Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 32 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Esmeya

There's nothing left. Goodbye.
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Well i'm used to breeding for perfect IV's in everything but one stat like everyone else.
For example: I have a Jolteon that with an IV spread of 31 / 7 / 31 / 31 / 31 / 31

I'm assuming to get HP Ice I should breed it with a Male with 30's in ATK and DEF.. but is there a way to really control this other than catch wild pokemon in the egg group and hope to get a 30 in ATK and/or DEF, and then proceed to breed with that?

Or is there a better way to control it? I'm just looking for a consistent outcome so that I can breed HP types on request.

I'm obviously aiming for an IV spread of 31 / 22 or 30 / 30 / 31 / 31 / 31 for the best possible stats.
You can use Dittos (I've gotten quite a few "Outstanding" 31/x/31/30 etc spreads that way) and check their IV's or trade with someone who has any HP spitbacks. Otherwise, yes. You'll be catching pokemon.

You can use Dittos (I've gotten quite a few "Outstanding" 31/x/31/30 etc spreads that way) and check their IV's or trade with someone who has any HP spitbacks. Otherwise, yes. You'll be catching pokemon.
Well thanks for the advice. It'd obviously be eaiser to look for HP spitbacks and breed from there but i'll figure it out.
I just don't want to give in to my old Pokegen'ing self for things like this considering Pokemon Bank fails to stop very well made "hacks".

I told myself I wouldn't use it again -__- I really don't want to.

Esmeya

Well thanks for the advice. It'd obviously be eaiser to look for HP spitbacks and breed from there but i'll figure it out.
I just don't want to give in to my old Pokegen'ing self for things like this considering Pokemon Bank fails to stop very well made "hacks".

I told myself I wouldn't use it again -__- I really don't want to.
Pfft, it doesn't stop shitty hacks either.

You could always just put a bit more effort and time in and this is coming from someone who has generally little free time. Anyway, good luck with that.

hey everybody i might be getting pokemon x or y today and i have some questions
1. should i get x or y
2.whats the best starter
3.can someone trade me that starter with its hidden ability

Esmeya

1. should i get x or y
2.whats the best starter
1. Personal opinion, on what exclusives you'd enjoy more (and megastones)
2. Froakie is probably the most common, Fennekin is probably the most useless when compared to the other two. (In my opinion, I like them all anyway.)

3. I can't help you with, because I'm breeding a really annoying set of moves right now.

can anyone lend me a male adamant x/31/31/x/31/x torchic/blaziken, just the time to make an egg? possibly with baton pass, but if he hasn't it, it's the same :)

Does anyone have a HA Gible and/or a HA Espurr lying around they could trade me? IV's and Nature don't matter. I can offer some spitbacks in return.

1. should i get x or y
2.whats the best starter
I can get you a froakie/bulbasaur/squirtle/fennekin/chimchar with Ha and egg moves, so just toss me a pm

Also, the mystery gift torchic is sill active, so you can get that one with ha yourself

Anyone have extra leftovers or life or life ord if so PM me i will giveaway a 4IV cydaquil and/or Mawile.You can also have the chose of HA Gible.

Anyone with a spare Drain Punch Shroomish/Breloom I could snag? No need for HA/IVs/Nature. I can offer 4iv timid protean froakie spitbacks or 4iv gastlys in return. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)