SPOILERS! Scarlet & Violet Leaks Thread - Data/Mechanics

I'm sorry, has this been addressed?
View attachment 464494
No but mostly because there's no actual way to know if
1) it's the case
2) it's final

Even if that's how it would work now, it can also change by the time Home updates in 2023.

I do see it as possible since from what I learned, the data structure of movesets is actually different between gen 8 and SV, but as I said... things can change.

very low hazard removal distribution and I can't tell if someone already made a list of the users of it so I did real quick

Defoggers: :scyther:Scyther line, :swablu:Swablu line, :drifloon:Drifloon line, :giratina:Giratina, :lilligant:Lilligant-H, :rufflet:Rufflet line, :fletchling:Fletchling line, :hawlucha:Hawlucha, :noibat:Noibat line, :rowlet:Rowlet line, :oricorio:Oricorio, :fomantis:Fomantis line, :rookidee:Rookidee line, :frosmoth:Frosmoth
Spinners: :pineco:Pineco line, :delibird:Delibird, :donphan:Donphan, :torkoal:Torkoal, :cryogonal:Cryogonal, :bergmite:Bergmite line, :bounsweet:Bounsweet line, :komala:Komala, :rolycoly:Rolycoly line, :regieleki:Regieleki, Quaxly line, Tatsugiri, Cyclizar, Bramblin line, Great Tusk, Iron Treads, Toedscool line
Tidy Up: Maushold line
Mortal Spin?: Glimmora

Unsure if Mortal Spin acts like Rapid Spin but with a similar description, I think it's safe to assume
doesnt iron bundle also get spin or no

Haven't seen any mention before now. This is *massive* if true, and also not a huge surprise not just from a balancing point of view but also from one of technical debt: it's easier to not code moves if you don't have to have every random mon that learns them from a 20+ year old event memorised.
Also if every single game is going to have its own set of moves that you have to constantly erase every time you hop between games even in the same generation, well....after a certain point just auto cleaning is probably just QOL

I kind of suspect that the BDSP & LA situation really highlighted it to gamefreak so that's why they just pulled the ripcord

Fragmented

procrastinating...
is a Pokemon Researcher
zangoose my bro
449 (Zangoose):
Double Kick
Disable
Counter
Fury Swipes
Curse
Flail
Belly Drum
Feint
Night Slash
Double Hit
Quick Guard
Final Gambit

you doing okay? got a whole extra moveset here
seems like Zangoose is missing Metal Claw and Feint from its egg moves, possibly due to removal of parents that have them as egg moves

But Tinkaton's signature move is still stronger. The main trade off is wasting an item slot for Loaded Die vs a moveslot on Protect.
You can use it twice in a row, however. So that's a nice trade for the taken Item slot (plus, it's never not using anything not named Population Bomb and Super Fang anyway, and neither require a Life Orb boost.)

So that's where Chilly Reception went!
Learners:
  • Slowking
  • Slowking-Galar
...OK...didn't know they were such jokers.
Well...they were certainly the last Pokemon I expected to get this move :smogthink: It does seem like a nice fit competitively when paired with Regenerator. Also, Kanto Slowking has a nice set of resistances that covers a lot of Ice types' weaknesses. It could be a great pivot for Snowstorm teams.

Well...they were certainly the last Pokemon I expected to get this move :smogthink: It does seem like a nice fit competitively when paired with Regenerator. Also, Kanto Slowking has a nice set of resistances that covers a lot of Ice types' weaknesses. It could be a great pivot for Snowstorm teams.
The true tech will be Ice Terastal Slowking and/or Slowbro.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 8)