Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 47 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks a lot for the very fast and helpful reply.
I've never thought about it too much, but now that my collection is growing I'm using Pokébank more.

Best greetings.
I'm pretty positive the new pokemon game (Sun & Moon) will be compatible with pokebank too .

Since you can use pokebank to transfer pokemon from R/B/Y to play it in Sun & Moon. That's something to think about .

Max. Optimizer

free to be the greatest
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
I'm pretty positive the new pokemon game (Sun & Moon) will be compatible with pokebank too .

Since you can use pokebank to transfer pokemon from R/B/Y to play it in Sun & Moon. That's something to think about .
Exactly. Thanks for clearing that up for me.
Imo, they should at least tell us how much longer the Pokémon remain saves after the credit has expired.
I mean, someone that might not be aware of it might lose a big part of his collection to this.

Last edited:
Hey I dunno if this is the right thread but I'm trying to complete my pokedex and I need some stones (or the evolved Pokemon itself) I need one moon stone (delcatty) and three shiny stones ( whimsicott, cinccino, and roserade).

I have some breedject litwick 4-5iv egg moves, dratini 4-5iv egg moves, or bankball yanma 4-5iv egg moves to offer if you want

My ign is Charlotte, fc is 4828-6309-6984

Hey I dunno if this is the right thread but I'm trying to complete my pokedex and I need some stones (or the evolved Pokemon itself) I need one moon stone (delcatty) and three shiny stones ( whimsicott, cinccino, and roserade).

I have some breedject litwick 4-5iv egg moves, dratini 4-5iv egg moves, or bankball yanma 4-5iv egg moves to offer if you want

My ign is Charlotte, fc is 4828-6309-6984
I've got a Moon Stone you can have for free. Just put something up on GTS asking for a lev 1 male tentacool and post on my profile what it is.

What's a good number of Pokémon to have in stock to start a trade thread here?
I started with 2 in 2013 . But you would need more unique stuffs nowadays . A lots of pokemon have been done to death with the same matching ball ( quick example, love/luxury/premier/heavy/moon ball for ghastly , heavy/safari for machop, green ball for shiny green pokemon , pink ball for shiny pink pokemon) .

TSV pokemon aren't unique when they first come out anymore. Hence, they are more available then breedable.
RNG pokemon are unique but there are like 3-4 active threads ( Buckert, Thomaz, sky_min , Luxpluff, ...) .

The most uniqueness at the moment is 6th gen soft reset .

Better yet just wait for Sun and Moon .

What's a good number of Pokémon to have in stock to start a trade thread here?
Not sure there's really a number, I started off with only a couple of Breedables, then built it up to the collection I have now (which by no means matches some others, but I'm happy about it ^^ ). Kind of depends what your aim is ^^ If you want the biggest collection on Smogon, you're gonna have to have a lot, If you're looking to build a nice personal collection, then you don't need much ^^

I started with 2 in 2013 . But you would need more unique stuffs nowadays . A lots of pokemon have been done to death with the same matching ball ( quick example, love/luxury/premier/heavy/moon ball for ghastly , heavy/safari for machop, green ball for shiny green pokemon , pink ball for shiny pink pokemon) .

TSV pokemon aren't unique when they first come out anymore. Hence, they are more available then breedable.
RNG pokemon are unique but there are like 3-4 active threads ( Buckert, Thomaz, sky_min , Luxpluff, ...) .

The most uniqueness at the moment is 6th gen soft reset .

Better yet just wait for Sun and Moon .
Well I have (amongst others) HP Grass Gen IV shinies (Latios, Latias, Kanto birds, Lugia, Raikou, Entei) and a shiny Naive 30/31/31/31/31/31 Deoxys and Rayquaza from Gen III at the moment.
Though not much from Gen VI. Yet.

Buckert

Obsessive Collecting Disorder
Anyone here who wants to play through my Platinum game? Just RNG abused a new TID/SID combo.

I need you to finish the Sinnoh Dex and beat the Pokémon League. Payment can be discussed. :) Let me know!

Edit: This file has a Shiny spread for both Modest and Calm, 31/31/31/31/31/31. Can make some captures for you if you finish the game for me. :)

Last edited:

Skymin_Flower

It's Seed Flare time.
Well I have (amongst others) HP Grass Gen IV shinies (Latios, Latias, Kanto birds, Lugia, Raikou, Entei) and a shiny Naive 30/31/31/31/31/31 Deoxys and Rayquaza from Gen III at the moment.
Though not much from Gen VI. Yet.
If you can do XD RNG then I would say that would definitely be unique, especially seeing as I don't really have time or much motivation to do them anymore. The only other people on this site who do that are Drake / Dragon and theirs are basically NFT

I apologize if this isn't the place to ask, but what is the best way to go about getting friend codes for the friend safari. I'm looking into breeding my own pokemon for competition but I'm a bit late to the XYORAS party. If your interested please PM me, if I'm not posting in the correct place, could someone please direct me (this is where my forum search led me.)

Does Starmie benefit better from 31 Attack or 0 Attack if running Rapid Spin?

I apologize if this isn't the place to ask, but what is the best way to go about getting friend codes for the friend safari. I'm looking into breeding my own pokemon for competition but I'm a bit late to the XYORAS party. If your interested please PM me, if I'm not posting in the correct place, could someone please direct me (this is where my forum search led me.)
Reddit's /r/friendsafari is quite active and user friendly.

I've been working on updating my Living Dex on Pokebank so that each Pokemon family has at least one Pokemon with it's hidden ability. I have most of it complete, but there are a few HA pokemon that I can't get or am having trouble getting on my games (I am ignoring HA Legendaries at this time.). I'll list a few that I need.

Weak Armor Kabuto
Rattled Sudowoodo
Unnerve Houndour
Sap Sipper Miltank
Gluttony Snorlax
Harvest Exeggcute
Frisk Yanma
Reckless Starly

Does anybody have an extra of any of these that they could spare? I don't care about stats or egg moves.

Last edited:
Does Starmie benefit better from 31 Attack or 0 Attack if running Rapid Spin
Kinda a weird question, but I've wondered this as well. Timid nature is a given since Rapid Spin is hardly an attack, but the IV is tricky. I'd say that overall it doesn't really matter what the Atk IV is on RS Starmie, since higher means a tiny bit more RS damage(like negligible tho,) but quite a bit more Foul Play damage, especially after a Swagger(tho is is probably for OU where that's banned.) Lower means a slightly weaker RS(tho you aren't using it for damage anyways,) but less Foul Play and confusion damage.

I'd say it depends on the meta and your team. If we're talking OU, I'd say 31 unless your team is troubled by Pokes commonly running Foul Play. If for a meta where Swagger is legal I'd say run 0 since there's more chance you'll get in a situation where that 0 will help you take a hit.

Does anyone have a HA venipede or totodile? I'll trade a HA cyndaquil, gligar, or Magby.
I've been working on updating my Living Dex on Pokebank so that each Pokemon family has at least one Pokemon with it's hidden ability. I have most of it complete, but there are a few HA pokemon that I can't get or am having trouble getting on my games (I am ignoring HA Legendaries at this time.). I'll list a few that I need.

Weak Armor Kabuto
Rattled Sudowoodo
Unnerve Houndour
Sap Sipper Miltank
Gluttony Snorlax
Harvest Exeggcute
Frisk Yanma
Reckless Starly

Does anybody have an extra of any of these that they could spare? I don't care about stats or egg moves.
I could help with the reckless starly if you have a HA totodile or venipede to trade me?

Moderator edit: Don't double post.

Last edited by a moderator:

Buckert

Obsessive Collecting Disorder
Anyone I can help with a few flawless Miltanks? All are in a Dive Ball so you can go for a shiny one.

31/31/31/xx/31/31 Thick Fat x2
31/31/31/xx/31/31 Sap Sipper x2

Last edited:

Max. Optimizer

free to be the greatest
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
It's free mate. Having a few issues with my internet connection as we speak, but will head on shortly after I fix it.
Absolutely no problem man, you never have to hurry when replying or trading with me. Always take your time, I'll wait patiently.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)