Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 45 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Toss or Keep? I would probably lean towards keep if that 30 IV Speed had given me HP Fire but instead it's HP Psychic. Now I don't really know.

Diancie (Timid)
31/30/31/31/31/30
Are you searious? Of course keep it! Diancie doesn't need hp fire since scizor outspeed you with bullet punch

Toss or Keep? I would probably lean towards keep if that 30 IV Speed had given me HP Fire but instead it's HP Psychic. Now I don't really know.

Diancie (Timid)
31/30/31/31/31/30
I'm honestly leaning towards toss since the 30 speed loses you 1 point at lvl 50 if you invest in it.

Alright back with another good potential landorus for an impish landorus therian set
31/26/31/17/31/31

Keep or toss?
Toss I would go for perfect attack
Keep or Toss? Is the best one I've gotten so far. This is Steven's Shiny Beldum btw, I'm SRing it for the lulz.

Beldum (Jolly): 26-27 / 22-23 / 26-27 / 20-23 / 28-29 / 31
I'm gonna consider the fact that nobody has been soft resetting for this so maybe keep.

Are you searious? Of course keep it! Diancie doesn't need hp fire since scizor outspeed you with bullet punch
My main concern was the fact that the speed iv is 30 instead of 31, which means I would lose speed ties with pokemon (w/ Spe+ nature) at the 110 speed tier. I'd be okay w/ that if I were to at least get a useful hidden power like HP fire, but HP Psychic has no use. After thinking about it, I'm not going to keep but thank you for your input.

So..I've been resetting rayquaza for like...3 weeks now.....and just realized there's almost no chance of my team beating zinnia and deoxys without using ray...if i lose one of these battles will i have to recatch rayquaza (and thus reroll my ivs)?

looking for someone to help me pass 2 power items from X to OR since i dont have 2 3ds consoles.

Also looking for a clonner t clone my perfect shiny sceptile and swampert they can keep copies and trade them as them please.

Which hidden power is better for mega camerupt? Ice or grass? Grass is more for water that tottalyboutspeed me and can kill me with water attack and hp ice can hit dragons or other geound types but they can kill me with earthquake so what is the point with putting hp attack on camerupt?

Which hidden power is better for mega camerupt? Ice or grass? Grass is more for water that tottalyboutspeed me and can kill me with water attack and hp ice can hit dragons or other geound types but they can kill me with earthquake so what is the point with putting hp attack on camerupt?
Trick Room and prediction. You wouldn't stay in on a water, so you need to hit the switch. The HP depends on what your team has. If you have a bulky water, go grass. If you have trouble with dragons, go ice.

Hey there, currently looking to breed Sableye but I somehow don't have access to anything that can pass down Recover... So, anyone with a spare parent for that project and would be willing to give it to me? That'd be really awesome!
Also, a HA Snivy would be really cool, while I'm at it xD

Can offer lots of spitbacks, shoot me a message and I'm sure we can work something out =)

Thanks in advance!

/Edit: Helped, thanks to PhoenixClaw!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 7)