Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 44 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.

13ulbasaur

* It seems to be nervous about fighting.
is an Artist Alumnus
I'm looking for a Modest HP Ice Nicknameable Thundurus that's ORAS born (so pentagon [and of course legal]).

Here's some stuff I can offer in return, all also nicknameable:

These legends I SR'd are clones, they are all also caught in Master Ball with the exception of Latios who is in a Pokeball:

Jolly 31/31/30/x/31/31 Terrakion
Jolly 29/31/30/x/31/31 Virizion
Timid 26/8/29/31/31/31 Latios
Modest 24/1/31/31/31/28 Suicune

For some non-legends I can immediately offer, I have:

Dream Ball, Limber Jolly Buneary (31/31/31/x/31/31) with Low Kick/Ice Punch/Encore/Fake Out (Female)
Dusk Ball, Adaptability Quiet Skrelp (31/x/31/31/31/0) (Female)
Nest Ball, Chlorophyll Modest Bulbasaur (31/x/31/31/31/31) with Giga Drain (Female)
Dive Ball, Huge Power Adamant Azumarill (31/31/31/x/31/31) (Male, at level 50 with an EV spread of, I think, 204 HP/252 Attack/52 Speed) but no Belly Drum it was a CB set )

Or, basically I'm willing to breed basically any Pokemon for you, any egg move, any nature, any whatever pokeball.

^_^

I'm trying to SR for Latias at the moment with a Bold sync. Are there any other natures I should check IVs of?
Timid is a good one to check.

Hi guys! Looking a cloner to clone a 5iv shiny kalos bred mudkip! The reward is the mudkip so PM me if you can pls!

Also looking for a cloner to clone my flawless* Pentagon HP Ice Thundurus in a dive ball so I can share it with this community.
*Its HP is 28 :/

Hey. Would anyone happen to have a copy of the Pidgeot that was given away on the Smogon Facebook page that they would be willing to give/trade me?

Does soft resetting after a trade "undo the trade?" Or does it go back to right after the trade?
I believe if you soft-reset after the trade, it goes right back to where you were after the trade. I'm pretty sure the game saves automatically or something after completing a trade. Otherwise, we would be able to clone easily.

I believe if you soft-reset after the trade, it goes right back to where you were after the trade. I'm pretty sure the game saves automatically or something after completing a trade. Otherwise, we would be able to clone easily.
Thanks, I accidentally messed up on a reddit hatch while stuck on Southern Island :/

Well, my dog just chewed up my copy of Alpha Sapphire, so I'm going to need a lot of help trying to get my stuff back. I'm going to make a list in my thread of all the stuff I need, just posting this here to tag people who have cloned for me or traded with me in the hopes that they have UT copies of my stuff (especially my recent Thundurus/Deoxys SRs). Also Mega Stone donations would be appreciated (mainly Garchompite/Lucarionite, all the others are easy to get but I like multiple copies)

fragor87 $teele craymond727 Rob_ACE[179] viperGTS acam333 Pokéguy trikx_insane Chill Rayzen Togie rufusdrumknott

(I'm probably forgetting a ton of people, but basically if you have any cool stuff with OT: Jebus it's probably mine, not to mention all my SV hatches)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 6)