Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 38 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Agonist

how can I feel existential dread, it's my fear
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
I see. I'll be glad to. Thanks.

Btw, do you happened to have a female aron caught in a safari ball, luxury ball, and timer ball?

Well I suppose I could go for the luxury ball. Thanks. What would you like in return?
It's free to download from Pokecheck.

Considering using it on a Pure Dark team:

Which ball is best for these (on the offchace I MM a Shiny or try to get it SVed and Shiny Hatched)?
/

I was thinking either:
or
I'd say Nest Ball. Dusk Ball should be reserved for the Darker of Dark-types. Like Pure-Dark, or ones who have Dark as their main type. Shiftry is Grass-Dark; Grass comes first, so I say give him the Grass-type ball.

Tatertot

always the poet, never the poem
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
I see. I'll be glad to. Thanks.

Btw, do you happened to have a female aron caught in a safari ball, luxury ball, and timer ball?

Well I suppose I could go for the luxury ball. Thanks. What would you like in return?
I've got Timer Ball Aron, but not the others

Yeah I'm thinking Dusk Ball myself. Only thing is: I'm catching the Parent, and.....I doubt I can change the Ball on a Shiny 5-6 IV Shiftry after I hatch it. -__-
EDIT: Also since I've never used a Shiftry before, what is the best Nature and Spread for one?
Timid nature in 6th gen since you don't have access to sucker punch and seed bomb

so like energy ball nasty plot dark pulse and focus blast?

I'd just like to verify that if a Pokemon is cloned through the trade glitch, it is still acceptable for that Pokemon to participate in VGC correct?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)