Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 44 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm willing to trade any megastones for a Meloetta or a Mew. I do not care about IVs or Natures. I do not want the shiny versions.

So just SRd a 29/31/31/30/31/31 Timid Latios. The 3rd 5 30-31 IV one I found today. Unfortunately I'm releasing it to get a perfect one. Wondering what are the odds to find a better one? Probably will regret it later but only change to get one in a Pentagon with my OT and really wish that HP was at least 1 higher

This is Eon Ticket BTW, if this was Story no way I would go through that cutscene again.

Last edited:
So just SRd a 29/31/31/30/31/31 Timid Latios. The 3rd 5 30-31 IV one I found today. Unfortunately I'm releasing it to get a perfect one. Wondering what are the odds to find a better one? Probably will regret it later but only change to get one in a Pentagon with my OT and really wish that HP was at least 1 higher.
Tbh, I think it's a keep. 29 if a Life Orb Number and all the other stats look great!

So just SRd a 29/31/31/30/31/31 Timid Latios. The 3rd 5 30-31 IV one I found today. Unfortunately I'm releasing it to get a perfect one. Wondering what are the odds to find a better one? Probably will regret it later but only change to get one in a Pentagon with my OT and really wish that HP was at least 1 higher.
Well if you're going for perfect... then you'll likely want 31 in Sp. Attack as well and less in Attack since Timid doesn't use it. Still, I'd keep it myself. (kept my 29/30/31/31/30/31 Timid Latios due to being good enough and Courtney creeping me the hell out)

Hey, my cleffa has cute charmi think it's called and in 4th gen when it evolved it had magic guard. I transwered a clone of the cleffa to my OR and evolved it and it didn't become magic guard. Did something doing with the pid creation change over the generations?

Hey, my cleffa has cute charmi think it's called and in 4th gen when it evolved it had magic guard. I transwered a clone of the cleffa to my OR and evolved it and it didn't become magic guard. Did something doing with the pid creation change over the generations?
As far as I know, if Cleffa has Cute Charm, it should always have Cute Charm, and vice versa with Magic Guard...I could be mistaken though.

As far as I know, if Cleffa has Cute Charm, it should always have Cute Charm, and vice versa with Magic Guard...I could be mistaken though.
This was a cleffa from emerald where magic guard didn't exist. It came as ability 2 something something, shoulda changed upon evolution

I can do this. Adding and coming online.
Appreciate it, thanks! Also, you can have one of the following if you'd like:

Modest Dive Ball Goomy
Quiet Premier Ball Aegislash w/ Wide Guard, Destiny Bond, and Shadow Sneak
Naughty Repeat Ball Fletchling w/ Quick Guard
Adamant Luxury Ball Scraggy w/ Fake Out, Ice Punch, Drain Punch, and Detect

EDIT: Is your IGN Joe?

Xen

is a Community Leaderis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Wi-Fi Leader
Appreciate it, thanks! Also, you can have one of the following if you'd like:

Modest Dive Ball Goomy
Quiet Premier Ball Aegislash w/ Wide Guard, Destiny Bond, and Shadow Sneak
Naughty Repeat Ball Fletchling w/ Quick Guard
Adamant Luxury Ball Scraggy w/ Fake Out, Ice Punch, Drain Punch, and Detect
Nah it's cool, no compensation is needed.

Edit: Yes

Edit 2: "It has learned an HM Move. You cannot let it leave your party."
Um, wtf does that mean? lol

Nah it's cool, no compensation is needed.

Edit: Yes

Edit 2: "It has learned an HM Move. You cannot let it leave your party."
Um, wtf does that mean? lol
It has an HM move on it. The game doesn't allow you to trade Pokemon that have HM moves with it from your Party in case you get stuck in a certain area that needs an HM move to leave or move forth.

Last edited:
Reactions: Xen

Xen

is a Community Leaderis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Wi-Fi Leader
WTF? lol, it knows surf. Where exactly are you in game?
Completed Delta episode and everything. I added a surfer to my party, but it's still not wanting to go through.

Lemme cancel and box the Kingdra real quick and see if that helps. If not, I'll reset and try again.

Edit: There we go. lol

Completed Delta episode and everything. I added a surfer to my party, but it's still not wanting to go through.

Lemme cancel and box the Kingdra real quick and see if that helps. If not, I'll reset and try again.

Edit: There we go. lol
Lol, that was weird, but what trikx_insane said makes sense too. Thanks a bunch :)

I just caught a Cobalion with 31/31/31/10/31/31...but the (Jolly) Synchronizer failed and it's Quirky -__-

No way I can possibly justify keeping it, right?

I'm looking to breed a scizor with defog but I need a bug pokemon to breed it onto it. So can anyone trade me something in the bug egg group with defog?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)