Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 36 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone have a croagunk with drain punch... Kinda just wasted my time training one not realizing it doesn't learn via lvl up

SharkReno

Wi-Fi Blacklisted
looking for shiny vivillons with all the different patters (: so far i have the monsoon pattern. post or pm wants?

So, I was running through my soulsilver looking to capture apricorn ball females. I already have quite a few, but I am looking for suggestions for what to go for next. I might already have one you suggest, I nwhich case I'll let you know. I'm very grateful however for any suggestion someone might give me :3

So, I was running through my soulsilver looking to capture apricorn ball females. I already have quite a few, but I am looking for suggestions for what to go for next. I might already have one you suggest, I nwhich case I'll let you know. I'm very grateful however for any suggestion someone might give me :3
Heavy Ball is an apricorn ball right? That's one of my favorite looking balls, I can't really think what breedable would look good in one though.

Fast Ball Mareep, Friend Ball Larvitar, Moon Ball Shinx...that's all I got off the top of my head :p

Hi, I'm just looking for some mons I don't have. I can clone stuff now and give you things like ability capsule if you'd rather.
I would like any of these:
5/6 iv only please:
hasty/naive yveltal
calm flabebe (blue or white)
other offers

Love Ball ralts, Lure Ball magikarp/horsea
Alright, I was already going to catch a lure ball ralts, but now I'll also catch a love ball one as well. I'm a bit curious about the magikarp and horsea in lure balls. Do they have a cool animation or something along those lines? (I really only pay attention to the color of the balls, but if the animation is awesome, I'll do them too :3)

Alright, I was already going to catch a lure ball ralts, but now I'll also catch a love ball one as well. I'm a bit curious about the magikarp and horsea in lure balls. Do they have a cool animation or something along those lines? (I really only pay attention to the color of the balls, but if the animation is awesome, I'll do them too :3)
The Ball color matches pretty well with them and its cool since they're fish.

The Ball color matches pretty well with them and its cool since they're fish.
Well, no wonder I thought it would be a little strange on karp and horsea to be in lure balls. The ball is actually green and red in gen 4, instead of the current blue and red. It makes a lot more sense now :3

Trevenant forest said:
Well, no wonder I thought it would be a little strange on karp and horsea to be in lure balls. The ball is actually green and red in gen 4, instead of the current blue and red. It makes a lot more sense now :3
Heavy Ball Donphan is pretty awesome, but I have a Phanpy I'll give you later.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)