Self-kick

Status
Not open for further replies.

SJCrew

Believer, going on a journey...
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
We really need a self-kick function like the one on the PO server. If you leave your opponent hanging in the middle of a match due to a disconnect, it just lingers forever until a mod kicks you. Time-outs take a really long time to occur too and set you back if you're trying to ladder. If anyone knows how to do this, the entire playerbase will thank you for implementing it.

Athenodoros

Official Smogon Know-It-All
How about something where you get kicked from the server if you timeout in a battle? It seems to me that people only time out if they have disconnected or are inactive, and it would stop that problem where you disconnect and then can't log back on again.

Super

This space for rent
is a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
I'll add this function this weekend. Taking more classes this semester in a more bunched up time, so I have less free time during the week.

SJCrew

Believer, going on a journey...
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
If you disconnect, the server doesn't log you out automatically, it just leaves your account idle until the disconnect registers. Clicking out of the program doesn't solve this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)