Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 31 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does the Matsuda Method work when the father is foreign and the mother isn't a Ditto?
Yep. As long as one of the parents is foreign, it doesn't matter if the other parent is ditto or not. The masuda method will still work, people just prefer dittos because they breed with everything.

it works when any parent is foreign (with the black language icon), and works with any pokemon (not just ditto)
Yep. As long as one of the parents is foreign, it doesn't matter if the other parent is ditto or not. The masuda method will still work, people just prefer dittos because they breed with everything.
Ah, thanks! I was curious because I didn't have very many foreign females and I wanted to try breeding when Poké Transporter comes out.

Hey guys, looking for timid 31/x/31/31/31/31 Charmander. Check my trade thread please. (Also looking for a shiny version, if you have one)

Last edited:
I don't know if I should ask here but I'm soft-resetting good IVs for Zygarde. I recently got a message from the stats checker in Kiloude City that said my Zygarde has an outstanding potential with HP, Attack, and Sp. Attack and it's Adamant natured. Should I keep resetting or should I keep?

Hello everyone, I desperately need a Perfect Female Sableye with prankster for a gym match tomorrow, I can offer things from my thread, so if someone could help me out I would really appreciate it.

I don't know if I should ask here but I'm soft-resetting good IVs for Zygarde. I recently got a message from the stats checker in Kiloude City that said my Zygarde has an outstanding potential with HP, Attack, and Sp. Attack and it's Adamant natured. Should I keep resetting or should I keep?
Reset. You get guaranteed 3 max IV's, and you're wasting one of them by having both Atk + SpA. What you could do, is take an Adamant Synchronizer with you, so that you have (I believe) a 50% chance to get an Adamant Zygarde each time.

Reset. You get guaranteed 3 max IV's, and you're wasting one of them by having both Atk + SpA. What you could do, is take an Adamant Synchronizer with you, so that you have (I believe) a 50% chance to get an Adamant Zygarde each time.
Ah, okay. I do have a Synchronizer with me but I wasn't sure if I should give it a rest or not because of the outstanding potential message. (Though I'm trying to get a near flawless as opposed to just three max IVs.)

Reset. Trust me, I greatly regret settling for anything other than the best with my legendaries. I settled for a Timid Mewtwo with all the right IVs, but 31 Atk, and 4 SpAtk rather than the other way around. I don't use him much anyways, but still a regret.

Anyone have a ditto with 30 IVs in Def and/or Speed? I can offer the following:

Female Kangaskhan - Adamant - Scrappy - 31/31/31/xx/31/31
Male Smeargle - Timid - Technician - 31/xx/31/31/31/31 - Can get Happy Hour on it
Male Tyrunt - Adamant - Strong Jaw - 31/31/31/xx/31/31 - Has DD, Poison Fang, Ice Fang, Fire Fang

EDIT: Got one

Last edited:
Looking for Master Balls. Let me know what you want in return, whether it be 5 IV HA Pokes or items aside from BP.

LF Life Orb, Focus Sash, choice band

Willing to give 5iv Jolly Larvitar, 5 Ivs Adamant Marril, 5iv drillbur (sand force), 5iv scyther (swarm), 5iv relaxed bulbasaur (Overgrow)

Last edited:
looking for spitbacks
female larvesta (3IV is ok, 4IV will be excellent - i'll give a 4IV pokemon in return).
PM me if anyone is generous enough to give me one

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)