Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 45 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yveltal - #717 (Naive)
HP: 30 - 31
Att: 24 - 25
Def: 30 - 31
SpA: 30 - 31
SpD: 30 - 31
Speed: 30 - 31
Sure fire toss, right?That is the second time attack has trolled me today....

Yveltal - #717 (Naive)
HP: 30 - 31
Att: 24 - 25
Def: 30 - 31
SpA: 30 - 31
SpD: 30 - 31
Speed: 30 - 31
Sure fire toss, right?That is the second time attack has trolled me today....
Depends what you want your Yveltal to do

Only three pokes! I mean i need to clone three different pokes only one time so i get two of each, you may keep a copy :)
ill do it give me like 5 mins and ill pm you my fc.

Moderator edit: Don't double post.

Last edited by a moderator:
I already got the oval charm and the shiny charm in Y for having all pokémon.

Is there any reason to want to have the Kalos dex "completed" with Kalos-only born pokés? Is there even a reward for that? If not, why create the difference in the first place?

And a second question, where to get the diploma that we have the dex completed?
This question is too for AS.

Thanks

I already got the oval charm and the shiny charm in Y for having all pokémon.

Is there any reason to want to have the Kalos dex "completed" with Kalos-only born pokés? Is there even a reward for that? If not, why create the difference in the first place?

And a second question, where to get the diploma that we have the dex completed?
This question is too for AS.

Thanks
The difference is mostly just aesthetic as far as I'm aware. The diploma I don't know for X/Y, (probably Sycamore's Pokemon lab) but for OR/AS you go to the Cove Lily hotel in Lilycove and speak to the Game Freak employee on the second floor walking in circles to get the diploma. There's also a Time Travel diploma if you can show him a Pokemon caught in the original games.

There is a fast way to get money and raise up the pokes level's? Like the restrunaut in X and Y?
Um...the elite four, I guessXD. Just give your pokemon an amulet coin. OR.. there's this new thing floating around for "blissey bases", where people make secret bases with only lv. 100 blissey, so you can level up. There are ways to scan a QR code to have them appear in your world.

Um...the elite four, I guessXD. Just give your pokemon an amulet coin. OR.. there's this new thing floating around for "blissey bases", where people make secret bases with only lv. 100 blissey, so you can level up. There are ways to scan a QR code to have them appear in your world.
Blissy bases? What is that? And the elite four is very annoying since i need to switch every time for other pokes :(

Blissy bases? What is that? And the elite four is very annoying since i need to switch every time for other pokes :(
A Secret Base headed by a trainer with nothing but level 100 Blissey, which gives the most EXP of any Pokemon. They all have just Healing Wish and at least one is holding Toxic Orb so it will faint in a few turns. Can't explain it any better than that. One other thing, though. If you scan them in using the QR code, you have to wait 24 hours to be able to use them.

A Secret Base headed by a trainer with nothing but level 100 Blissey, which gives the most EXP of any Pokemon. They all have just Healing Wish and at least one is holding Toxic Orb so it will faint in a few turns. Can't explain it any better than that. One other thing, though. If you scan them in using the QR code, you have to wait 24 hours to be able to use them.
There is a videos in youtube that explain that? I dont know what QR is so i dont want to make you explain it :)

There is a fast way to get money and raise up the pokes level's? Like the restrunaut in X and Y?
If you want fast money, there are a few trainers to re-battle that give a ton. Route 104 with Rich Boy Winston (~17k with amulet coin) and Gentleman Walter on Route 121 (30k with amulet coin+that lvl 1 o-power that increases your rewards) are the ones I remember, maybe there are some more?

I don't know if this is the best place to ask, but hide tags aren't showing up, and I'm trying to open a new trade thread. Help?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 6)