Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 47 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
What moves does a physical Gen IV Mew prefer to take into Gen VI? Does it miss anything major from FRLGE's Move Tutors?
Defog and Sucker Punch obviously, but what else (if any)?

What moves does a physical Gen IV Mew prefer to take into Gen VI? Does it miss anything major from FRLGE's Move Tutors?
Defog and Sucker Punch obviously, but what else (if any)?
I would say nothing major, basically just Soft-Boiled for aesthetics but you get Roost anyway so it doesn't really matter.

Its flawless and enough attaking options to not need hp ice..def keep imo
Youd sacrifice coverage over a point in speed? hes not the fastest on the field to begin with and unless your going for support or a pivot (which ill give you, that one is pretty nice for those roles) raikou relies pretty heavily on the ele/ice combo.

Hey, does anyone have a foreign Ditto (preferably Japanese) with 6 IV's that they'd be willing to trade? I'm starting to get really into breeding, and I figured I'd need one of those, especially if I want shines. I've got a 5 IV Protean Froakie, a 4 IV Contrary Servine, and a bunch of Jolly Quick Feet Shroomish with Bullet Seed and 4-5 IV's up for trade. Other than those, I don't have much. Thanks in advance.
You can get one here: http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/revolving-door-of-pokemon-continuous.3568462/

If I cannot teach my shiny Genesect E.Speed or Blaze Kick with a heartscale via Tutor, is it a cheat then? Or was it just dumb of the guy that traded this one to me to forget Genesect those two moves?

Lego

Formally LegoFigure11
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
If I cannot teach my shiny Genesect E.Speed or Blaze Kick with a heartscale via Tutor, is it a cheat then? Or was it just dumb of the guy that traded this one to me to forget Genesect those two moves?
Event/Egg moves being relearned by Heart Scale is exclusive to pentagon Pokemon. If it doesn't have the pentagon then it will only be able to relearn its regular level-up moves.

Can Pokémon Ranger (1, not the sequels) only send the Manaphy Egg to Diamond & Pearl? Bulbapedia says it can transfer to any Gen IV game but the Ranger game says Diamond & Pearl and I'd have no idea how to receive it in SS since Ranger says to look on DP for further instructions.

Lego

Formally LegoFigure11
Can Pokémon Ranger (1, not the sequels) only send the Manaphy Egg to Diamond & Pearl? Bulbapedia says it can transfer to any Gen IV game but the Ranger game says Diamond & Pearl and I'd have no idea how to receive it in SS since Ranger says to look on DP for further instructions.
Not sure, but Psypokes says that it's DP only, and if the game says that as well then I'd suggest that it's correct. Also iirc you can't hatch it Shiny on the game you receive it on, so your best bet (assuming you're RNGing for Shininess as well as IVs) would be to RNG it on DP but use your HGSS TID/SID in the time finder, so that it'll hatch shiny if you trade it over and hatch it.

Not sure, but Psypokes says that it's DP only, and if the game says that as well then I'd suggest that it's correct. Also iirc you can't hatch it Shiny on the game you receive it on, so your best bet (assuming you're RNGing for Shininess as well as IVs) would be to RNG it on DP but use your HGSS TID/SID in the time finder, so that it'll hatch shiny if you trade it over and hatch it.
My Shiny Spread is on Platinum but I wanted to redeem it on HGSS since DPPt has walking NPCs who'll fuck you over whereas HGSS has empty stores (and far easier seed verification, something DPPt can again fuck you over with). Then trade it over and hatch it shiny on Platinum.

It can send to any Gen IV game. I've sent to multiple HGSS carts, plus DP.

Pokemon Ranger was made before PtHGSS so it would make sense that it wouldn't mention them, however I think it should still work via Mystery Gift. Never tried it so take this with a grain of salt.

Does anyone have a spare fodder Roselia? I am still not to the right route in AS and keep missing the Saturday giveaways. I'd love to try for tomorrow and don't think I'll get there from Slateport tonight!

EDIT
FC: 5301-2694-4492
Timezone: PDT (GMT -7)
IGN: Gradius
I can be on after 8:30 (~2 hours from now) or give you a Tentecool or something on GTS!

Lego

Formally LegoFigure11
Does anyone have a spare fodder Roselia? I am still not to the right route in AS and keep missing the Saturday giveaways. I'd love to try for tomorrow and don't think I'll get there from Slateport tonight!

EDIT
FC: 5301-2694-4492
Timezone: PDT (GMT -7)
IGN: Gradius
I can be on after 8:30 (~2 hours from now) or give you a Tentecool or something on GTS!
PM/VM me

FT: HA Moltres, Articuno and Zapdos American codes
LF: Legit shinies which are not cloned or RNGed and are from gen VI game
If you're not worried about them being perfect I have an uncloned lvl 1 shiny timid charmander..I can even nickname it. IVS are x/31/31/31/31/31. I can check the hp if you're interested, just vm or pm me

LF: Something Calm and male that can pass Yawn to an Eevee (field egg group). IVs aren't that important (I have a flawless 5IV mom lined up with Wish).

Egg group's field (Wooper, Quagsire, Slowpoke/bro get it on level up easy).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)