SHINIES QuickTrades

Interested in shiny jolly lucario. I only have two shinies in stock atm but could potentially breed any other shiny from my thread, so check it out.

ok when are u free?
ill be able to trade in 2 hours if thats ok with you =) just let me know

EDIT : Actually available right now for like 30 minutes then i would not be able to trade for like 2 hours =/
IGN JL FC : 5472-7375-3218 Add me whenever youre available

Last edited:
I Really really want a shiny froakie, Im willing to give a bunch of shinies, not all are competitive though
Espurr
Hariyama
Paras
Pyroar
Dragalge
Larvesta
Teddiurusa
Dedenne
Charizard (With Charizardite Y, EV Trained Jolly with IV's in HP and Attack)
Gabite
Relicanth
Magmar
Ninjask (Quiet Speed Boost, Nicknamed Mcspeedy and is a baton passer, IV's in HP and Sp.Def)

Start a conversation with me if interested, Im also willing to trade 2-3 shinies just for the shiny froakie

I was asleep. I'll be online at around 6 pm gmt-10
is there gmt -10? im at gmt+8.
I'm on now... Will be on for about 5 hours from now... Anything PM me... Added you already
okay ill add u now
Sounds good, I have a scyther egg waiting but nobody has that SV code yet. So i'll get to work on a mawile and get back to you :)
thanks!
I Really really want a shiny froakie, Im willing to give a bunch of shinies, not all are competitive though
Espurr
Hariyama
Paras
Pyroar
Dragalge
Larvesta
Teddiurusa
Dedenne
Charizard (With Charizardite Y, EV Trained Jolly with IV's in HP and Attack)
Gabite
Relicanth
Magmar
Ninjask (Quiet Speed Boost, Nicknamed Mcspeedy and is a baton passer, IV's in HP and Sp.Def)

Start a conversation with me if interested, Im also willing to trade 2-3 shinies just for the shiny froakie
what are the competitive shinies that u have?

ill trade a shiny brave 5 iv aegislash for that 5 iv shiny timid greninja or the 4 iv hp fire hasty froakie whatever is available

Last edited:
Hi, I have a perfect Shiny Bold, Prankster Sableye (F) , 31\xx\31\31\31\31 with Recover and Trick egg moves for trade. Im interested in Perfect 5IV Protean Timid Froakie/Greninja. Would you be able to do that?

My first post here but I've been trading a lot on Reddit. We all have to start somewhere right? :D

EDIT: Never mind, I already traded the Sableye :S

Last edited:
Hello there, would you be interested in a 5IV Shiny Naive Protean Froakie for your Shiny Eevee? It also has Toxic spikes and the spread is 31/x/31/31/31/31

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)