Shiny Sprite Perler art

Eyedol

the artist formerly known as xAtrocity
Hello everyone. I'm brand new to Smogon, and I was pretty excited to see a forum dedicated solely to Pokemon art! I've been making Shiny Sprite Perler art for quite a while now and I'd love to get some feedback on it from all of you and potentially take a few requests.

Shiny Zorua

Shiny Pirouette Meloetta

Shiny Litwick

Hozu

RNGenius
is a Contributor Alumnus
Wow these are great. I was always disappointed that Zoroark didn't keep the same shade of blue that Zorua has. How long did it take you to make these?

Trinitrotoluene

young ☆nd foolish
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Kindly requesting either a Crustle or Breloom. You can choose whether they're shiny or not.

Eyedol

the artist formerly known as xAtrocity
Wow these are great. I was always disappointed that Zoroark didn't keep the same shade of blue that Zorua has. How long did it take you to make these?
Thank you <3 I think Litwick only took about two hours or so, but Meloetta took at least twice that long. Zorua was somewhere in between. Oh, and I've already started pulling out beads for Latias ^__^

these are awesome, nice work! how much money did it cost to buy the beads?
Thanks! They're quite inexpensive actually; I think I bought a 10,000 piece bucket for around $6, then a large pegboard for $4 or so. You can find all of the supplies on eBay :)

Kindly requesting either a Crustle or Breloom. You can choose whether they're shiny or not.
I think Crustle would be a very fun project, so thanks for the idea! I should have it all done in the next few weeks.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)