Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 35 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am looking for any female pokemon in special balls. I will trade you a female in a special ball for a female in a special ball. I have: Moon Ball Misdreavus, Moon Ball Ghastly, Heavy Ball Phanpy, and Love Ball Ralts. I'll give 4 or 5 IV's on them aswell.
I don't have any Pokemon in special balls not available in VI Gen, but could you CMT for one of those Females? I'd be willing to trade 5 IV's for a spitback, just PM me with your response. :)

I have flawless 5 IV Impish Gligar with Immunity for trade. looking for equally competitive poke, open to suggestion.
How about a 5IV Gastly? I have both Timid and Modest ones

(My Timid is at lv31 due to daycare, there is no EV investment whatsoever which you can check via Super Training)

Got some 5IV Careful Pursuit + Stealth Rock Larvitars. The missing IV is either in HP or one of the Defenses, gomen.

Got 5IV Quiet Overgrow Giga Drain + Leaf Storm Bulbasaurs too. I'd like 5IV Pokemon for these and the 'Tars.

Lots and lots of 3-4 IV Adamant Huge Power Belly Drum + Aqua Jet Marills, 3 IV Naive Sand Veil/Rough Skin Gibles (only males left), 3 IV Naughty Justified Play Rough Absols (though males have 4), and a handful of 3 IV Relaxed Leech Seed + Spikes Ferroseeds.

I can breed Hasty Protean Toxic Spikes Froakies and Timid Frisk Switcheroo Noibats.

I can also acquire Battle Maison items.

I'd like:
  • Hasty Charmander
  • Ditto (3/4/5 IV, preferably with Spe, any nature)
  • Leftovers (can give more than one Pokemon for these and the Dittos)
  • other cool stuff, feel free to offer
You people sick of seeing me yet?

How about a 5IV Gastly? I have both Timid and Modest ones

(My Timid is at lv31 due to daycare, there is no EV investment whatsoever which you can check via Super Training)

Okay you got it! I'll do the Timid one plz and thank you. Would you like to have a nickname for yours?

Got some 5IV Careful Pursuit + Stealth Rock Larvitars. The missing IV is either in HP or one of the Defenses, gomen.

Got 5IV Quiet Overgrow Giga Drain + Leaf Storm Bulbasaurs too. I'd like 5IV Pokemon for these and the 'Tars.

Lots and lots of 3-4 IV Adamant Huge Power Belly Drum + Aqua Jet Marills, 3 IV Naive Sand Veil/Rough Skin Gibles (only males left), 3 IV Naughty Justified Play Rough Absols (though males have 4), and a handful of 3 IV Relaxed Leech Seed + Spikes Ferroseeds.

I can breed Hasty Protean Toxic Spikes Froakies and Timid Frisk Switcheroo Noibats.

I can also acquire Battle Maison items.

I'd like:
  • Hasty Charmander
  • Ditto (3/4/5 IV, preferably with Spe, any nature)
  • Leftovers (can give more than one Pokemon for these and the Dittos)
  • other cool stuff, feel free to offer
You people sick of seeing me yet?
i can offer a 5 iv naive chimchar with fake out and thunder punch for the stealth persuit larvitar

Looking for someone to IV breed me a Timid Pansage w/ HP Rock and Nasty Plot. CMT for compensation, you may have any THREE pokes.

i can offer a 5 iv naive chimchar with fake out and thunder punch for the stealth persuit larvitar
Sorry, got one of those already.

Does anyone have a 31/31/31/x/x/31 male Flying group parent? Even just to lend for a while? Current project is being stubborn.

I have a question...this probably isn't the place to ask this, though. Why do people care about the ball in which a Pokemon is caught? I saw a guy asking for Croconaw in a Dive Ball (or giving it away or something). Why does it matter?

Does anyone have a 31/31/31/x/x/31 male Flying group parent? Even just to lend for a while? Current project is being stubborn.
I have 5IV Fletchling if that works?
I have a question...this probably isn't the place to ask this, though. Why do people care about the ball in which a Pokemon is caught? I saw a guy asking for Croconaw in a Dive Ball (or giving it away or something). Why does it matter?
Cause they look cool, and give us something to work towards.

I have a 5 IV fletching male I love that thing though whats the offer?

Because, some people are very specific about the aesthetic value of their Pokes. Personally, I do it because it's a nice, fun step that sorta brings back the challenge of breeding, like how it was before I acquired a 6 IV Ditto.

Because, some people are very specific about the aesthetic value of their Pokes. Personally, I do it because it's a nice, fun step that sorta brings back the challenge of breeding, like how it was before I acquired a 6 IV Ditto.
Lucky you! :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)