Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 45 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
LF Timid/Bold/Calm Thundurus! Transferred is ok!

Can offer some KB 5 IV shinies, and some flawless legendary pokemon (from XY, mostly). Also have 9999 BPs. PM me if you have one!

Mattapod

bad clarinet music
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Also looking for female Great Ball Azumarill with Belly Drum and Aqua Jet :)
ive got these in ultra balls as im currently masuda breeding for a shiny one, if youd like.

where is the best place to grab pokemon/ball pictures for a giveaway im planning? i want to make it look nice

Moderator edit: Don't double post!

Last edited by a moderator:
-Not sure if I should edit my previous post, but it's already in the last page (less likely that someone will see it), and I wanted to ask for something different...

I need help transferring Buckert's helpful pokemon to start soft resetting my AS legends... I don't have bank and I think GTS will be too risky. Can anyone help me getting them from my Y game to my Alpha Sapphire, please?D:

Being helped by the kind rufusdrumknott.:)

Last edited:
-Not sure if I should edit my previous post, but it's already in the last page (less likely that someone will see it), and I wanted to ask for something different...

I need help transferring Buckert's helpful pokemon to start soft resetting my AS legends... I don't have bank and I think GTS will be too risky. Can anyone help me getting them from my Y game to my Alpha Sapphire, please?D:
I know you think gts method is too risky, but can't you put a junk pokemon on as (like a weed le or something asking for smeargle/sabeleye/natu) Then, go on y and fulfill the request. If you still don't like this method I could help you.

I know you think gts method is too risky, but can't you put a junk pokemon on as (like a weed le or something asking for smeargle/sabeleye/natu) Then, go on y and fulfill the request. If you still don't like this method I could help you.
I tried that, but it said the Sableye couldn't be traded... The very kind RufusDrumknott just sent me a message, she's helping me right now. I'll edit my post. Thank you very much for offering help, though!:D

LF Nickname-able HP Ice Zapdos /w Defog in an Ultra Ball

Willing to trade multiple Hidden Power pokes in my thread for one.
You were looking for a bold/calm one before, is that still the case? If not i have a timid one that fits all your other requirements

RockinX

My goal in life is to make everyone cringe with my puns
is a Contributor Alumnus
Thundurus - #642 (Modest) : 31 / 19 / 31 / 27 / 30 / 31

Leaning toward keep. Opinions?

cant say

twitch.tv/jakecantsay
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
LF a cloner to clone two things, 1 copy + original of both. You can keep a non redis copy if you want.

Also advertising the fact that I have access to Crescent Isle again today, so for the next 3 hours I can take hatch requests there

Yea, I was looking for it mainly due to its rarity. Also, Double-Edge might be a little better on Battle Spot because of the extra power (kind of like Double-Edge Salamence and Kanga). Thanks for the advice though, I'll have to check out your trade thread at some point :D
Double-Edge + Mega Glalie is illegal on Battle Spot.

Mega Glalie is limited to the ORAS meta (since the stone is not available in XY) which doesn't allow transfers (which are the only Glalie able to have the move). You'd only be able to use a Glalie with Double Edge in the XY meta but you wouldn't have access to the stone...

I haven't been on in awhile so I'm hoping I'm posting in the right spot..
Anyway is it possible to get a shiny modest Kyogre in ORAS? And also a gooey shiny modest Goodra?
If it is can someone message me and help me get them I have lots of shiny pkmn to offer!

You were looking for a bold/calm one before, is that still the case? If not i have a timid one that fits all your other requirements
Oops, just Bold now.

LF Nickname-able Bold HP Ice Zapdos /w Defog

Anyone who knows how to breed Hidden Power IV's have any tips on how to get it done?
1. Know your HP spreads.

(Note these are spreads for your typical +SpA/+Spe Special attackers, not Mixed Attackers or Trick Room/-Spe pokemon)

Fire 31/even/31/30/31/30 (Water is the same but an odd attack stat)
Ice 31/even/30/31/31/31 (Dark is the same but with an odd attack stat)
Grass 31/even/31/30/31/31 (Electric is the same but with an odd attack stat)
Ground 31/any/31/30/30/31
Rock 31/any/30/31/30/30
Fighting 31/any/30/30/30/30

2. Obtain RNG'd Dittos with desired HP Spread.

3. When breeding, it will require extra steps than normal pokes. Normally you breed until you get better and better parents, which is easy to check via the IV checker cause its all 31 stats. Since things like 30 IV stats and the random attack stat is desired in perfect spreads, the IV checker will not be enough to determine if you got what you want. Early on when breeding for a better parent to compliment your ditto, its best to use the IV checker to check for the 31 stats, followed by the HP checker, then use Battle Institute to check the 30 stats. The battle institute will auto level them to lv 50 and you can plug their stats into a IV calculator (I like to use Metalkid's: http://www.metalkid.info/pokemon/calculators/iv.aspx). Be sure to save before going in the battle institute and restart your game once you have its stats to make things quicker. At first your going to get a lot of pokes that don't match with the HP checker, but its good info that the IV checker can use.

4. Once you get a 4 IV or 5 IV parent it becomes stream lined. You go to the IV checker with your new hatches and eliminate any pokes that lack the right 31, then go to HP checker and eliminate any pokes that lack the right Hidden Power but be aware of HP compliments (Fire and Water, Ice and Dark, or Grass and Electric). This is cause sometimes you might have the perfect stats just the wrong attack stat, and if the poke in question is female, then its still viable as a breeding parent (1/3 of my breeding HP females are like this). Finally use the Battle Institute to make sure it has the right 30 stats. It might be tempting if you have a match after the HP checker but that doesn't guarantee its 5 IV.

Last edited:

.com

Grumpy old man
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
I haven't been on in awhile so I'm hoping I'm posting in the right spot..
Anyway is it possible to get a shiny modest Kyogre in ORAS? And also a gooey shiny modest Goodra?
If it is can someone message me and help me get them I have lots of shiny pkmn to offer!
Kyogre is shiny locked in ORAS, meaning you can't get a shiny one there unless you transfer it from a previous generation.

Really depends on what you want to use it for.

Relaxed (Defensive Pivot)
Bold (Screens)
Timid (Calm Mind)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)