Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 36 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
A timid zapdos, shiny poliwag w/ HA, & if not anything good you can offer
Have you checked my thread?
I'll PM you a list shinies, but I dont have the Zapdos or HA Poliwag

Edit: couldn't see your post count on my phone, I think I'll wait for someone who has a longer history here, and one that doesn't include a supposedly hack riddled trade thread.

Last edited:
i can breed a lot of HA pokemon on my X cart if anyone is interested just copy this i have venonats,bagon,zangoose,seviper,woobat and many more
Do you have a Prankster Sableye? IVs are irrelevant for me, I'll take care of that. I just need the Sableye with Prankster. If you have one that you don't mind giving up, i have some decent IV absol and skorupi.

still looking for someone to clone my Pinsirite. Offering a copy of the item or a Pokemon from my thread for you to use as you see fit. Also willing to trade shiniea in the event that nothing else interests you, for you to clone (I dont need a copy), non-redis.

I do ask for collateral, not a trust issue I just dont want to take the risk. PM me if you're interested, or for a full list of shinies.
Bumping!

Sorry for the dumb question, but can you EV train a level 100 pokemon in XY??

Also: If anyone wants it, I'm giving away a level 70 Naive Palkia and a level 100 Timid Palkia. Both have random IVs.

Also: If anyone wants it, I'm giving away a level 70 Naive Palkia and a level 100 Timid Palkia. Both have random IVs.
Yeah mate, I imagine you'll have to use a reset bag though if it's level 100. And I'd this just a pure giveaway or are you looking for something in return because I'll take one off your hands ;)

Just to confirm...
31/~17/31/31/31/31 Shiny Mawile- usable or not usable?
31/31/31/31/14-15/28-29 Shiny Porygon- usable or not usable?

Can I have the other Palkia if you can wait till this weekend to trade? Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)