Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 47 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you haven't had help in the next 3 hours, I'll help you out. At work now, home in 3 hours!

Edit:
Anyone got a few suggestions what I should do on 4th gen now? Caught a few new Pokémon now and it's just so easy and fun, but I have no clue what to do next. So anyone got some suggestions?
Do you have heart gold and soul silver? You should try rng abusing stuff in the safari. Just my thought...

n.n rattata

Banned deucer.
If you haven't had help in the next 3 hours, I'll help you out. At work now, home in 3 hours!

Edit:
Anyone got a few suggestions what I should do on 4th gen now? Caught a few new Pokémon now and it's just so easy and fun, but I have no clue what to do next. So anyone got some suggestions?
Try doing defog Stunky with sucker punch and aftermath!

I just got my Mew redeemed (for birthday date) and was wondering how necessary it is for redeem proof when the date doesn't match the PS date.
I'd say it isn't too necessary because many others do it too. And the fact that you redeemed it yourself should already be enough to tell that's legit. Perhaps add why you redeemed it at a later date but it really isn't that important

So buzznav finally tells me I got an EON Ticket (!!!!!) but what next? ..is it the blue delivery girl because she's holding 5 pokemon for me already and I'd have to collect those first :(

So buzznav finally tells me I got an EON Ticket (!!!!!) but what next? ..is it the blue delivery girl because she's holding 5 pokemon for me already and I'd have to collect those first :(
Maybe swap around your Wonder Cards? Or it may not make a difference because the Eon Ticket involves a different way of getting to Lati.

Save and reset to try different things.

Maybe swap around your Wonder Cards? Or it may not make a difference because the Eon Ticket involves a different way of getting to Lati.

Yeah , i saved and went to wonder cards but there's nothing there, I game sync'd hoping the red delivery girl turns up but no :( ..its a shame because I really need to SR latias but I don't want to waste darkrai and diancie wondercards

Yeah , i saved and went to wonder cards but there's nothing there, I game sync'd hoping the red delivery girl turns up but no :( ..its a shame because I really need to SR latias but I don't want to waste darkrai and diancie wondercards
I asked the same question couple weeks ago with no good answers, you can't move the eon ticket . You need to receive all the pokemon before receiving the eon ticket.

Howdy.

I'm searching for a Nidoran Female with Hustle.

I can trade a Level 100 Jolly shiny Salamence. 252 Spe/252 Att/4 HP. It also has Pokérus.

Albus

The Triumphant
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
I have a slightly off-topic and silly question. What's the difference between an European code and an American Eshop card code? Are they different because one has numbers + some letters and the other one has only numbers or something like that? Thanks.

would anyone be able to lend me a vgc 16 team for a tournament this weekend? i want to participate but ive only really played on showdown

Howdy.

I'm searching for a Nidoran Female with Hustle.

I can trade a Level 100 Jolly shiny Salamence. 252 Spe/252 Att/4 HP. It also has Pokérus.
Also very important, looking for HA Nidoran F. Got one, but accidentally evolved and now it can't breed:(
I have a HA Nidoran-F in Heal Ball. If you give me a while I can breed some.
PS: Bred them, PM me once you're able.

Last edited:

Albus

The Triumphant
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
I know this is a dumb question and I'm heavily leaning on tossing it but who the hell cares, I don't lose anything by asking, Keep or Toss?

Lugia (Timid)
8-9
14-15

22-23

Its a Shiny Lugia btw; I'm perfectly aware that its HP is shit, but it looks fairly interesting for being a craptacular Shiny, that's why I'm a bit on the fence.

Edit: nvm, Tossed.

Last edited:

Edit:
I look at your list and you don't have this ~

Sassy Groudon and Kyogre (with Roar) . Shiny and non-shiny
Calm Kyogre . Shiny and non-shiny
Jolly Dragon Dance Mega Latios .

Rng these and send them my way .

I'm looking for a flawless adamant English ditto (I'm lazy on RNGing my own). The HP IV can be anything though but it must be English.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 12)