Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 46 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking For: Clefable (with at least 5IVS bold, magic guard ability, femaleand with softboiled), Excadrill or pre evolution (5iv Jolly mold breaker femal.

For Trade: I have cloned special event pokemon (none used with hacks) Shiny Mew, Diancie, Meloetta, Keldeon, Genesect, Shiny 6iv florge, Shiny manaphy, and others (if you need anything let me know)

Ps: if you want me checking you're thread please link as I'm on mobile and can't see links or any signatures. also for the pokemon I am looking for I dont mind if they're hacked since I'm looking to breed with them especially clefable with softboiled, so preferably I'd like them to be female to pass the ability and stats easier. Doesn't need to be 5iv either but have the rest of what I'm asking for, thanks in advanced!
I can help with your clefable (I have cleffa)

3rd Gen rng is your best (basically only) bet. You could soft reset one on third gen I guess...but that doesn't mean it would be usable
So basically there is no way :/ guess I'll need to find a replacement for clefable for my OU team, thanks so much.

I can help with your clefable (I have cleffa)
Thanks but I don't need it anymore since it pass down softboiled.

Moderator edit: Don't double post.

Last edited by a moderator:
You may defeat it if you wish, and it'll respawn after beating the Elite Four. Same is true for Sudowoodo and Snorlax.
What if you defeat them again? Will they respawn once again? Is this true in the original games as well?

I'm looking for a person with a Blissey Super Secret Base, they must have a female character

Last edited:
Hey! Can I check some shiny values for eggs without a powersave? Or is this absolutely necessary?
I use KeyBV, but I guess it's kind of outdated because there are better methods now. I've never tried them though, and I still prefer using KeyBV, but you can check out this thing. KeyBV works regardless of any funny updates which is why I still use it, but you need a battle partner for that which is why other methods might be better.

Edit: Oh yeah, and you can use KeySAV2 if you have a digital copy, even if you don't have Powersaves.

I use KeyBV, but I guess it's kind of outdated because there are better methods now. I've never tried them though, and I still prefer using KeyBV, but you can check out this thing. KeyBV works regardless of any funny updates which is why I still use it, but you need a battle partner for that which is why other methods might be better.

Edit: Oh yeah, and you can use KeySAV2 if you have a digital copy, even if you don't have Powersaves.
Looking for event shaymin, 6iv timid, lowest level possible from event :)
Thanks! :)
Will give it a try! :)

Hi guys, found a new latios (timid): 27-29, 31, 31, 31, 31, 31. Hp is not perfect but quite high - keep or toss?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)