Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 44 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is a Staraptor with 98 Speed and 157 HP possible? If so can someone let me know the spread or even better provide me with one?
Edit: PSA for anyone resetting neutral speed Kyogre (Modest);
Staraptor Level 49
Brave
31/x/x/x/x/0
-must keep staravia until level 48 when it learns final gambit-

Last edited:

.com

Grumpy old man
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Is a Staraptor with 98 Speed and 157 HP possible? If so can someone let me know the spread or even better provide me with one?
It is possible.
For example; Staraptor, Level 49, Brave; 31/31/31/31/31/0 with 50 Speed EVs would give it (as a spread someone might be able to breed for easily enough).

I haven't gotten ORAS yet, but I'm hoping to on Wednesday. So in order to transfer Pokemon from X or Y into ORAS, do you have to have Pokebank?

I haven't gotten ORAS yet, but I'm hoping to on Wednesday. So in order to transfer Pokemon from X or Y into ORAS, do you have to have Pokebank?
You don't have to have pokebank but it's the most convenient way of you only have 1 3ds. However you can't trade items between games.

Edit: PSA for anyone resetting neutral speed Kyogre (Modest);
Staraptor Level 49
Brave
31/x/x/x/x/0
-must keep staravia until level 48 when it learns final gambit-
I just thought I'd point out that if you speed test Kyogre with your final gambit monster, you might be out sped and when it hits you, final gambit wont do as much, screwing up your HP test. I just thought I'd save you the trouble of finding a brave starly for something that wont work. If you can clone my Jolly level 1 starly, and you'll get me a Final Gambit Staraptor with just enough HP to leave 1 HP on Kyogre, you can have a copy of starly for free. Let me know what you think.

EDIT: Speed doesn't matter, as long as it's faster than Kyogre.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)