Silliest in-game experiences / funny stories?

Celever

i am town
is a Community Contributor
Wobbufett was banned from OU because of Trapping abilities being broken. It was banned from holding Leftovers in Ubers because of this situation
Wobbuffet and Wynaut were banned from OU due to two of either causing an endless battle. Banning a combination of a Pokémon holding an item was a complex ban against tiering policy at the time. Ubers was a banlist as opposed to a tier at the time, so the same tiering policy didn’t apply to Ubers and was considered necessary.

During a Thundurus raid in the Crown Tundra, my friends and I used Ice types against Will Smith genie. I froze it, but it thawed out and attacked, but after this, one of my teammates froze it again lmao

I already shared this in another thread but i forgot which one

I was pretty nervous for the Ultra Necrozma fight. I heard horror stories about how difficult it would be...my Incineroar survived a Power Gem to the face twice, toughing it out so I wouldn't feel sad, and killed Necrozma with Darkest Lariat and Malicious Moonsault, and cemented him as my favorite starter I've used so far, and my favorite Pokemon I used in USUM

I also ran into a Snorlax while I was EV training my Regieleki, thought to myself "wouldn't it be funny if it were a shiny?" and boom, it was a Shiny. It also used Drain Punch and took away half my Leki's health and used Belly Drum after which scared the shit out of my because Regieleki was the only Pokemon I had in my party, but thankfully I was able to catch it.
I had a story similar to this, except with a much less interesting Viridian Forest Pidgeotto.

I was training a Charizard in ORAS. I had just fought the Gentleman on Route 121, and Zard was paralyzed from his Manectric. I just needed a little more experience to level up so I walked around for a wild encounter.

Found a wild Shuppet, which would work.... only it didn't.

RNGesus decided that I was a heathen and made Charizard become fully paralyzed four turns in a row. The Shuppet had used Curse, so I could do nothing but watch as Charizard lost to a wild sock puppet ghost stabbing itself in the head with a nail.

Needless to say, I was reduced to a state of dumbfoundedness and blind rage for the rest of that afternoon.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)