Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 47 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I still got the moonball gastly..I did reply to ur post, u may have missed it as its on my wall, In that if u have a male of your misdreavus then I can add perish song onto what I already got on gastly or u can have female 5iv with disable as it is

Check my spitback thread for slowpoke

Edit: does anyone have a spare soothe bell....I just lost mine in a wild battle! >.<
I can probably get you a soothe bell if you still need it.

What do people use to keep track of stuff they have traded for? Even with keeping a list of trades in my thread, that misses stuff from helping out here. Does anyone have any suggestions?

Hey guys I have a question if anyone can help.
So I know if I breed a female and a male cte chance of the offspring inheriting the mother's Ha is 80% and if you have a male pokemon with ditto the chance of passing down the Ha is 60%.
So if I have a female pokemon breeding withe a ditto what are the chances of getting the Ha 60% or 80%?

Lego

Formally LegoFigure11
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Hey guys I have a question if anyone can help.
So I know if I breed a female and a male cte chance of the offspring inheriting the mother's Ha is 80% and if you have a male pokemon with ditto the chance of passing down the Ha is 60%.
So if I have a female pokemon breeding withe a ditto what are the chances of getting the Ha 60% or 80%?
I believe it's 80% - Ditto always assumes the role of the opposite gender to the other Pokemon deposited, unless that Pokemon is genderless in which case the Ditto acts as the female. I think.

I'm desperately looking for a female mienfoo with reckless in a dream ball for my next shiny hunt. Pm me please and ask me what you need in return.

31/31/28/30/31/31 Celebi Modest

K/T?

On the fence about this one tbh. Know i should prolly toss, but it's like idk lol

Only thing that bothers me is that 28 def, don't think it would matter much in the long run though. Idk, thoughts?
It's fine for personal use but I would toss. Boosted stat isn't flawless. I'm sure you could get some trades out of it though.

31/31/28/30/31/31 Celebi Modest

K/T?

On the fence about this one tbh. Know i should prolly toss, but it's like idk lol

Only thing that bothers me is that 28 def, don't think it would matter much in the long run though. Idk, thoughts?
That is one of those tough calls.....some will tell u to throw just as u miss that 1 point on the boosted stat but u know that if u do throw it could be a long wait before something better comes up....not really the definative answer ur looking for! But essentially If u do throw it u can only settle for flawless :/

I'd keep it.

I myself have (legendary bird code):

Moltres - Hasty - 30/29/22/31/31/31 - HP Ice

Keep/Toss?
Toss. Not only are you taking away from your better defensive stat(which also the more important one in general,) your Atk isn't flawless. If it and Def were flawless and this was Naive instead I'd probably say keep.

So I bred a treecko with 5 ivs, it's missing it's spd iv and I'm trying to go for a physical mega sceptile, what ivs should I go for?

I'm kinda torn about this little one:
Careful Jirachi
28/31/31/31/31/31
Keep or toss? I know HP is not that great for a defensive nature, but it's so darn close and Careful is one of the best natures for it. What do you guys say?

Albus

The Triumphant
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
I'm kinda torn about this little one:
Careful Jirachi
28/31/31/31/31/31
Keep or toss? I know HP is not that great for a defensive nature, but it's so darn close and Careful is one of the best natures for it. What do you guys say?
Looks OK for your own personal use; as for trade value, I'm afraid that's an Auto-Toss.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 16)