Jah voted out Ginger, who just came off a win. That would've solidified her as the clear winner in my eyes. Maybe I just live for gag eliminations. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Whatever happens, it's looking this All Stars is going to have a fantastic finish! I'd say it's a very strong season, behind AS4 and AS2. I'm really glad the trend of All Stars being good during even seasons but bad during odd seasons has remained true, this has been a very entertaining season. :heart:

phoopes

I did it again
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
So, who do we think is winning?
1. Ginger
2. Kylie
3. Eureka
4. Rajah

That's who I'm rooting for anyway. I think Ginger has been the strongest all season so I think she deserves it. Kylie is great too, but I think Ginger edges her out. Eureka I'm not really rooting for because I was hoping Silky would be the one to make it back lol. And I have Rajah last because... girl, wear something not purple for once haha. For real though they're all good competitors but I can really only see Ginger taking the crown.

dhelmise

banend doosre
is a Site Content Manageris a Battle Simulator Administratoris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Community Leaderis a Programmeris a Community Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
Social Media Head
1. Ginger
2. Kylie
3. Eureka
4. Rajah

That's who I'm rooting for anyway. I think Ginger has been the strongest all season so I think she deserves it. Kylie is great too, but I think Ginger edges her out. Eureka I'm not really rooting for because I was hoping Silky would be the one to make it back lol. And I have Rajah last because... girl, wear something not purple for once haha. For real though they're all good competitors but I can really only see Ginger taking the crown.
Interesting how you hate Rajah!

Anyway I'm hoping for Rajah or Kylie to take the crown. Rajah has had the best track record this season, and Kylie has stood out more than the other queens (apart from Rajah) as having the biggest redemption from her original season. Although I don't think Eureka really has a chance at winning, I do think it was cool that she made it into the top 4 in the end. It does suck that TKB got sent home but like... maybe don't cry nonstop about not making the final when the lip sync hasn't even played out yet? I kind of feel like her being down in the dumps caused the other queens to vote for her instead of holding up a facade just for a bit longer to perplex everyone.

Ginger.... go home......

#JusticeForSerenaChaCha

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)