Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 47 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.

cant say

twitch.tv/jakecantsay
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
This is really really tough I need some input. So I just caught what could be the best mesprit. According to the strategy guide mesprit uses HP fire
http://www.smogon.com/dex/xy/pokemon/mesprit/

That brings me to my next question should I keep this?

31/26/31/30/31/30

HP fire

I know special attack and speed stink but the hidden power is actually really good and is actually on the strategy dex so should I keep or toss?

JGTheGamer I can help you if nobody has.
Is it modest or timid? If so, it's an obvious keep (HP fire is odd/even/odd/even/odd/even so it's flawless) and you should CMT for it

Looking for a Sun stone.

Also looking for someone with a living dex to do some tradebacks. It shouldn't be more than fifteen overall.

Still looking for a shiny Porygon, preferably KB. It doesn't have to be competitive. I have a shiny Tauros in a Luxury Ball to offer. I just recently caught it while playing through Y.

I'm sure I'm doing this wrong, but I just beat the elite four and I need a friend to use the friend safari. Is this the place to ask about trading friend codes? I'm new to this site and don't really know where to post things.

Esmeya

There's nothing left. Goodbye.
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
I'm sure I'm doing this wrong, but I just beat the elite four and I need a friend to use the friend safari. Is this the place to ask about trading friend codes? I'm new to this site and don't really know where to post things.
You can ask here, of course, but I would recommend going here to help complete your friend safari - http://www.reddit.com/r/friendsafari/

It'll probably be a lot faster, but I'm sure users here can help you out as well. Welcome to the site.

I haven't had the Mirage mountain (I think it is) for the Sub TM after weeks of looking!..can anyone teach my haunter Substitute and trade him back to me? Thanks :)

Hey there bud, welcome to the site :) do you know what Pokemon are in your friend safari? My details are in my signature and id be happy to help you out by adding you

Last edited:
Still looking for a shiny Porygon, preferably KB. It doesn't have to be competitive. I have a shiny Tauros in a Luxury Ball to offer. I just recently caught it while playing through Y.
I have this one. I got it in a reddit giveaway a year ago since it matched my TSV.

4,4 Porygon Timid Trace 31/31/30/08/30/30 0878

I am not interested in that taurus but I am open for other offers.
I am looking for:
female pokes in any non-standard balls with the following IV spread xx.xx.31.xx.xx.xx preferably something with HA and viable for BS doubles/triples

Feel free to PM me a list of what you have that matches the above criteria :)

Still looking for someone with a living dex to do some tradebacks with me. Details are on my wanted list of my thread but that's pretty out of date, I have 705 currently so don't need too much more. (14 I think, mostly breedables)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 22)