Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 46 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't really know if this is where I should ask this, but how many EV's do EV-reducing berries reduce?
Was not able to find this on neither Bulbapedia or Serebii

I don't really know if this is where I should ask this, but how many EV's do EV-reducing berries reduce?
Was not able to find this on neither Bulbapedia or Serebii
first it was 10 but the mechanics changed the first berry removes them all accept for 100 the last 100 evs go by 10 points for every berry you feed

Guess what? Still have that damn Arceus code just sitting there looking at me.

So, looking for someone to SR it. Preferably starting today, and not in a week/a month/when the world ends.

Would be willing to make it worth your while by SRing a Gamerai for you. Or something else.
If somebody can help out brairose then I can offer a few things from my thread

Can someone send me in the direction to learn about breeding

I do not understand a single thing about ev or iv or what this 31 repeating means.

I'd like to start breeding competition pokemon.

.com

Grumpy old man
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Haha, pen and paper wouldn't work for me. But thanks for the suggestions! :P

Cool, Excel is what I was considering using! Sounds like a good idea. :)
Policy on Linking to Spreadsheets and Other Trade Threads:
As of now, you are no longer allowed to link solely to external references such as Google Doc spreadsheets and trade threads on other websites to use as trade references. This prevents moderators from easily inspecting trade threads for problems. Please take the time to copy whatever information is in your spreadsheet or other trade thread and make a version specific to Smogon.
Obviously, for keeping track of what you have for yourself that's fine; but if you're wanting to regularly use it as a reference of what you have for trades arranged here please make a trade thread specific to Smogon. :)

Last edited:
Oh, I probably should have clarified! >_<

When I open my trade thread I won't be linking to outside sources (eg. a spreadsheet), this is solely for personal use so I can keep track of everything I can breed and where the parents are in my PC/bank. :)

Hello Smogon. I've got two requests:
  • Can someone teach my Toxicroak Gunk Shot? I do my breeding in X, so I can't use a tutor.
  • Does anyone have a female Moonball HA Pidgey I can have? Feel free to ask something in return.

Hello Smogon. I've got two requests:
  • Can someone teach my Toxicroak Gunk Shot? I do my breeding in X, so I can't use a tutor.
  • Does anyone have a female Moonball HA Pidgey I can have? Feel free to ask something in return.
  1. I can help, let me get just a few more BP
  2. Apricorn + HA is illegal iirc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 5)