Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 35 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
alright guys...I have a total of 28 duplicate event/legendaries. Just to be clear they are NOT competitively viable. Most do not even have competitive natures, much less IVs. I'm doing this strictly for people who wanted something and didn't have access to it for one reason or another. Because there are 28 I may not get to everyone tonight, if I don't, I'll shoot you a pm. I'm doing this strictly first come first serve, and only 1 per person (unless I decide enough time has passed and I still have these junkers sittin around). I'm not asking for anything in particular in return, but if you have a regenerator foongus sittin around i'd love that...Also, if you wanna give me something cool because you feel bad about my horrible luck...I promise i'll like one of your posts. Now...to the part you care about
Mesprit
Victini(Movie14)
Celebi(WIN2011)
Keldeo(SMR2012)
Virizion
Victini(Premier Ball)
Cobalion
Manaphy
Jirachi(SMR2010)
Terrakion
Victini(Premier Ball)
Zekrom
Raikou
Entei
Suicune
Mewtwo
Reshiram
Heatran
Articuno
Dialga
Reshiram
Darkrai(2012MAY)
Jirachi(GAMESTP)
Mewtwo(FEB2012)
Suicune(GAMESTP)
Raikou(GAMESTP)
Entei(GAMESTP)
Pichu(SPR2010)
If you want one, reply to this post with the pokemons name exactly as I typed it (EX: Pokémon or Pokémon(OT). If you don't do it this way I can't guarantee you'll get one.
any chance any of them are competitive? i really want to fill out my team and im not having much luck getting that many things for it other wise id like a victini

alright guys...I have a total of 28 duplicate event/legendaries. Just to be clear they are NOT competitively viable. Most do not even have competitive natures, much less IVs. I'm doing this strictly for people who wanted something and didn't have access to it for one reason or another. Because there are 28 I may not get to everyone tonight, if I don't, I'll shoot you a pm. I'm doing this strictly first come first serve, and only 1 per person (unless I decide enough time has passed and I still have these junkers sittin around). I'm not asking for anything in particular in return, but if you have a regenerator foongus sittin around i'd love that...Also, if you wanna give me something cool because you feel bad about my horrible luck...I promise i'll like one of your posts. Now...to the part you care about
Mesprit
Victini(Movie14)
Celebi(WIN2011)
Keldeo(SMR2012)
Virizion
Victini(Premier Ball)
Cobalion
Manaphy
Jirachi(SMR2010)
Terrakion
Victini(Premier Ball)
Zekrom
Raikou
Entei
Suicune
Mewtwo
Reshiram
Heatran
Articuno
Dialga
Reshiram
Darkrai(2012MAY)
Jirachi(GAMESTP)
Mewtwo(FEB2012)
Suicune(GAMESTP)
Raikou(GAMESTP)
Entei(GAMESTP)
Pichu(SPR2010)
If you want one, reply to this post with the pokemons name exactly as I typed it (EX: Pokémon or Pokémon(OT). If you don't do it this way I can't guarantee you'll get one.
i would like a victini!and i have a foongus!

FT: Male 5IV Jolly Blaze Charmanders with Outrage, Dragon Dance, and Flare Blitz
Female 5IV Adamant Adaptability Corphish with Knock Off, Dragon Dance, Superpower, and Aqua Jet
NEW SHINY Marowak (legit) non-competitive
NEW SHINY Ninetails (legit) non-competitive

LF: (all need 5IVs in their respective traits)
Nidoran with Hustle (male)
Relaxed Bronzor with Levitate
Bold Lileep with Storm Drain and recover and stealth rock egg moves
Calm Prankster Sableye with Recover egg move

(any dittos with more than 3IVs are also appreciated)
Competitive trade offers are also welcome :)

Mesprit
Victini(Movie14)
Celebi(WIN2011)
Keldeo(SMR2012)
Virizion
Victini(Premier Ball)
Cobalion
Manaphy
Jirachi(SMR2010)
Terrakion
Victini(Premier Ball)
Zekrom
Raikou
Entei
Suicune
Mewtwo
Reshiram
Heatran
Articuno
Dialga
Reshiram
Darkrai(2012MAY)
Jirachi(GAMESTP)
Mewtwo(FEB2012)
Suicune(GAMESTP)
Raikou(GAMESTP)
Entei(GAMESTP)
Pichu(SPR2010)
Heatran, suicune (gamestp), victini, and victini (movie14) are all gone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)