Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 35 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tornadus, Landorus, and Thundurus are available only in Black and White. Although, Pokemon Dream Radar is available for $2.99 in the eShop and they're available there, but they will come with their hidden abilities instead.
thats why where it says origin you make it black or white

Naive or Hasty Palkia for Gen 6 Ubers? I'm about to RNG it, just need a nature to pick :p I like the idea of mixed Palkia, but does it even need to go mixed? Is Timid viable too? Perhaps it's better?

I didn't calc it yet but my celeb is x/x/31/x/31/31 with outstanding potential....and bashful

Edit 25-27/20-24/31/21,23/31/31..sonuvabitch bashful

Last edited:
Trading For:
1.) Marill/Azumarill (F) (preferably Adamant) with Huge Power
---Ideally looking for this with Egg Moves: Belly Drum and Aqua Jet (helpful but not necessary)
2.) Poliwag (F) (preferably Timid) with Swift Swim
3.) Magikarp (F) (preferably Jolly)
Please let me know and I'll respond asap
Got the Marill/replied in pm

Naive or Hasty Palkia for Gen 6 Ubers? I'm about to RNG it, just need a nature to pick :p I like the idea of mixed Palkia, but does it even need to go mixed? Is Timid viable too? Perhaps it's better?
Naive is the only one that can have 6iv for mixed, so go for that one if youre not going timid

Ubers has been really specially biased for the last few generations, so if you want to do a mixed set, Hasty is preferable. But Scarf is popular and uses Timid, it's whichever you want to use.
Edit: Didn't know about that, I guess you could see how good of a spread you could get for Hasty.

Tornadus, Landorus, and Thundurus are available only in Black and White. Although, Pokemon Dream Radar is available for $2.99 in the eShop and they're available there, but they will come with their hidden abilities instead.

EDIT: Also, Hasty or Naive Palkia? I'm going for a mixed one for Gen 6, I'm about to RNG it. Assault vest can patch up the -Sp. Def, but Hasty will let me boost that even further. I'm thinking just going Hasty since Palkia's defense is considered low by Uber standards, but an expert's input is always nice :)
Yeah i was just looking at the legendaries you can get in black 2 and i gotta say i am pretty impressed, and since i cant get victini in black and white anyways i dont see a need for it seeing how cheap dream radar is. I read somewhere that they are having an event for x and y to get a victini, cant remember where though. Anyone know if that is true or not?

Naive is the only one that can have 6iv for mixed, so go for that one if youre not going timid
I just checked the gen 6 analyses for Palkia and they all recommend Timid. Why is mixed Palkia suddenly nonviable?

Would 1 defense point matter when going for hasty?
Ubers has been really specially biased for the last few generations, so if you want to do a mixed set, Hasty is preferable. But Scarf is popular and uses Timid, it's whichever you want to use.
Edit: Didn't know about that, I guess you could see how good of a spread you could get for Hasty.
The best I can get is Hasty 31/31/30/31/31/31 which is still pretty good. Plus I get to keep my special defense. But I'm kind of wondering why mixed palkia is suddenly nonviable...
Yeah i was just looking at the legendaries you can get in black 2 and i gotta say i am pretty impressed, and since i cant get victini in black and white anyways i dont see a need for it seeing how cheap dream radar is. I read somewhere that they are having an event for x and y to get a victini, cant remember where though. Anyone know if that is true or not?
I think in Japan they're doing a poll between victini, manaphy, jirachi, and darkrai. Whoever gets the most votes will be distributed at movie theaters for the next move.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)